It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Profanity: The actual Walking Dead isn't included in the Almost Everything Pack, but this page is probably the most informative page about the Pack.
AFnord: A black page that says "The Walking Dead" in light grey, with a few white boxes under it, and the word "verify" in a grey box?
There you go (attached image) you can find the thing in the store too.
Attachments:
the_deal.jpg (179 Kb)
Post edited June 18, 2012 by Profanity
Profanity: There you go (attached image) you can find the thing in the store too.
Ah, thanks! That looks like a pretty good deal. And your page looks pretty different from mine:
Attachments:
mshashankr: Indie week at GG..
I saw it yesterday (Sunday) finally choosing the Action, Indie, Kids Minion get some beef. :)
Post edited June 18, 2012 by dyscode
Cargo: the Quest for Gravity is 75% off on Gamer's Gate.

And if you wonder what it is about, I explained what happened in the first level here.
I love this game. Seriously, it is, well... eh... there is no way for an explanation to do it justice, so here, have a screenshot
gameon: Thanks for the info, but i dont like games for windows live at all.
StingingVelvet: I wasn't telling you to buy Arkham City, I was telling you that in general Origin is a delivery system and not a DRM client. I think only very recent EA games force it's use after downloading the files.
This. You'd think people who hate the hell out of Steam here on GOG would be more supportive of Origin given the way it works (and shrill internet posts aside, their support is generally really good).
gameon: Thanks for the info, but i dont like games for windows live at all.
StingingVelvet: I wasn't telling you to buy Arkham City, I was telling you that in general Origin is a delivery system and not a DRM client. I think only very recent EA games force it's use after downloading the files.
Yes.

Battlefield 3; Mass Effect 3; Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning [Non-Steam versions]; and Syndicate (FPS by Starbreeze) all require Origin to play.

I have Arkham City over Origin. I only needed Origin to download the installer files. You can use Origin to also do the instal, if you like. Batman: Arkham City PC does REQUIRE Microsoft's Games For Windows Live, though - PERIOD.
Post edited June 18, 2012 by MysterD
Indie Gala now has their own Android bundle.

Legends of Yore
Smiles
Cardinal Quest (with desura key)
Great Little War Game

Pay more than $3.99 and you'll get:

Manor of the Damned (desura key)
Turba (steam key)
Pitiri 1977 (desura key)

2 indie music albums and Cardinal Quest OST
Catshade: Indie Gala now has their own Android bundle.

Legends of Yore
Smiles
Great Little War Game

Turba (steam key)
Pitiri 1977 (desura key)

Isn't that $4.40 ? On paying more than this you also get the pc versions of Legends of Yore, Cardinal Quest and Smiles HD.... No GLWG though....
I just purchased an Android (Ainol Novo 7 Tornados), this will be nice to check its gaming capabilities.
Catshade: Indie Gala now has their own Android bundle.

Legends of Yore
Smiles
Great Little War Game

Turba (steam key)
Pitiri 1977 (desura key)

mshashankr: Isn't that $4.40 ? On paying more than this you also get the pc versions of Legends of Yore, Cardinal Quest and Smiles HD.... No GLWG though....
It's 'pay more than the average'. At the time I posted that, the average is $3.99. I should've been clearer on that.
orcishgamer: This. You'd think people who hate the hell out of Steam here on GOG would be more supportive of Origin given the way it works (and shrill internet posts aside, their support is generally really good).
yes, but when you are one of the cool kids, then you are supposed to hate EA with a vengeance. It does not matter what they say, do or make - by default it is to be ridiculed.. This is how the cool kids show how unique and special they are - by automatically and uncritically regurgitating the same mantras as everyone else.

(god, I'm depressed today...)
orcishgamer: This. You'd think people who hate the hell out of Steam here on GOG would be more supportive of Origin given the way it works (and shrill internet posts aside, their support is generally really good).
That seems a bit off to me. EADM used to be a downloader. Since it changed to Origin they said quite clearly that most new games by EA will be requiring Origin installed to be played, and some others require it running to be played. Origin is very much about DRM for the EA games. I don't see why people who dislike Steam for being a DRM should suddenly be supportive of Origin, just because its DRM isn't backwards compatible.
Pheace: [...] that most new games by EA will be requiring Origin installed [...]
That is the point. I asume StingingVelvet was talking about the older games that were releaesed before Origin came out . Those only need Origin to download the games, they do not need it to run the game. Many games can be installed with Origin and Origin can than be forgotten or even uninstalled.

The number of games that actually need Origin to run simultaniously is far and few between and affects only games released very recently.
SimonG: The number of games that actually need Origin to run simultaniously is far and few between and affects only games released very recently.
True, but that doesn't change what Origin is or what it's trying to do. Supporting it is supporting what it does now, which is to have most of their new games linked to the Origin client. Supporting that is just backwards for anyone who opposes a client as DRM.
Pheace: True, but that doesn't change what Origin is or what it's trying to do. Supporting it is supporting what it does now, which is to have most of their new games linked to the Origin client. Supporting that is just backwards for anyone who opposes a client as DRM.
But they still only do it for their "flagship titles". So basically when it comes to recent AAA EA titles Origin is pretty much like Steam. But for everything else it is like a "Gamersgate client" in form of DRM. Online to install and "original DRM" in place. So for some people that might be noticeable difference...

On the other hand, Steam by itself doesn't have always online DRM, which some EA titles have.