It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GoJays2025: Amazon is bringing back the Paradox bundle!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9705889&postcount=4334
Says not until July though :(
bansama: Of course. Why do you think there are so many Steam accounts?
Coal ?
keeveek: I like Day of defeat (and source) more, if you asked me.
I never played the Source version, but I thoroughly enjoyed the original DoD!

Gazoinks: For anyone who missed it the first time, 13 heavily discounted indie games. Apparently you save 130 bucks, though they could be doing that thing where they raise the price before discounting it to make it look like it's a bigger sale.
That's interesting. This practice is banned in many EU countries, e.g. Germany.

bansama: Put this way, if they were stupid enough to get VAC banned, they're probably not clever enough to find such servers.
It's easy to find non-VAC servers (server filter) but your obvious 'problem' is that it's full of people like that i.e. cheaters! Somehow I'd imagine that a cheater wouldn't have too much fun playing vs cheaters.
Post edited June 15, 2012 by FraterPerdurabo
keeveek: I like Day of defeat (and source) more, if you asked me.
FraterPerdurabo: I never played the Source version, but I thoroughly enjoyed the original DoD!

Gazoinks: For anyone who missed it the first time, 13 heavily discounted indie games. Apparently you save 130 bucks, though they could be doing that thing where they raise the price before discounting it to make it look like it's a bigger sale.
FraterPerdurabo: That's interesting. This practice is banned in many EU countries, e.g. Germany.
Yeah, I've heard it mentioned that Steam does this (though I never really thought it was as big a deal as people make of it), so I guess it's legal in the US.
grviper: Mine CSS came with HL2 back in 2004.
I don't have HL2. I once bought it, but back then steam was causing such issues (this was before valve fixed it, and it was a real system hog) that I ended up giving away my account.

keeveek: You may check your purchase history from your profile page on steam. Maybe you were just drunk and bought it? ;P
*Fnord looks around for a purchase history on his profile page but can't find one*
AFnord: *Fnord looks around for a purchase history on his profile page but can't find one*
Click on your account name on steam store's main page, and pick "account data" or something like that
In the client, click on "youraccountloginname"'s Account. It should be on the upper right corner.
AFnord: *Fnord looks around for a purchase history on his profile page but can't find one*
keeveek: Click on your account name on steam store's main page, and pick "account data" or something like that
Foxhack: In the client, click on "youraccountloginname"'s Account. It should be on the upper right corner.
Ah, there it is. Hm, it says "Retail", and I apparently got it around the same time as I got the Risen 2 beta (from IGN), but I can't really see how they are connected. Next game in line is Saints Row 2, but that one should not be connected to CS either. Odd. Did someone hack my account, only to give me another game? ;)
Post edited June 15, 2012 by AFnord
SimpleUser: snip
I'm in heaven :-D
Attachments:
yes!.jpg (126 Kb)
Amazon Digital:

The Darkness II, $12.49 - Requires STEAM
Sid Meier's Civilization V, $14.99 - Requires STEAM, region-locked for the US.

Older deals:

Dead Island, $11.99 - Requires STEAM
Risen, $5.99 - DRM Free
FIFA Soccer 12, $9.99 - Requires ORIGIN
FIFA Manager 12, $9.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, $39.99 - Requires ORIGIN
Battlefield 3, $33.69 - Requires ORIGIN
keeveek: Except for the ones who don't.
FraterPerdurabo: Terrible game. Nothing to see here, move along.
Pffff, go away, hater! :)
low rated
Dead Rising 2, 33% off on GG, costs 19.95 euros:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DR2/dead-rising-2?caff=5969452

Real Warfare 2 : Northern Crusades is 75% off, costs 6.24 euros:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-RW2NC/real-warfare-2-northern-crusades?caff=5969452
Post edited June 16, 2012 by Licurg
Tizzysawr: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, $39.99 - Requires ORIGIN
Both poor deals, these have both been cheaper before and will be cheaper hence.

Tizzysawr: Amazon Digital:

Dead Island, $11.99 - Requires STEAM
A freaking great deal, it lacks the DLC, but neither DLC adds much to the game (unless you want a couple survive the waves zombie arenas, which even if well done, don't add much to the game). The Ryder White DLC is extremely unlike the base game, it's a good parallel story but plays nothing like the main game (no leveling, skills distribution, etc.).

I can highly recommend the base game for 12 USD.
Post edited June 15, 2012 by orcishgamer
Tizzysawr: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, $39.99 - Requires ORIGIN
orcishgamer: Both poor deals, these have both been cheaper before and will be cheaper hence.
I'm aware KoA has been cheaper. But since I was already posting regarding the current amazon deals, thought I might just as well add them all to the post :)
Love these sales on games I missed while overseas. Dead Island and Darkness 2 procured!