It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

orcishgamer: Fuck Paypal.

No, don't have a Paypal account, thanks for the suggestion though:)

And fuck Paypal.
timppu: I've been making many transactions with Paypal without an account, but it requires you to write a lot of information (address, phone etc.) each time. But for occasional use, that is ok to me.

For me Paypal works much better than Moneybookers (aka Skrill), even though I even have a long-time account in MB. So, f*ck Moneybookers. They still owe me a bit of money for a failed transaction abroad.
I've done that once or twice but they claim that they'll force you make an account if you do it something like 10 times.
Spacechem is one sale for $2.50 (75% off) on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/92800/

Fantastic game. I guess it's also on the Humble Bundle. However, you can get the DLC (also $75% off @ $0.50) from Steam.
Post edited August 21, 2012 by dipsal
dipsal: Spacechem is one sale for $2.50 (75% off) on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/92800/

Fantastic game. I guess it's also on the Humble Bundle. However, you can get the DLC (also $75% off @ $0.50) from Steam.
I guess I have no excuse not to pick up the DLC now. Buy SpaceChem if you haven't done so yet, it's amazing.
from gamersgate, I might recommend a few titles and others which I'm eyeing as they have a decent price, and free of affiliate links spamming:

Precursors $7.98
Xenus 2 White Gold $7.98
Forever Worlds $1.25 (opinions? is this like Myst or what?)
Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine $2.49 (Sierra-style game, from the AGD guys)
Border Defense: National Security Patrol $6.00 (a commercial game about this, seriously? =p)
Entente WWI Battlefields $3.74
Post edited August 21, 2012 by taczillabr
taczillabr: Border Defense: National Security Patrol $6.00 (a commercial game about this, seriously? =p)
I found this on a torrent tracker years ago. Installed it. It made -no sense whatsoever-, it had no tutorials.
GameStop / Impulse

Supreme Commander Gold $4.99 ( you can activate it on Steam )
Mount & blade collection 75% off on steam $8.74 USD

includes:

Mount & Blade

Mount & Blade: Warband

Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars

Mount & blade: With Fire and Sword.

for $8.74 USD

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/14259/
Post edited August 22, 2012 by fr33kSh0w2012
orcishgamer: I've done that once or twice but they claim that they'll force you make an account if you do it something like 10 times.
Ah ok, I didn't know that. I'm not sure how many times I've used it, maybe close to 10 already because I've made most or all my DotEmu purchases through it, and from some other places too (GamersGate).

Even then, screw Moneybookers/Skrill even more. Not only do they owe me a few euros, but I think it is due to them I was unable to buy Minecraft gift code a second time. At least back then Mojang didn't support Paypal, I wish they did.
Post edited August 22, 2012 by timppu
GG daily deals,

Orcs Must Die! (75% off, requires Steam)

Orcs Must Die! GOTY (75% off, requires Steam)

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (75% off, requires Steam)

Cryostasis - Sleep of Reason (80% off, DRM-Free)

AirBuccaneers HD (75% off, Alpha version)
Post edited August 22, 2012 by grynn
grynn: AirBuccaneers HD (75% off, Alpha version)
Air Buccaneers and Red Orchestra were my favorites from the Unreal Tournament 2004 "Make something Unreal" contest. Its a great team based multiplayer game with hot air balloon combat. You can actually play this alpha version for free from their website if you wanted to test it. But if you buy it now you'll get access to the beta(which will be closed) and the full game when its released .

Edit:
Links: Airbuccaneers Alpha

AirBuccaneers HD (Alpha) Loot & Booty Pack $7.25
Post edited August 22, 2012 by Alfie3000
Good deals :)
Post edited August 22, 2012 by Cavalieroscuro
G2play sells The Witcher 2 for 11,99€ and Battlefield 3 for 12,99€
75% off Nexuiz 4 Pack and DLC on Steam

http://raptr.com/rewards/75-percent-off-nexuiz
Sebek: G2play sells The Witcher 2 for 11,99€ and Battlefield 3 for 12,99€
G2play? I suggest everyone to stay away from shady sites like G2play.
Sebek: G2play sells The Witcher 2 for 11,99€ and Battlefield 3 for 12,99€
gyokzoli: G2play? I suggest everyone to stay away from shady sites like G2play.
Well i've been a happy customer for over a year now o,0