It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

orcishgamer: Did you ever play patch 1.05 though? I think it did more harm than good. Most people with high end rigs had no issues with 1.04.
I haven't played it since November last year, so probably not.
Never had any bugs with DA:O PC at all.
keeveek: Never had any bugs with DA:O PC at all.
Patch level 1.05? People saying they had no bugs really need to specify because 1.05 will be required for people who buy this bundle.
Recsam511: Interesting offert the DragonAge pack for 9.99$!

But i have a question... if I redeem the key of both games on Origin, can i choose the language or is it automatically english?
In my experience, Origin installs my games in the language I have the client set to at the moment of download/install.
Bit the bullet and bought the DAO/DA2 combo. .No idea when i will get around to install and play LOL. No idea where you guys get all the time to ;).
SimonG: 130 hours, three playthroughs and no serious bugs. That game just hates you.
orcishgamer: Dude it must:( I actually mostly ended up back on my XBox 360 version just due to those bugs (I had to replay Warden's Keep 3 times just to be able to finish it and get my fucking stash space, and still couldn't follow the path I wanted). Did you ever play patch 1.05 though? I think it did more harm than good. Most people with high end rigs had no issues with 1.04.
Haha, I could never get my stash space...
Not marked as a sale but Syndicate is $30 on amazon while still $60 everywhere else. Debating it.
Syndicate being 30 bucks is a universal price drop, it's just some stores being slow to roll it out.
StingingVelvet: Not marked as a sale but Syndicate is $30 on amazon while still $60 everywhere else. Debating it.
If you do get it, start a proper thread here and actually tell us how the game is.
This is an aff link http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-TLR/the-last-remnant-tm?caff=3884871

Last Remnant is 7.50 over at Gamersgate. Cheapest it's ever been. Steamworks. Unlikely to be cheaper in the summer sale since Steam still sells the game at 30 dollars base price while GG sells it for 15 base.
Sinizine: This is an aff link http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-TLR/the-last-remnant-tm?caff=3884871

Last Remnant is 7.50 over at Gamersgate. Cheapest it's ever been. Steamworks. Unlikely to be cheaper in the summer sale since Steam still sells the game at 30 dollars base price while GG sells it for 15 base.
But is it good?
The Last Remnant is good if you enjoy jrpg's with some cheesy acting.
Sinizine: This is an aff link http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-TLR/the-last-remnant-tm?caff=3884871

SimonG: But is it good?
It's weird. Somewhat good. It has a demo, but like all zillion hour RPGs not always the best way to test. I'd say get it if you have a high tolerance for JRPGs. If you hate them already it won't change your mind. Fairly unique and somewhat obtuse battle system.
Post edited June 24, 2012 by Sinizine
StingingVelvet: Not marked as a sale but Syndicate is $30 on amazon while still $60 everywhere else. Debating it.
SimonG: If you do get it, start a proper thread here and actually tell us how the game is.
Single player is supposed to be atrocious with really, really amazing multiplayer that requires coordination.
SimonG: If you do get it, start a proper thread here and actually tell us how the game is.
orcishgamer: Single player is supposed to be atrocious with really, really amazing multiplayer that requires coordination.
I`ve already heard enough "supposedlies". Would be nice to hear a first hand report that actually counts. ;-P