It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
StingingVelvet: This is not the thread to have that debate, but suffice it to say the only people who write what you just did are ones who do not understand how game development works.
GameRager: You sorta started the whole "debate". :\
Yeah, I mentioned day-one DLC first. You're right. How silly of me. Oh wait, no I didn't. I didn't say a word about it and you're just being your usual inept fire-starter self.
low rated
GameRager: You sorta started the whole "debate". :\
StingingVelvet: Yeah, I mentioned day-one DLC first. You're right. How silly of me. Oh wait, no I didn't. I didn't say a word about it and you're just being your usual inept fire-starter self.
And you're just being your usual arrogant, know-it-all self. Nothing new.

See? I can poke my finger in your direction & make up accusations too. :P

/silly mode off

In all seriousness, I merely meant you started the talk about what price for ME3 is fair or not, etc.
Post edited June 12, 2012 by GameRager
low rated
GameRager: And you're just being your usual arrogant, know-it-all self. Nothing new.

See? I can poke my finger in your direction & make up accusations too. :P

/silly mode off
See, if you were good at this that would have bothered me, but it didn't. This is what I am talking about.
In all seriousness, I merely meant you started the talk about what price for ME3 is fair or not, etc.
Acting like a 40% discount is nothing for a 3 month old game was pretty silly IMO, so I made a comment to that effect. If that seriously bothers you that much then I don't know what to tell you. Get a hobby, fuck a girl, I dunno.
low rated
StingingVelvet: See, if you were good at this that would have bothered me, but it didn't. This is what I am talking about.
----------------------------
Acting like a 40% discount is nothing for a 3 month old game was pretty silly IMO, so I made a comment to that effect. If that seriously bothers you that much then I don't know what to tell you. Get a hobby, fuck a girl, I dunno.
Again, that wasn't my intention when making these replies to you. Is that so hard to believe? Or are you a person who sees trolls/flamers behind every monitor of someone who says something you don't like or agree with?
-----------------------------
And I agreed with you. You did bring it up, though, which led to the other guy posting his comment....Captain Obvious stating the obvious I guess(I am Cptn. Obvious in this example, btw, in case it wasn't...well...obvious.). I wasn't trying to make it look like I disagreed with you original comment about the price being a good deal, at any rate.
Post edited June 12, 2012 by GameRager
low rated
GameRager: Again, that wasn't my intention when making these replies to you. Is that so hard to believe?
Yes.

GameRager: And I agreed with you. You did bring it up, though, which led to the other guy posting his comment....Captain Obvious stating the obvious I guess(I am Cptn. Obvious in this example, btw, in case it wasn't...well...obvious.)
More like Captain Oblivious! OH SNAP!

Anyway, I don't really have a problem with you GR, you just remind me of the little kid screaming for attention.
low rated
StingingVelvet: Yes.
-----------------------------------------
More like Captain Oblivious! OH SNAP!

Anyway, I don't really have a problem with you GR, you just remind me of the little kid screaming for attention.
Maybe you should be more trusting of people.
-----------------------------
Just because you may think someone is acting/talking immaturely doesn't mean you should toss all semblance of talking rationally with them out of the window, or think any less of them. You could be wrong, you know.
The steam daily of Broken Sword Trilogy looks to be a great price but Broken Sword 2 isn't the Director's Cut from the looks of things. Bit of a strange omission on Steam's part.

(Broken Sword 4 isn't included)
GG daily deal.

The Guild Complete Collection Bundle 75% off

GMG deal.
UFO : Afterlight 3.73$ with 3$ trade in.
Post edited June 12, 2012 by mshashankr
GameStop / Impulse

Portal 2 $10.19
Steam :
The Potato Sack
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7586

Also F.3.A.R 60% off .
Post edited June 12, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Potato sack will probably be important during next summer event.
keeveek: Potato sack will probably be important during next summer event.
It's the portal2 one again.
ne_zavarj: Steam :
The Potato Sack
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7586

Also F.3.A.R 60% off .
Velvet Assassin is the daily deal. It's $1.69 USD for me.

I think I'll buy it... making it my THIRD copy of the game.
keeveek: Potato sack will probably be important during next summer event.
wodmarach: It's the portal2 one again.
I thought more like new achievements.
Foxhack: Velvet Assassin is the daily deal. It's $1.69 USD for me.

I think I'll buy it... making it my THIRD copy of the game.
wut? it's not even good enough to own one copy of it ;p
Post edited June 12, 2012 by keeveek
keeveek: wut? it's not even good enough to own one copy of it ;p
First copy: Direct2Drive.
Second copy: Amazon (bought by mistake thinking it'd activate on Steam.)

This would make it my third copy. It wouldn't be much of a problem for me - I never paid more than two bucks per copy anyway. :P