It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameStop / Impulse :

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 50% off . ( $29.99 )
Not available in Eastern Europe / Russia . ( i think it can be gifted to those regions )
Offer ends Aug. 3 .
Post edited August 02, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Quakecon Weekend sale on Steam, starting with 50% off Skyrim.
ABH20: Quakecon Weekend sale on Steam, starting with 50% off Skyrim.
Quake 4 for $5 please.
It's a region restricted offer . ( i mean the complete pack , Skyrim , Rage )
Post edited August 02, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Cthulhu and Hunted 75% off! I can't believe it...

it didn't happened yet. :-(
Just in case aome did not not:

Dark Messiah Might & Magic is just £2.02 on GG.co.uk! Cheper then on GG.com
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-MESSIAH/dark-messiah-might-and-magic?caff=1869351

Q: is Dark Messiah as bugged as everyone says?
Post edited August 02, 2012 by dyscode
The Quakecon package, or as we Germans use to call it 404 game not found.
SimonG: The Quakecon package, or as we Germans use to call it 404 game not found.
loaded fine for me...
dyscode: ran fine for me...
Just joking, a throwback to the time were literally every id games was indexed in Germany. I wonder why you still can't buy Doom on Steam. They should have gotten the memo by now.
Ahh, Wolf Pack finally available in Russia
Wow, so Steam has their big Summer sale, follows it up with an Indie sale redux and then has ANOTHER big sale (not as big as Summer, obviously, but still). Sheesh. Wonder if they're trying to shift attention from GG's sale.

EDIT: Huh. If you pre-order Dishonored you get Arx Fatalis for free? That seems... random. Oh, it was the company's first game.
Post edited August 02, 2012 by Gazoinks
Gazoinks: Huh. If you pre-order Dishonored you get Arx Fatalis for free? That seems... random.
Same developer: Arkane Studios ;)
Post edited August 02, 2012 by uchos
Gazoinks: Wow, so Steam has their big Summer sale, follows it up with an Indie sale redux and then has ANOTHER big sale (not as big as Summer, obviously, but still). Sheesh. Wonder if they're trying to shift attention from GG's sale.

EDIT: Huh. If you pre-order Dishonored you get Arx Fatalis for free? That seems... random. Oh, it was the company's first game.
They are doing that every year with the quakecon. Lucky for me, as I have just discovered that I missed Morrowind last sale :-).
dyscode: ran fine for me...
SimonG: Just joking, a throwback to the time were literally every id games was indexed in Germany. I wonder why you still can't buy Doom on Steam. They should have gotten the memo by now.
LOL yes, I remember all my PC friends back then (I was Amiga until 2000) asked: you want a copy of Wolfenstein/ Doom? It's indexed! Ah, the times ;)
Gazoinks: Wow, so Steam has their big Summer sale, follows it up with an Indie sale redux and then has ANOTHER big sale (not as big as Summer, obviously, but still). Sheesh. Wonder if they're trying to shift attention from GG's sale.

SimonG: They are doing that every year with the quakecon. Lucky for me, as I have just discovered that I missed Morrowind last sale :-).
Yes, since I joined Steam in 2008 or so, they celebrated all Quakecons this way.
dyscode: Just in case aome did not not:

Dark Messiah Might & Magic is just £2.02 on GG.co.uk! Cheper then on GG.com
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-MESSIAH/dark-messiah-might-and-magic?caff=1869351

Q: is Dark Messiah as bugged as everyone says?
I can't speak for every PC owner, but my Dark Messiah worked without a hitch on some really old hardware and my newer system. It's rarely I play through a whole game these days, but I played through it twice in a row it was so fun. (I think I am a minority, though)