It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hawk52: What's the difference between Dungeons and Dungeons the Dark Lord? Is there any reason why I'd want both games in a "Gold" pack instead of just picking up Dark Lord?
It's more like a second part. The history continues from Dungeons to Dungeons the Dark Lord, even if the "history" isn't that much complicated.
Dark Lord is a parody of the Lord of the Rings, I think.
Not sure if anyone's posted this:

Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (Steam redeemable code) 2.99 USD @ The Gala Store

Would rather have the GOG DRM free version, but there you go.

WAIT!

I'm confused it says "special price 7.99" and "Gala price 2.99". Not sure what the hell is the difference. When I go to check out it says 7.99. Maybe someone who knows more about this can explain. Until then, disregard.
Post edited August 09, 2012 by the_bard
the_bard: WAIT!

I'm confused it says "special price 7.99" and "Gala price 2.99". Not sure what the hell is the difference. When I go to check out it says 7.99. Maybe someone who knows more about this can explain. Until then, disregard.
Maybe Gala price is the price the game is sold for during certain "Galas"/sales?

GameRager: Maybe Gala price is the price the game is sold for during certain "Galas"/sales?
Yeah, that makes sense. In that case fekket then...
the_bard: Yeah, that makes sense. In that case fekket then...
Yeah, note the odd wording: Gala price up to $2.99, which is damned weird.
the_bard: Yeah, that makes sense. In that case fekket then...
Not really. The Gala is a bundle. The bundle price for a lot more than 1 or 2 games is usually $7 at the highest. I don't really know what that means. Maybe it's the normal price vs the price you can get it at if you have the Gala points for it.

GameRager: Maybe Gala price is the price the game is sold for during certain "Galas"/sales?
It means the original price is 7.99, and that you can apply 5000 gala points to get a $5 discount.
Hawk52: What's the difference between Dungeons and Dungeons the Dark Lord? Is there any reason why I'd want both games in a "Gold" pack instead of just picking up Dark Lord?
mefet: It's more like a second part. The history continues from Dungeons to Dungeons the Dark Lord, even if the "history" isn't that much complicated.
Would you suggest I get both then, or just save two dollars and get DL?
grape1829: It means the original price is 7.99, and that you can apply 5000 gala points to get a $5 discount.
johnki: Not really. The Gala is a bundle. The bundle price for a lot more than 1 or 2 games is usually $7 at the highest. I don't really know what that means. Maybe it's the normal price vs the price you can get it at if you have the Gala points for it.
I see. Thanks!
Zangtesu: The daily deal on steam is flatout franchise for 7.99€. And if you already own any of the previous games you get a giftable copy of that game. Pretty sweat deal if you ask me. It's a shame i got no cash to spend right now :S
gyokzoli: Well, the last title Chaos & Destruction is so bad you'd be happy to pay more just to not get that game.
Ah didn't now that only played the first 2 and i Had a lt of fun with them :D
Thanks for the input :)
GameRager: I think The Dark Lord is an expansion to Dungeons.
More of a sequel I think.
the_bard: I see. Thanks!
EDIT: Nevermind, I quoted the right one. Was the formatting of your last post that confused me.
Post edited August 09, 2012 by johnki
mefet: It's more like a second part. The history continues from Dungeons to Dungeons the Dark Lord, even if the "history" isn't that much complicated.
Hawk52: Would you suggest I get both then, or just save two dollars and get DL?
If you can get the original game for 2 bucks more then you should get both.
Hawk52: Would you suggest I get both then, or just save two dollars and get DL?
It' depends. It's a nice game but don't expect a modern version of Dungeon Keeper, because the game is far from that.
Anyways for that price, I think that is a good game, although the dark lord is more fun in my opinion
Post edited August 10, 2012 by mefet
Today's GG deals, all of them require Steam and 75% off.

Just Cause 2

Nuclear Dawn

Saints Row: The Third

Duke Nukem Forever Collection
Post edited August 10, 2012 by grynn