It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rohan15: Pity I can't buy it, steam sale wiped me out :/
Hey, I thought you had $47 or so? That's more than I've got :-P
Rohan15: Pity I can't buy it, steam sale wiped me out :/
grape1829: Hey, I thought you had $47 or so? That's more than I've got :-P
Had. ;D Saints Row 3 and some dating spending kind of wiped me clean
ne_zavarj: Amazon digital :
ust got deals from EA in:

Syndicate - $14.99
Syndicate 2-Pack - $19.99
Mass Effect Dual Pack (Mass Effect 1 + Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe) - $9.99
Dragon Age Dual Pack (Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition + Dragon Age 2) - $9.99
Plants Vs. Zombies - $4.99 - Still waiting on keys for this **crosses fingers**

Cheers,
Tony
ne_zavarj:
When do these kick in?.
orcishgamer: Anyone who doesn't already have the X Superbox is an idiot (providing they don't reject Steam entirely, in which case it is forgiven). Not that I've actually "played" them, but that's a different problem:)
nijuu: I have X3 :P.Are the others worth it for the rest of the pack?.
I am far from the most qualified person to answer that question, however they recently retroactively added their latest title to the Steam accounts of everyone who'd already previously purchased X Superbox (i.e. they'd bought it before the newest game was out, and the X Superbox folks just quietly added the new game for them all), that's a dev studio I can get behind.
StingingVelvet: You should agree with me more often, I'm super cool!
I'm still at least 20% cooler. ;)

...but no. I tend to close tabs when I see you post. Sorry. For what it's worth, I hate everybody. At least it seems that way sometimes. I shouldn't go on forums. I really, really shouldn't go on forums.

Rohan15: So.....how about that X deal on Steam? Madness right?!
orcishgamer: Anyone who doesn't already have the X Superbox is an idiot (providing they don't reject Steam entirely, in which case it is forgiven). Not that I've actually "played" them, but that's a different problem:)
Yeah, I got my copy from GamersGate for this price some time ago. It was DRM-free, but I was also able to redeem it on Steam, too. Not a bad series. I mostly got the Indie Royale for Oniken. I was holding back in case something like this happened. I regret getting Geneforge on GOG now, but even buying it twice was an absolute steal. As for Dirt 2, it's been on my wishlist for years, but I never see deals good enough to jump on.

As for the Left 4 Dead series... who the hell doesn't own their catalog by now?! It's the only reason I ever bothered to join Steam in the first place, they've only put out a handful of games, they tend to be really good, and they've all been severely discounted.

So yeah, a bit of a drought. It's okay though, I'm broke as all hell. Now would be a terrible time for another killer GamersGate sale. Thankfully it's just yet another Paradox sale, and unless they decide to make Warlock DRM-free or ridiculously cheap, I already have everything from Paradox that I'm interested in.
StingingVelvet: You should agree with me more often, I'm super cool!
Skunk: I'm still at least 20% cooler. ;)

...but no. I tend to close tabs when I see you post. Sorry. For what it's worth, I hate everybody. At least it seems that way sometimes. I shouldn't go on forums. I really, really shouldn't go on forums.

Skunk: Yeah, I got my copy from GamersGate for this price some time ago. It was DRM-free, but I was also able to redeem it on Steam, too. Not a bad series. I mostly got the Indie Royale for Oniken. I was holding back in case something like this happened. I regret getting Geneforge on GOG now, but even buying it twice was an absolute steal. As for Dirt 2, it's been on my wishlist for years, but I never see deals good enough to jump on.

As for the Left 4 Dead series... who the hell doesn't own their catalog by now?! It's the only reason I ever bothered to join Steam in the first place, they've only put out a handful of games, they tend to be really good, and they've all been severely discounted.

So yeah, a bit of a drought. It's okay though, I'm broke as all hell. Now would be a terrible time for another killer GamersGate sale. Thankfully it's just yet another Paradox sale, and unless they decide to make Warlock DRM-free or ridiculously cheap, I already have everything from Paradox that I'm interested in.
*Raises hand*
Left 4 Dead is dreadfully boring unless played with friends. And I only own 2 anyways :P
orcishgamer: Anyone who doesn't already have the X Superbox is an idiot
Hey! I'm not stupid, just new to Steam. Only decided to give it another chance February this year. When it's been previously on sale I didn't have the funds, and now thanks to the Summer Sale my backlog is so huge there's no point in buying it right now.

Skunk: As for the Left 4 Dead series... who the hell doesn't own their catalog by now?!
Again, new to Steam. Picked up LFD1 GOTY during the Summer Sale, didn't get LFD2 due to the pants-on-head-level retarded censorship.
Any recommendations off Desura's recent stuff?. Planet Stronghold is 50% off Scifi rpg. Recruits being Alphafunded looks like a Cannon Fodder clone :)
nijuu: Any recommendations off Desura's recent stuff?. Planet Stronghold is 50% off Scifi rpg. Recruits being Alphafunded looks like a Cannon Fodder clone :)
Eww, ive got jRPG on my monitor, shoo, shoo!

But Recruits is looking for an indie game. ^^ Ill add it to the list beside [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwFqzilbnnk]Starfarer.
grape1829: Hey, I thought you had $47 or so? That's more than I've got :-P
Rohan15: Had. ;D Saints Row 3 and some dating spending kind of wiped me clean
Dating is bad for your wallet. :P
nijuu: Any recommendations off Desura's recent stuff?
Wait for it to come to Indie Royale?
Rohan15: So.....how about that X deal on Steam? Madness right?!
I regret buying X Superbox. I tried playing Beyond and Tension and after about 20 hours, i got really bored with the games. Little or no action at all, just alot of trading over large distances, not much fun for me, so i quit. I might try 2 and 3 in the future, not sure if they are any better.
Amazon digital :

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga - $5.99 - Steam
Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga - $5.99 - DRM free
Post edited July 25, 2012 by ne_zavarj

If anyone is unaware, this is a pretty large game, in this format. I'll leave it to you to decide if it's one you'd like actually playing, but yeah, pretty big.

Uhm... for me the price is 39.99 $ now