It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: FUCK YOU, STEAM!

NOW! they have Jaded Empire SE for €3.75 -75%
http://store.steampowered.com/app/7110/
Lol them rat bastards.
SimonG: HEY, I asked first ;-P
nijuu: ;) haha only reason i asked is i tried a cd copy a while back and it wouldnt install for me...
lol,
ok so,
@SimonG: I don´t know since I did not buy the German Version but there is no mentioning on Steam. I´d ask google.
@nijuu: don´t know since I did not came around install it. If you give me time to install it on my W7x64 I´ll report back ASAP.
Rohan15: Is Dead Island good on PC? I have in the PS3 and it had weird texture issues and buggy combat.
StingingVelvet: There is a nice tweak tool you can download that fixes most of the PC issues it has. It plays well and looks nice at that point, but like Borderlands it's pretty boring in singleplayer.
On my high end machine with AMD/ATI cards I had no issues with stock Dead Island, it's a really pretty game and has a lot of vibrant colors that really pop on high end hardware.
StingingVelvet: There is a nice tweak tool you can download that fixes most of the PC issues it has. It plays well and looks nice at that point, but like Borderlands it's pretty boring in singleplayer.
orcishgamer: On my high end machine with AMD/ATI cards I had no issues with stock Dead Island, it's a really pretty game and has a lot of vibrant colors that really pop on high end hardware.
I chose not to buy it. I was more interested in Metro 2033 (Dx 11 is fucking gorgeous....)
Usually i dont promote russian sites, but i cant resist now:
So YuPlay.ru(the russian market version of the site, the international .com site only sells russian games) is having a Mass Effect 3/Battlefield 3 50% off sale till July 30.

They should have russian language restrictions noted in their description, as many newer Origin games do, but i can confirm the ultra cheap Battlefield 3 Standard Edition DOES NOT HAVE this(at the time of writing) , as a matter of fact, they are giving away western retail keys with international language support! I registers like this in the Origin client: Battlefield 3™ (Czech, English US, German, Spanish Spain, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Chinese Traditional)
So again Battlefield 3 Standard(without Karkand or any other DLC) is about 10 USD worth of rubels at YuPlay ^^

I would advise caution, as they "should" have language restrictions, and i cant guarantee, that all keys will be international, but at 10 dollars its a bloody bargain even if you have to play the russian team with authentic cyrillic UI. :D

ps: there are no region restrictions on Origin games(only language restrictions that can be circulated if need be), and you can pay with an international credit/debit card through RBK Money on their site.
Post edited July 23, 2012 by p_mamusz
orcishgamer: On my high end machine with AMD/ATI cards I had no issues with stock Dead Island, it's a really pretty game and has a lot of vibrant colors that really pop on high end hardware.
Rohan15: I chose not to buy it. I was more interested in Metro 2033 (Dx 11 is fucking gorgeous....)
Ah, that game always crashed on my old machine so I shelved it, I have a bit of a backlog of "must plays" right now, but it's actually not too far down the list (Spec Ops: The Line made me want to play more shooters than I have been for awhile).
dyscode: FUCK YOU, STEAM!

NOW! they have Jaded Empire SE for €3.75 -75%
http://store.steampowered.com/app/7110/
StonerMk2: Lol them rat bastards.
YEAH ripped me off $3.50!!!! Arrrrrggh! (note to self: must keep perspective) ;)

@nijuu: I just finished installing. Changed Compati. Mode to XPSP3 and Run as Admin.
Work perfectly on W7x64! But you def. want a controller for it.
Rohan15: I chose not to buy it. I was more interested in Metro 2033 (Dx 11 is fucking gorgeous....)
Metro 2033 is fucking gor-geous! ;)
Post edited July 23, 2012 by dyscode
Bloodygoodgames: Plus, I NEVER buy at Amazon since they shut down WikiLeaks servers last year after being pressured by the US government.
You know, I'm happy you're expressing dissatisfaction with their less than stellar decisions, it's deserved. But as companies go Amazon really is top notch, here's one of their new programs:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=amb_link_1/190-3670621-5546733?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200979350&view-type=stand-alone&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=gateway-center-column&pf_rd_r=1GHBE18M0E59B37PP5YB&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1385640982&pf_rd_i=507846

They don't have to do much of the shit they do, they'd still be a juggernaut, but the fact is they do and it's not fair to only point out the one or two negative examples over and over again while ignoring all the, frankly, fucking amazingly awesome shit they do too.

I'm sorry, Amazon's few shortcomings are worth fixing, rather than throwing the baby out with the bath water, they're way closer to the ideal company than most.
please, read on, nothing to see here. I don't link games I don't like, even if I cannot lure some into my affiliate sale links.

thanks for understanding. sorry
Amazon.com has an all video game Gold Box Deal (lightning deals throughout the day) starting at midnight Pacific time, tonight (technically tomorrow, but to avoid confusion).

Link to Gold Box Deals (today's deals will be shown before midnight): http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=amb_link_364027082_2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1CXW757QAS7G6RC3GTDP&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1384295962&pf_rd_i=468642
orcishgamer: Amazon.com has an all video game Gold Box Deal (lightning deals throughout the day) starting at midnight Pacific time, tonight (technically tomorrow, but to avoid confusion).

Link to Gold Box Deals (today's deals will be shown before midnight): ...
NOW it's Mel Brooks, unfortunately his best movie is missing from the box: The Producers.
At least Young Frankenstein is included.
:)
orcishgamer: Amazon.com has an all video game Gold Box Deal (lightning deals throughout the day) starting at midnight Pacific time, tonight (technically tomorrow, but to avoid confusion).

