It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

4th of July sale on Big Fish games :
http://www.bigfishgames.com/top-rated-games/
ajsultan: 2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 - all will Activates on Steam now
ORLY?
Attachments:
wtfprice.jpg (338 Kb)
ABH20: ORLY?
Well it was a couple of days ago, but Civ5 is a US key only so no loss there.
$99.97
ne_zavarj: $99.97
Exactly. Taken from the page itself:

Total Individual Price: $49.97
Bundle Price: $99.97
It's not live yet?
Foxhack: It's not live yet?
Igor, reattach the electrodes!

Live, LIVE!
Look at the price difference between the Total Individual Price and the Bundle Price.
SimonG: Igor, reattach the electrodes!

Live, LIVE!
OnLive :p
ne_zavarj: $99.97
ABH20: Exactly. Taken from the page itself:

Total Individual Price: $49.97
Bundle Price: $99.97
Weird its showing just fine for me at $19.99 right now and when I posted that.
ajsultan: Weird its showing just fine for me at $19.99 right now and when I posted that.
They fixed it now .
"Hacker" series is 75% off on GamersGate:

Hacker Evolution Collection (contains "Hacker Evolution" and "Hacker Evolution Untold") for 3.74 $/€ or 2.50 £. The individual games are also on sale, but the collection is cheaper.

Hacker Evolution Duality for 4.99 $/€ or 3.74 £.

I'm interested in the games, but know very little about the differences between them. Does it make sense to buy the Clollection _and_ Duality, or does Duality encompass most of the gameplay from the collection? What's the difference between the versions? Is duality worth 5 € (even at 75% off, that's a bit more than I usually pay for a game, and I usually pay this much only for AAA games, e.g. Mass Effect, Dead Space, Batman)? How big is the chance that games will appear in some Indie bundles where I can get them much cheaper?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, any help is appreciated. :)
Psyringe: Sorry for the barrage of questions, any help is appreciated. :)
Weren't they both in one of billion gazillion bundles of last? Better check, before you buy em again.
Psyringe: "Hacker" series is 75% off on GamersGate:

Hacker Evolution Collection (contains "Hacker Evolution" and "Hacker Evolution Untold") for 3.74 $/€ or 2.50 £. The individual games are also on sale, but the collection is cheaper.

Hacker Evolution Duality for 4.99 $/€ or 3.74 £.
(snip)
Sorry for the barrage of questions, any help is appreciated. :)
I would like to add another question about drm. Because the mac and pc-versions are bundled you can't get that info anymore. To answer one question, there Were some hacker games already in a bundle (I believe gala?), but only offering steam-keys and no direct downloads.
SimonG: Weren't they both in one of billion gazillion bundles of last? Better check, before you buy em again.
Untold and Duality were in Indie Gala 1. Hacker Evolution was in Indie Gala 2, and so were Untold and Duality thanks to the tier system where you could get the previous IG1 games.