It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Recsam511: don't know if already posted!
two days ago
LoopTronPoop: I have a question about digital games on amazon ... Can you buy them from anywhere in the world or is it somehow restricted by region ?

My country doesn't have an amazon store, so I would be getting it from the US one I guess.
You can only buy with a US Billing address and a valid Credit Card on file. You can pay with US-only Amazon giftcards however + you have to add sales tax depending where your billing adress is in the US. Hardly worth the trouble, IMHO.
Post edited August 19, 2012 by dyscode
keeveek: I got SupCom retail in video games magazine, and the cd key also activated GOLD on steam ;-)
While I have retail SupComm and retail Forged Alliance, thank you! I just activated my SupComm key as SupComm Gold over Steam. :) That was highly convenient.
ne_zavarj: The Enlightened Entertainment Package $9.99 includes :

1. Capitalism 2 [Download]
2. Circus Empire [Download]
3. Football Mogul 2007 [Download]
4. Hotel Giant [Download]
5. Marine Park Empire [Download]
6. Nemesis of the Roman Empire [Download]
7. Restaurant Empire [Download]
8. Seven Kingdoms 2 [Download]
9. Warlords Battlecry 3 [Download]
10. Zoo Empire [Download]
D:
On GOG I would've bought this pack in a heartbeat ;(
I need some advice please - is gamestop reliable and do you need another client ? is their games full of drm ?

they have 2 worlds 2 on sale, but i dont need another client fgs - i can't find any info.

Ian: I need some advice please - is gamestop reliable and do you need another client ? is their games full of drm ?

they have 2 worlds 2 on sale, but i dont need another client fgs - i can't find any info.

This is from their site:

"Yes! Games purchased through GameStop are tied to your GameStop PC account and can be re-downloaded at any time*.
To recover your game:

Download & Install GameStop PC Client
Login using your GameStop PC account
Go to the My Games tab
Select your desired game and click "Install" "

http://www.gamestop.com/stores/gs_download_about.aspx
Post edited August 19, 2012 by Licurg
thanks Licurg mate, will read now :)
ne_zavarj: The Enlightened Entertainment Package $9.99 includes :

1. Capitalism 2 [Download]
2. Circus Empire [Download]
3. Football Mogul 2007 [Download]
4. Hotel Giant [Download]
5. Marine Park Empire [Download]
6. Nemesis of the Roman Empire [Download]
7. Restaurant Empire [Download]
8. Seven Kingdoms 2 [Download]
9. Warlords Battlecry 3 [Download]
10. Zoo Empire [Download]
Pheace: D:
On GOG I would've bought this pack in a heartbeat ;(
edit : now it's $5.99
Did anyone else buy Driver SF today only to find out that their order is taking a while to process?
ne_zavarj: edit : now it's $5.99
So, you pay for Capitalism 2 and the rest is thrown in to bring the price down?

At least CapLab is coming along
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=517
johnki: Did anyone else buy Driver SF today only to find out that their order is taking a while to process?
Its not just you. So much to my dismay, i tried to buy Driver from the Uplay client, payed with Paypal. Everything went fine, the end page said ill get my codes and further instructions by email. So i closed the client, looked at my inbox and there was only the usual confirmation mail sent by Paypal, no word from Ubi. Then i looked at my phone, and the confirmation SMS from the bank was about 1 HUF(not €) charge. o.O

Of course no game showed up in the client, and i cant find anything about past purchases, or transactions alltogether.

I wont even try to bother with Ubisofts support, their store is the usual messed up Digital River variant, and thats that. :(
p_mamusz: -snip-
If you got a message from Paypal confirming the payment, you can get the order number from it, go into the Uplay Store, under Help and enter the order number and your account password and check on its status.

Also, that would mean you have a receipt, which would hold them legally liable to give you the game, worse comes to worse.

I didn't have issues with the last few games I bought from the Uplay Store, but I am now, and that's irritating me quite a bit.

EDIT: 2 hours later, order confirmation is here, but no game yet. On top of that, one of the games I bought from the Ubishop went from averaging 700kbps to averaging 4 kbps right around the end of the first file download.
Post edited August 19, 2012 by johnki
grviper: At least CapLab is coming along
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=517
$19.99 ? No i will not pay even $9.99 for a pre order .
LoopTronPoop: I have a question about digital games on amazon ... Can you buy them from anywhere in the world or is it somehow restricted by region ?

My country doesn't have an amazon store, so I would be getting it from the US one I guess.
dyscode: You can only buy with a US Billing address and a valid Credit Card on file. You can pay with US-only Amazon giftcards however + you have to add sales tax depending where your billing adress is in the US. Hardly worth the trouble, IMHO.
Oh well, their loss ...
dyscode: You can only buy with a US Billing address and a valid Credit Card on file. You can pay with US-only Amazon giftcards however + you have to add sales tax depending where your billing adress is in the US. Hardly worth the trouble, IMHO.
LoopTronPoop: Oh well, their loss ...
Buy with credit card from any location - simply use a fake US address when checking out (Pick somewhere without tax, like California). Everything will be fine, it's a very common tactic used to buy Amazon downloads from outside the US.
Post edited August 19, 2012 by GoJays2025