It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Magicka's the daily deal in GamersGate, and it looks like the collection key now has everything that's been released except the newest robe packs.

Does anyone know if the collection is just one key?
deadfolk: Still showing $39.99 here.
It will be available on Saturday .
Post edited July 26, 2012 by ne_zavarj
deadfolk: Still showing $39.99 here.
ne_zavarj: It will be available on Saturday .
Even splendider. :P
Amazon digital :

7/26-7/30:

Borderlands GOTY - $7.49 – Steam + get 10% credit towards your Borderlands 2 pre-order (stacks with current 10% off)

This discount is also available for the 4 pack :

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9831487&postcount=7833
Steam has a Stellar Impact bundle, looks cool but I'm wondering how it compares to Sins of a Solar Empire.

According to www.steamgamesales.com it was actually $2.49 a few days ago. Part of the summer sale that I didn't notice?
Post edited July 26, 2012 by BoxOfSnoo
BoxOfSnoo: Steam has a Stellar Impact bundle, looks cool but I'm wondering how it compares to Sins of a Solar Empire.

According to www.steamgamesales.com it was actually $2.49 a few days ago. Part of the summer sale that I didn't notice?
Stellar Impact is multiplayer only.
BoxOfSnoo: Steam has a Stellar Impact bundle, looks cool but I'm wondering how it compares to Sins of a Solar Empire.
It's not similar to SoaSE at all; Stellar Impact is basically DOTA in space.
Foxhack: Magicka's the daily deal in GamersGate, and it looks like the collection key now has everything that's been released except the newest robe packs.

I don't thing GG is doing Bundled Keys. All Bundles I got e.g. Sam & Max, Hector, Gothic were Single Keys. That's one thing I always liked about GG. But I cannot tell for sure in this case and I bought only single Magicka items.
Post edited July 26, 2012 by dyscode
Skunk: For once, I'm actually on StingingVelvet's side in an argument. Little more than a fleeting moment, to be certain, but I suppose it's not hard when one's adversary is a textbook case of GOTIS. -_-;
Defending yourself against passive attacks against your beliefs and decisions = having GOTIS? I don't think so.
Skunk: For once, I'm actually on StingingVelvet's side in an argument. Little more than a fleeting moment, to be certain, but I suppose it's not hard when one's adversary is a textbook case of GOTIS. -_-;
macuahuitlgog: Defending yourself against passive attacks against your beliefs and decisions = having GOTIS? I don't think so.
The entire subthread devolved entirely into meaninglessness, but if you're that worked up about it I suggest you re-read the relevant parts and decide for yourself.
Drakhyrr: Steam has a free weekend on Borderlands + 75% off.

Also 75% off Orcs Must Die!

Daily deal is Cities in Motion, 75% off too.
Borderlands GOTY Steam code is the exact same price on Amazon.com and you get to avoid giving Steam a portion of the cash:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004M5HV5G/ref=amb_link_364034682_1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=browse&pf_rd_r=0KZ1VX18FR8XHCYNJYBH&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1387151742&pf_rd_i=979455011

For foreigners, yes, it's a Steam code, you shouldn't need "support" if you're somehow worried about that.
Foxhack: Magicka's the daily deal in GamersGate, and it looks like the collection key now has everything that's been released except the newest robe packs.

Magicka and Dungeon Defenders officially have the stupidest fucking DLC policies, managing to even outclass the THQ Warhammer 40k Dawn of War II DLC bullshit.

Sorry, I cannot answer your question, I doubt the developers could it's so fucked.
Post edited July 26, 2012 by orcishgamer
macuahuitlgog: Defending yourself against passive attacks against your beliefs and decisions = having GOTIS? I don't think so.
orcishgamer: The entire subthread devolved entirely into meaninglessness, but if you're that worked up about it I suggest you re-read the relevant parts and decide for yourself.
Drakhyrr: Steam has a free weekend on Borderlands + 75% off.

Also 75% off Orcs Must Die!

Daily deal is Cities in Motion, 75% off too.
orcishgamer: Borderlands GOTY Steam code is the exact same price on Amazon.com and you get to avoid giving Steam a portion of the cash:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004M5HV5G/ref=amb_link_364034682_1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=browse&pf_rd_r=0KZ1VX18FR8XHCYNJYBH&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1387151742&pf_rd_i=979455011

For foreigners, yes, it's a Steam code, you shouldn't need "support" if you're somehow worried about that.
I read everything that was written thoroughly.
macuahuitlgog: I read everything that was written thoroughly.
Yes, I was suggesting a re-read, not the initial read. Perhaps you can see how, in reflection, how someone might have drawn different conclusions than you did initially, even though you may or may not still disagree.

Spinning off another sub-debate about a debate that turned into that is, imo, lunacy, perhaps you should let it rest after you draw whatever conclusions you do.
Post edited July 26, 2012 by orcishgamer
macuahuitlgog: I read everything that was written thoroughly.
orcishgamer: Yes, I was suggesting a re-read, not the initial read. Perhaps you can see how, in reflection, how someone might have drawn different conclusions than you did initially, even though you may or may not still disagree.
I do not think a re read is necessary.
orcishgamer: Yes, I was suggesting a re-read, not the initial read. Perhaps you can see how, in reflection, how someone might have drawn different conclusions than you did initially, even though you may or may not still disagree.
macuahuitlgog: I do not think a re read is necessary.
Well, it's a suggestion, not an order. So do whatever you want, I'm officially in "who gives a fuck" land now, have fun with it if you manage to stir up the stupid shit again.
orcishgamer: Magicka and Dungeon Defenders officially have the stupidest fucking DLC policies, managing to even outclass the THQ Warhammer 40k Dawn of War II DLC bullshit.

Sorry, I cannot answer your question, I doubt the developers could it's so fucked.
Um. Okay then.

I asked so I could just skip it and wait until Winter, when the key will have all the new stuff anyway. :P