It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: I really liked the demo as well.But i went with CK2 right now (couldnt afford both). Comments on the steam forums seem to suggest the full game isn't as good as the demo. Few things missing.AI ordinary..
Tizzysawr: Yeah having played it a while longer I must agree that it lacks depth (and a good manual/civilopedia-style in-game help). It IS fun, but there are several things that remind you of what could've been over what it is, I guess.
Paradox is pretty good at supporting their games. I'd expect to see an overhaul of the game at some point, adding more features. Might take an expansion though.

The game has promise, but right now it's kind of bleh.
Tropico 3 gold edition is 75% on GMG only for today i think. and you can trade it back for 3$ later. That comes out to 73 cents. So anyone who wanted to check it out.... GO
mshashankr: Tropico 3 gold edition is 75% on GMG only for today i think. and you can trade it back for 3$ later. That comes out to 73 cents. So anyone who wanted to check it out.... GO
Actually if you use their current 10% of ALL games code UBISO-FTISG-LOBAL at checkout and later trade it in for $3, you only wind up only paying 36 cents (rounded up). Mind you this assumes the trade-in value will stay at $3 and you can even get their Capsule client to work correctly.
mshashankr: Tropico 3 gold edition is 75% on GMG only for today i think. and you can trade it back for 3$ later. That comes out to 73 cents. So anyone who wanted to check it out.... GO
ABH20: Actually if you use their current 10% of ALL games code UBISO-FTISG-LOBAL at checkout and later trade it in for $3, you only wind up only paying 36 cents (rounded up). Mind you this assumes the trade-in value will stay at $3 and you can even get their Capsule client to work correctly.
Oh i didn't know the 10% was over any sales already going on. Hmm... trade in value is generally pretty stable.... Still good deal for anyone interested in the game imo..
The 10% off code doesnt work for games on special offers, i've just tried before purchasing, still a great deal though.
GamersGate:

King's Bounty Midweek Sale - All King's Bounty games 75-80% off.

I personally recommend those for HOMM fans :P
GameStop / Impulse :

The Orange Box $6.79
Hawk52: Also, if anyone doesn't have Crusader King's 2, buy it for that price. It's an amazing strategy game. It isn't hard to learn, it isn't hard to play, and the game gets downright creative with the level of dastardly plots it comes up with.
I'll wait complete edition.
Freaking Green Man Gaming... I just bought Tropico 3 GOLD with my credit points , for $3.73 , and just few moments after this, it disappeared from my account.

WTF...

Did anyone have such problems with GMG?
The Broken Sword series is the daily sale on Steam. Each game is like $1.50.
keeveek: Freaking Green Man Gaming... I just bought Tropico 3 GOLD with my credit points , for $3.73 , and just few moments after this, it disappeared from my account.

WTF...

Did anyone have such problems with GMG?
I always said : GMG sucks .
Origin is having a US only sale on Mass Effect 3's deluxe edition. Can someone tell me the price? All I can see is the Euro site right now and it's not on sale, but I will be back home in the US on 3 days.

Thanks ahead of time.
StingingVelvet: Origin is having a US only sale on Mass Effect 3's deluxe edition. Can someone tell me the price? All I can see is the Euro site right now and it's not on sale, but I will be back home in the US on 3 days.

Thanks ahead of time.
40% off. so listing at $47.99
Coelocanth: 40% off. so listing at $47.99
Thank you... with the DLC included that is a pretty good deal still.
Coelocanth: 40% off. so listing at $47.99
StingingVelvet: Thank you... with the DLC included that is a pretty good deal still.
Don't think it includes all dlc. more like artbook, comic, soundtrack, a mechdog companion and a few other extras....