It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

orcishgamer: I want it on XBox 360 I think, they'll probably have both on sale if the one is.
StingingVelvet: It's a digital only summer sale to compete with Steam, so I doubt it, but knowing amazon the disc will be discounted often on its own.

You should get the PC version though, it looks and plays significantly better from everything I have heard.
Thanks for the tip, I'll double check before I decide then. I suspect there's no real modding going on. I do expect to take part in the multiplayer, that's part of what made RDR so amazing, massive, great story that sucks you in for 40-80 hours then multiplayer that sucks you in for another 40-infinity. It's like a gooey cinnamon roll with tons of tasty icing on top:)
Hitman Collection is 75% off at GG.

Includes:
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- Hitman Blood Money
- Hitman Codename 47

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings is 35% off at GMG.
Post edited June 30, 2012 by grynn
grynn: Hitman Collection is 75% off at GG.

Includes:
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- Hitman Blood Money
- Hitman Codename 47
What does 'SecuROM' in Hitman Blood Money mean? How intrusive is this DRM in this particular case? I don't see securom mentioned in the steam version of the game.
Now, I'm wondering whether to buy it from GG or wait for the steam sale.
danteveli: Dawn of War® - Platinum Edition is for 2.5 Euro on Steam - thats cheaper than the promoted gold edition and it has more stuff.
Is this the same as Dawn of War Anthology Edition (says DOW Gold Ed + DTC)? (for some reason i cant see a Platinum Edition although i can see the trailer for it..wtf)
danteveli: Dawn of War® - Platinum Edition is for 2.5 Euro on Steam - thats cheaper than the promoted gold edition and it has more stuff.
nijuu: Is this the same as Dawn of War Anthology Edition (says DOW Gold Ed + DTC)? (for some reason i cant see a Platinum Edition although i can see the trailer for it..wtf)
It's the same content.
But steam automatically means steam, right ? Dependancy on their online system, and all ?

I mean, I always automatically disregard these steam offers because of DRM. And I'm right, right ? I'm never missing any steam-offered DRM-free opportunity, am I ?
Post edited June 30, 2012 by Telika
Telika: But steam automatically means steam, right ? Dependancy on their online system, and all ?

I mean, I always automatically disregard these steam offers because of DRM. And I'm right, right ? I'm never missing any steam-offered DRM-free opportunity, am I ?
Dosbox games are all DRM free on Steam, due to being Dosbox games. There are also a couple of modern games that don't need Steam to run.

But if you play your games on a PC without internet, Steam isn't really an option.
Post edited June 30, 2012 by SimonG
Telika: But steam automatically means steam, right ? Dependancy on their online system, and all ?
Not automatically, no. There are some titles which are known to not actually use the Steamworks DRM. But I don't think anyone's tried compiling a comprehensive list yet.
OnLive Sales, today till July 8. Ranging from 30% to 75% on around 30 titles...
bazilisek: Not automatically, no. There are some titles which are known to not actually use the Steamworks DRM. But I don't think anyone's tried compiling a comprehensive list yet.
The problem is, that it can be patched out quite easily, like it was the case with Skyrim.
Sweet, now we got Steam keys for the other titles that were just Amazon Download before in the Paradox Plentiful Pack as well, now I've got them all activated :D
http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-40899on-Age-Pack7/dp/B006P28VBM/ref=br_lf_m_1000716161_1_5_img?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1374290982&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000716161&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0G17H7B0VMVPEPZY1RAY

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition+Dragon Age 2 at 9.99 dollars
Big Fish Games :

Buy 1 get 1 free . Only valid for Collector's Editions .

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/139/collectors-edition.html

I wish i own this : http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/16264/mystery-trackers-the-black-isle-ce/index.html
Thought it had something to do with Black Isle Studios..... O_O Fool.i.am...
mshashankr: Thought it had something to do with Black Isle Studios..... O_O Fool.i.am...
And what do you think about this title ?
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/16592/dark-strokes-sins-of-the-father-ce/index.html