It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sinizine: If you bought the Collection at any time, you have all the DLC for the first game. There's no way to not have it. All versions of the collection had KA, Druids, Saxons, Artifacts, and Knights.

If you for instance, bought the game standalone and picked up DLC here and there, then yeah, I can understand that being super annoying.
Well, thank you for that, obviously there's no way I found to verify that Artifacts and Knights included and I have no idea how you or anyone else knows what was part of those packs at any particular time, but you claim to and I have no reason to disbelieve you (you can pick Druids and Saxons from the campaign menu, which was the only reason I knew I had those for sure). That's why I was terribly annoyed, hope that makes sense. The client is messed up (or I thought perhaps that's just what happens when they re-release a "complete pack" with stuff in it that yours didn't have). That's an extremely poor user experience, I'm kind of surprised they managed to do it on the same day they had a 75% off sale on that pack...
Post edited June 08, 2012 by orcishgamer
Is magicka on GG in a double sale ? It was 70% off in swedish developer week. now its 50% off again in paradox interactive sale = 85% !! Anyone on the fence should grab it now...
Gothic - Complete Collection is 75% off at GamersGate. For 12..50 $/€ you get:

Gothic
Gothic 2 + expansion
Gothic 3
Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods
Gothic 4 + expansion

You can also get all these games except Gothic 4 for half the price: Gothic 1-3 Complete for 6.24 $/€.

The price is ridiculously low considering the vast amount of content. It might be an erroneous double sale, in which case I'd recommend grabbing the games fast before the price is corrected.
Post edited June 08, 2012 by Psyringe
orcishgamer: Snip
Most likely culprit: Valve changed the AppID when they added new content to the updated collection.

I have several games/DLC that show in the store as not owned (and won't be warned about owning at purchase) because the AppIDs differ.
anjohl: Does either site have a Paradox Complete pack?
That is exactly what i want for this summer seal
Also on sale at GamersGate: Legio for 1.50 $/€. The sale is listed as 50% off, but I'm pretty sure I've seen the game with a list price of 10€ about half a year ago.

Reviews are mixed, but for 1.50 bucks it might be worth a shot.
uchos: Paradox Weekend at Steam.

Day 1: King Arthur Franchise 75% off

Other titles at 50% off, but wait for the dailies if you're interested in something.

EDIT: ninja'd, again :) Keeping post for new page
So is there a deal Sunday Evening that ends on Monday ?
uchos: Paradox Weekend at Steam.

Day 1: King Arthur Franchise 75% off

Other titles at 50% off, but wait for the dailies if you're interested in something.

EDIT: ninja'd, again :) Keeping post for new page
summitus: So is there a deal Sunday Evening that ends on Monday ?
Going by memory of past Publisher Weekends, IIRC, yes, there should be a final daily deal starting on Sunday.
Meh . Darksiders is $5 on GameStop / Impulse .
ne_zavarj: Meh . Darksiders is $5 on GameStop / Impulse .
Why meh ? just curious Darksiders is a pretty good game for that price.
Since Krator is on Pre-Sale on GG does anyone have a word for it?
It surely looks fantastic!

€13.99 25% OFF

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-KRATERCE/krater-collectors-edition

PS: here is a nice alpha video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=psvWKRYOd_s#!

It does not seem to be the click fest like Baldurs Gate. I am allergic to such a control scheme.
Post edited June 08, 2012 by dyscode
Warlock: Master of the Arcane is on a 50% sale on Gamer's gate as well. As are most other Paradox titles.
Post edited June 08, 2012 by AFnord
dyscode: Since Krator is on Pre-Sale on GG does anyone have a word for it?

€13.99 25% OFF

It does not seem to be the click fest like Baldurs Gate. I am allergic to such a control scheme.
Dont get your hopes up, it is just a random squad based action rpg. It has nothing going for it other than the wacky post apocalyptic setting. I did only a few quests of the Krater Public Tests mind you, but i got so bored, i didnt wan't to continue. :S
Torchlight felt _much_ more enjoyable, and while not a big fan of hacknslashers, im kind of interested in its sequel.
Post edited June 08, 2012 by p_mamusz
dyscode: Since Krator is on Pre-Sale on GG does anyone have a word for it?

€13.99 25% OFF

p_mamusz: Dont get your hopes up, it is just a random squad based action rpg. It has nothing going for it other than the wacky post apocalyptic setting. I did only a few quests of the Krater Public Tests mind you, but i got so bored, i didnt wan't to continue. :S
Torchlight felt _much_ more enjoyable, and while not a big fan of hacknslashers, im kind of interested in its sequel.
Thanks for the quick reply! And as far as what the Alpha video I have the same impression.

I enjoyed TL as I did with Diabolo (and some others) and I am really looking forward to TL2!
Chaser is Steam Daily ($1.25)

Magicka is also on sale at Steam, but it's cheaper to get it from GamersGate if you buy Magicka Collection + The Stars Are Left DLC.

Lastly, Sengoku is $4.50 on GamersGate.
Post edited June 08, 2012 by GoJays2025