It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: GameHouse / Impulse

http://impulsedriven.com/id/flashsales/spotlight/?AFFID=FB&cid=soc_iFB292

Flash Friday deal : Batman Arkham City Bundle ( Arkham City, Robin DLC, Nightwing DLC and Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC ) for $18.34 / €17.66 / £12.90
500 copies
sale starts on Friday at 12 pm US Central
sold out within an hour
Post edited July 20, 2012 by ne_zavarj
GMG has some games on sale again..... Batman, Deus Ex, Tomb Raider etc..
I would avoid GMG for Tomb Raider Legend, Anniversary and Underworld as they use the capsule client to install securom on your system, you can get them without third party DRM on steam.
Post edited July 20, 2012 by Neilk40
gyokzoli: Are you sure about the Kingdom's of Amalur Origin registration?
deadfolk: Confirmed - I bought it from them some time ago, and it's Origin.
thanks deadfolk, for another voice.
( and Just for the book: yes, I was sure before :) )
Post edited July 20, 2012 by dyscode
Get games is having a sale on simulators. I think this is a pretty good deal.
maycett: Get games is having a sale on simulators. I think this is a pretty good deal.
Lowest price ive seen it for except when it went on Amazon sale..
Blowout Sale on Big Fish Games :
This weekend we're presenting a selection of our favorite PC and Mac games at our largest discount offering yet! Use the coupon code BLOWOUT to get as many eligible games as you want for only $2.99.
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/122/felixs-favorites.html

Amazon digital :

Burning Hot Bundle $7.99 ( Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box + Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit )
Post edited July 21, 2012 by ne_zavarj
You know, I just want to plug this before it ends (probably had midnight tonight, Pacific time zone):

http://www.amazon.com/Pint-Sized-Paradox-Package-Download/dp/B008G0ZXSK/ref=br_lf_m_1000812791_2_44_img?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1385186522&pf_rd_s=center-5&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000812791&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1CJNBHSNX9MTQPA5WA97

Majesty is one of the most amazing, relaxed titles to come out and at that price, with Majesty 2 (good, not as as great), Warlock, and a ton of the Crusader II stuff thrown in, hot damn is that an amazing deal. Really, if you haven't bought from Amazon it's a cinch, really it is, and this is an amazing deal.
Yes, I've been considering the Pint Sized Paradox Pack, but Amazon decided it for me - they won't let me log into my account.
There was a problem with your request

There was an error with your E-Mail/Password combination. Please try again.
As a reminder, today only you can buy any single game on Build a Bundle 2 for $1. Great for those who weren't interested in more than 1 or 2 games.

http://groupees.com/bab2
Post edited July 21, 2012 by Drakhyrr
GMG has some games on sale again..... Batman, Deus Ex, Tomb Raider etc..
Neilk40: I would avoid GMG for Tomb Raider Legend, Anniversary and Underworld as they use the capsule client to install securom on your system, you can get them without third party DRM on steam.
Steam _is_ third party DRM. ;)

Underworld is DRM free on GamersGate. Legend and Anniversary are available as well, but use SecuRom.
Yes but they have another level of DRM added, if you want completely DRM free on those games then you will have to wait until GOG gets them which could be years.
Post edited July 21, 2012 by Neilk40
Amazon digital :

Nancy Drew bundle ( includes 15 games ) $12.49
Burning Hot Bundle ( includes 2 games ) $7.99
ne_zavarj: Nancy Drew bundle ( includes 15 games ) $12.49
I played one of these a while ago and quite enjoyed it, so would like to pick this bundle up. Can someone PM me instructions on how to go about creating an account for non-US residents?
nmillar: Can someone PM me instructions on how to go about creating an account for non-US residents?
I think all you need to do is to enter a valid street address in the US. Just use the address of a hotel or something like that.
Post edited July 22, 2012 by spindown
You need to check zip codes for a state you want to choose, they need to be correct, everything else in address might be made up.

Use your real name when providing CC info.

nothing more is needed