It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From a GameStop / Impulse email :

Quake II Bundle 50% OFF Ends July 30th ( NA only )
RAGE 50% OFF Ends July 30th ( Worldwide excl. Japan)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY 50% OFF Ends July 30th ( Worldwide excl. Japan)
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition 50% OFF Ends July 30th ( Worldwide excl. Japan)
Alex Kidd is free on DotEmu.

Majesty titles are 75% off at GG.

Majesty Complete $12.5
Majesty Gold HD $2.5
Majesty 2 Collection $5
Legend of Grimrock is €8.39 -40% on GG

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-LG/legend-of-grimrock??caff=1869351
It's the Steamworks version, though. Not DRM free.
Post edited July 27, 2012 by dyscode
Dotemu has another free Sega-game (Ristar) and the Cossacks franchise with 60% off on sale The complete package costs around 8€/8$.
Is Orcs Must Die worth 2,49€?
macuahuitlgog: Is Orcs Must Die worth 2,49€?
Yes. The game is entertaining and funny.
Indie Gala VII is avaible.
Yes, great fun well worth that.
danteveli: Indie Gala VII is avaible.
Just a heads-up...all the games publicly visible on this bundle so far were part of that 1C megadeal on Gamersgate a while back. So be warned - if you bought that, you already have them.
SimonG: Yes, great fun well worth that.
Agreed. I would (and did) pay substantially more for that game.
Post edited July 27, 2012 by deadfolk
Not worth, but a must buy for that.
Ristar for free on DotEMU

http://www.dotemu.com/en/download-game/3823/ristar

It's a very good platform,imho
Any of you guys will buy the Borderlands 2 4 Pack on Amazon ? ( it's $36 / copy if you purchased Borderlands GotY on Amazon ) .
Post edited July 27, 2012 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: Any of you guys will buy the Borderlands 2 4 Pack on Amazon ? ( it's $36 / copy if you purchased Borderlands GotY on Amazon ) .
on greenmangaming you can find borderlans goty for 4 euros!! just apply the discount code at your order. I'm quite interested in the offer.

Edit: sorry, you mean borderlans 2! Never mind
Post edited July 27, 2012 by Recsam511
Recsam511: on greenmangaming you can find borderlans goty for 4 euros!! just apply the discount code at your order. I'm quite interested in the offer.
GMG sucks .
Recsam511: on greenmangaming you can find borderlans goty for 4 euros!! just apply the discount code at your order. I'm quite interested in the offer.
ne_zavarj: GMG sucks .
why?