It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DodoGeo: Condemned: Criminal Origins for 2.99$, more then a decent price for it.

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/condemned-criminal-origins
Do you know how long it is going on?
DodoGeo: Condemned: Criminal Origins for 2.99$, more then a decent price for it.

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/condemned-criminal-origins
Rohan15: Do you know how long it is going on?
Well, its part of the 'cheap as chips' which has actually been there for quite a while now. so... should be same for couple more days atleast...
Post edited June 27, 2012 by mshashankr
Rohan15: Do you know how long it is going on?
mshashankr: Well, its part of the 'cheap as chips' which has actually been there for quite a while now. so... should be same for couple more days atleast...
Ah, sweet. I haven't used GetGames so it's new to me :D
mshashankr: Well, its part of the 'cheap as chips' which has actually been there for quite a while now. so... should be same for couple more days atleast...
Rohan15: Ah, sweet. I haven't used GetGames so it's new to me :D
No guarantees though :P Even i've never used it... But noticed the cheap as chips some time back... maybe 10 days ago...
Post edited June 28, 2012 by mshashankr
Luisfius: It is for once cheaper in Mexico. 3.74 dollars for base version, 5.74 dollars for complete.
Japan gets semi screwed. We pay $3.74 for the base version but $12.49 for the complete one. Not as bad as Australia though, they have to pay $14.99 for the complete one.
What's the word on the DRM on Condemned: Criminal Origins at GetGamesGo? Do you have to use some DRM client a la Steam?
Post edited June 27, 2012 by Revisor
GetGames representative wrote on Reddit:
This game uses our own in-house DRM. Its an online authentication when you install for the first time or on a new PC. There are no always connected or limited installs.
Post edited June 27, 2012 by kjx
As I remember from the last game I got there it's very similar to the GamersGate downloader, you can even backup files the same way.

Only that it's really ugly, like a dial-up window from the '90s.
kjx: GetGames representative wrote on Reddit:
This game uses our own in-house DRM. Its an online authentication when you install for the first time or on a new PC. There are no always connected or limited installs.
Thank you. In-house DRM + I'd have to create a new account there = no purchase

Even though it's a great game.
Luisfius: It is for once cheaper in Mexico. 3.74 dollars for base version, 5.74 dollars for complete.
bansama: Japan gets semi screwed. We pay $3.74 for the base version but $12.49 for the complete one. Not as bad as Australia though, they have to pay $14.99 for the complete one.
It's cheaper to buy the game and DLC separately for us Aussies - $3.74 (game) + $4.49 (DLC) = $8.23, compared to $14.99 for the Complete Edition which is just Game + DLC.

STEAM LOGIC!

How much is the DLC by itself for you? Could be cheapest for you to get it that way.
ABH20: How much is the DLC by itself for you? Could be cheapest for you to get it that way.
SRP: $21.99
Sale: $5.49
£5 Off voucher code for Spec Ops: The Line on game.co.uk

shj9c8bf

One time use, expires on 02/07/12
Post edited June 27, 2012 by warcry
Avernum: escape from the pit is the daily deal on Steam today (66% off, £2.40 here). After selling his games for a good price on his own site for a long time, they are suddenly popping up discounted a lot lately...

It is good, by the way, get it if you can
Shit... It's end of the month now, so I'm totally broke now.

So if anybody (preferably from UK, because it's cheaper?) feels generous enough to gift me Avernum: Escape from the pit , I will try to find a way to repay you later (I hope not in distant future), contact me via PM with your offer...

edit: I made a sweet deal with amok , thanks!
Post edited June 27, 2012 by keeveek
amok: Avernum: escape from the pit is the daily deal on Steam today (66% off, £2.40 here). After selling his games for a good price on his own site for a long time, they are suddenly popping up discounted a lot lately...

It is good, by the way, get it if you can
A long time enemy of Steam and selling his games cheap Vogel finally saw the error of his ways.

Now he claims that it's the best thing he ever did, raking more money then ever before and having access to a much wider audience.