Link to Gold Box Deals (today's deals will be shown before midnight): ...
dyscode: NOW it's Mel Brooks, unfortunately his best movie is missing from the box: The Producers.
At least Young Frankenstein is included.
:)
Correct, no gaming deals on that page until midnight, and Mel Brooks has a lot of good movies:)
Bloodygoodgames: Plus, I NEVER buy at Amazon since they shut down WikiLeaks servers last year after being pressured by the US government.
orcishgamer: You know, I'm happy you're expressing dissatisfaction with their less than stellar decisions, it's deserved. But as companies go Amazon really is top notch, here's one of their new programs:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=amb_link_1/190-3670621-5546733?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200979350&view-type=stand-alone&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=gateway-center-column&pf_rd_r=1GHBE18M0E59B37PP5YB&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1385640982&pf_rd_i=507846

They don't have to do much of the shit they do, they'd still be a juggernaut, but the fact is they do and it's not fair to only point out the one or two negative examples over and over again while ignoring all the, frankly, fucking amazingly awesome shit they do too.

I'm sorry, Amazon's few shortcomings are worth fixing, rather than throwing the baby out with the bath water, they're way closer to the ideal company than most.
There are deal breakers to me and Amazon's shutting down WikiLeaks servers after being pressured by the US government was the one that broke the camels back. Before that, they were an average company (never had any major problems with them, never had any stellar customer service either -- just average).

But, once they shut down WikiLeaks, in an attempt to stop people being able to read about what illegal things the US government and other governments around the world were doing because the US government asked them to, I was done with them. Haven't shopped there since. Never will.
Amazon digital :

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9823320&postcount=7668
Upcoming Deals

7/26-7/30:

Borderlands GOTY - $7.49 - Steam

Deals on 7.28 ONLY

Binary Domain - $9.99 - Steam
Dreamcast Collection - $4.99 - Not Steam
Sega Sports Spectacular - $12.49 - Virtua Tennis 4 not steam
Total War Bundle - $29.99 - Some steam
Virtua Tennis 4 - $4.99 - not steam
Grand Theft Auto IV - $9.99 - Steam Version
Grand Theft Auto IV - $9.99 - non steam version
Bioshock Dual Pack - $7.49 - Steam version
Bioshock Dual Pack - $7.49 - Non-Steam version
Civ IV & V Pack - $11.99 - Civ V Steam Civ IV not
Spec Ops The Line - $24.99 - Steam
Civ V GOTY - $24.99 - Steam
Civ V - $14.99 - Steam
Civ IV Complete - $14.99 - Steam
Civ IV Complete - $14.99 - DRM Free
2K Mega Pack - $39.99 - All Steam except CivCity Rome
2K Mega Pack - $39.99 - Mixed back on DRM
2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 - All Steam
2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 Civ V Steam, Civ IV and Stronghold Collection not
2K Shooter Pack - All Steam - $19.99
2K Shooter Pack - $19.99 Duke Nukem + Borderlands GOTY Steam, Bioshock 1+2 Not
Rockstar Classics (All Steam) - $14.99 - All Steam
Rockstar Classics - $14.99 - None Steam
X-Com Collection - $2.99
Darkness II - $12.49 - Steam
Max Payne 3 - $29.99 Not Steam

Added some more to 7/28:

Sega Awesome Pack - $12.49
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai - $14.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - $29.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - $9.99
Call of Duty Black Ops - $19.99

Cheers,
Tony
Hitman Triple Threat Pack - $7.49 - Steam
Post edited July 24, 2012 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: Amazon digital :

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9823320&postcount=7668
Upcoming Deals

7/26-7/30:

Borderlands GOTY - $7.49 - Steam

Deals on 7.28 ONLY

Binary Domain - $9.99 - Steam
Dreamcast Collection - $4.99 - Not Steam
Sega Sports Spectacular - $12.49 - Virtua Tennis 4 not steam
Total War Bundle - $29.99 - Some steam
Virtua Tennis 4 - $4.99 - not steam
Grand Theft Auto IV - $9.99 - Steam Version
Grand Theft Auto IV - $9.99 - non steam version
Bioshock Dual Pack - $7.49 - Steam version
Bioshock Dual Pack - $7.49 - Non-Steam version
Civ IV & V Pack - $11.99 - Civ V Steam Civ IV not
Spec Ops The Line - $24.99 - Steam
Civ V GOTY - $24.99 - Steam
Civ V - $14.99 - Steam
Civ IV Complete - $14.99 - Steam
Civ IV Complete - $14.99 - DRM Free
2K Mega Pack - $39.99 - All Steam except CivCity Rome
2K Mega Pack - $39.99 - Mixed back on DRM
2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 - All Steam
2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 Civ V Steam, Civ IV and Stronghold Collection not
2K Shooter Pack - All Steam - $19.99
2K Shooter Pack - $19.99 Duke Nukem + Borderlands GOTY Steam, Bioshock 1+2 Not
Rockstar Classics (All Steam) - $14.99 - All Steam
Rockstar Classics - $14.99 - None Steam
X-Com Collection - $2.99
Darkness II - $12.49 - Steam
Max Payne 3 - $29.99 Not Steam

Added some more to 7/28:

Sega Awesome Pack - $12.49
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai - $14.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - $29.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - $9.99
Call of Duty Black Ops - $19.99

Cheers,
Tony
ne_zavarj: Hitman Triple Threat Pack - $7.49 - Steam
Thanks for that.
Might get Spec Ops The Line for myself (its my birthday on that day lol) :)