It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Balazs: I'll try to contact their customer service before registering again, but I'm trying to avoid human contact with them, since there's a pretty high chance that they'll discover that I'm not nearly as American as my purchase there made them think. :D

Umm, wow, I'd appreciate that. Also, the pack with CKII costs like $2.5 more than CKII alone, so that extra stuff is really worth it, and I'm sure you'd at least like on of those (or, you know, trade them).
Dont bother with Amazon, i have your code. ^^ Lets PM this.

No, really, i dont need anything apart from CKII, so i would be more happy with a 5-6$ CKII alone. :D I am too on a shoestring budget. Now i have to find others, for those things.
Balazs: I'll wait till then I guess. 40% off is definitely a good deal, but I'm pretty patient and have a low budget, so I'll wait. :>
p_mamusz: If you are really on a tight budget, i would even consider re registering on Amazon, and getting that Pint Sized Paradox Package anyway. 2 Majesty games + Warlock + CKII Complete package DLCs all for 6€, compare that to Gamersgates 2,5€ + 5€ + 12€(!) price.

Heck, i could even get that pack, and split Warlock with you, as im only interested in the Majesty games. ^^ And Crusader Kings II maybe(Game of Thrones mod roxx), but thats another pack i would only buy for its top game, SotS games, Magicka, Victoria II i dont need. :( Any volunteers for those? :)
No, the Pint Sized Paradox Package doesn't contain Crusader Kings 2 base game!
Have a look at this. It only contains CK2 DLCs.
grynn: Mass Effect 3 is 50% off at GG.
of course, now that I got it already (even cheaper, though) GG makes a discount.
;)

Expensive week, though. I went for the big stuff this time. ME3 (€17.50), Witcher 2 (GOG!!!), Divinity 2 Amalur and Jaded Empire, Dragon Age UE. That should keep me busy for some time (in addition to my already big backlist)
Post edited July 23, 2012 by dyscode
uchos: The Last Remnant, on GMG, 75% off (from 14,99 to 3,74). You can use COSYO-UDIDN-TGET1 discount code for additional 20% off (it should come a bit more than 3 $/€). Activates on Steam.

EDIT: fixed discount code, thanks gyokzoli
And if you use a credit for selling back for the free game they gave away last month (disciples II) along with the code... it's free!
grynn: Mass Effect 3 is 50% off at GG.
dyscode: of course, now that I got it already (even cheaper, though) GG makes a discount.
;)

Expensive week, though. I went for the big stuff this time. ME3 (€17.50), Witcher 2 (GOG!!!), Divinity 2 Amalur and Jaded Empire, Dragon Age UE. That should keep me busy for some time (in addition to my already big backlist)
Dragon age was a good deal.. usually it's never in sale.. I had that in origin but it was cheaper to buy with dlc's than lone awakening.
dyscode: of course, now that I got it already (even cheaper, though) GG makes a discount.
;)

Antimateria: Dragon age was a good deal.. usually it's never in sale.. I had that in origin but it was cheaper to buy with dlc's than lone awakening.
Yeah, Dragon Age: O was so good I bought it twice. 1st for €5 from Origin a week before, then I realised I did not want to be screwed by Bioware over with spending on the DLC and bought the UE version on sale. Now I have on DA:O key left.

Don´t Gamble with Gaming: no matter what good deal you get, the next better one is JUST around the corner. LOL :D
Antimateria: Dragon age was a good deal.. usually it's never in sale.. I had that in origin but it was cheaper to buy with dlc's than lone awakening.
dyscode: Yeah, Dragon Age: O was so good I bought it twice. 1st for €5 from Origin a week before, then I realised I did not want to be screwed by Bioware over with spending on the DLC and bought the UE version on sale. Now I have on DA:O key left.

Don´t Gamble with Gaming: no matter what good deal you get, the next better one is JUST around the corner. LOL :D
Bioware sites dlc things, they are expensive.. but i did use that (didn't really see much alternative).. Err.. Mass effect 2 perhaps will rape your processor fan but there we go. And I can't say enough that I myself hated mass 2 FOV and it's now better 'cos some i don't know dude.. But it is a better game because of that fix. Third ending is what it is but it is better now when they released that 2 gigs patch thingy.

And I gambled that that I could get some games and I did. =)

Edit: Makes sense? enough for me and I'm the poster..boy.
Post edited July 23, 2012 by Antimateria
End of the Steam Sale have you in tears? Worry not! Starting July 23rd (scratch that, decided to start this sale right now!) Chester from Brilliant Blue-G will be free on Desura for a limited 48 hour period.
http://www.desura.com/games/chester
Antimateria: Edit: Makes sense? enough for me and I'm the poster..boy.
I think yes. Never had a problem with ME2's FOV, though. There is a nice tutorial on how to patch it. It's easy to find with google.

PS: found it for you: :) http://hamstergene.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/how-to-fix-fov-in-mass-effect-23/
Antimateria: Edit: Makes sense? enough for me and I'm the poster..boy.
dyscode: I think yes. Never had a problem with ME2's FOV, though. There is a nice tutorial on how to patch it. It's easy to find with google.

PS: found it for you: http://hamstergene.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/how-to-fix-fov-in-mass-effect-23/
Hah.. same page.. That third anonymous is me. =P That was the page I got it from.
FUCK YOU, STEAM!

NOW! they have Jaded Empire SE for €3.75 -75%
http://store.steampowered.com/app/7110/
dyscode: FUCK YOU, STEAM!

Is the German Steam version censored?
dyscode: FUCK YOU, STEAM!

Will this work on Windows 7 64 bit ok?
nijuu: Will this work on Windows 7 64 bit ok?
HEY, I asked first ;-P
nijuu: Will this work on Windows 7 64 bit ok?
SimonG: HEY, I asked first ;-P
;) haha only reason i asked is i tried a cd copy a while back and it wouldnt install for me...