It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have the prices presented by DodoGeo, too.
keeveek: BUY DREDMOR NAO.

don't even hesitate.
Passing . I'm only interested in these :
Ishar Compilation
Robinson's Requiem Collection
Wait . They are not on Steam . :p
keeveek: BUY DREDMOR NAO.

don't even hesitate.
ne_zavarj: Passing . I'm only interested in these :
Ishar Compilation
Robinson's Requiem Collection
Wait . They are not on Steam . :p
Wait, you missed them every time they were on sale in DotEmu Collection 1?
King Arthur Collection (Steamworks) is 80% off at GG.
grynn: King Arthur Collection (Steamworks) is 80% off at GG.
I played this one a lot these last few weeks (first time I tried it). Great game.
grviper: Wait, you missed them every time they were on sale in DotEmu Collection 1?
I don't buy games from the DotEmu website and i also missed them when they were on sale on GOG .
grynn: King Arthur Collection (Steamworks) is 80% off at GG.
I found the campaign map part of this game way more interesting than the battle map. Archers were overpowered, the AI was fairly predictable, and plenty of battles just ended up in giant blob vs giant blob.

Despite the problems, for this price it is a great bargain and there is lots of fun to be had with this game.
I just noticed GamersGate have now Sega MegaDrive Gold Collection, which is essential the first 4 collections in one package. They claim it is -85%, and here it translates to £16.50.

For this you get:

Volume 1
Golden Axe™
Altered Beast™
Comix Zone™
Ecco The Dolphin™
Gain Ground™
Shinobi III™
Vectorman™
Sonic The Hedghog™
Crack Down™
Space Harrier II™

Volume 2
Ecco Jr.™
Fatal Labyrinth™
Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle™
Bonanza Bros.™
Super Thunder Blade™
E-SWAT™
Kid Chameleon™
Ristar™
Golden Axe™ 2
Galaxy Force II™
Columns™
Sonic the Hedghog™ 2

Volume 3
Biohazard Battle™
Columns III™
Sword of Vermillion™
Virtua Fighter 2™
Ecco: The Tides of Time™
Alien Storm™
Decap Attack™
Flicky™
Sonic 3 & Knuckles™
Sonic Spinball™

Volume 4
LandStalker™
Shining Force™
Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair™
Dr Robotnik’s Mean Bean Machine™
Streets of Rage™
Streets of Rage™ 2
Alien Soldier™
Light Crusader™
Sonic 3D Blast™
Gunstar Heroes™
Shining Force II™
Shining in the Darkness™
ToeJam & Earl™
ToeJam & Earl™ 2
Get Games

Red Orchestra 2 75% off
Sniper Elite V2 33% off
IL-2 Cliffs of Dover 75% off
Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway 50% off
Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30 50% off
R.U.S.E 75% off
Wings of Prey 66% off
Wings of Luftwaffe 66% off
Wings of Prey: Collector's Edition 66% off
Not really a great deal on that Sega pack. It's hit in the 5-7 buck range on Steam before and Amazon as well I think.
Post edited June 06, 2012 by Sinizine
and GamersGate also have Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena 75% off (here it is £2.50) as part of the Swedish Developers week.

Uses tages, but I think it definitely worth the asking price. It is a quite good FPS, and you also get the remaster Butchers Bay with it.
Sinizine: Not really a great deal on that Sega pack. It's hit in the 5-7 buck range on Steam before and probably other sites.
I have not seen the complete pack sold so cheap before, not sure you are thinking of the individual packs? This is made up of all 4 of them, so it then translates to (5-7)*4= 20-28

edit: hmm, I can not even find a complete collection on Steam, only the 4 individual packs...
Post edited June 06, 2012 by amok
amok: and GamersGate also have Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena 75% off (here it is £2.50) as part of the Swedish Developers week.

Uses tages, but I think it definitely worth the asking price. It is a quite good FPS, and you also get the remaster Butchers Bay with it.
Sinizine: Not really a great deal on that Sega pack. It's hit in the 5-7 buck range on Steam before and probably other sites.
amok: I have not seen the complete pack sold so cheap before, not sure you are thinking of the individual packs? This is made up of all 4 of them, so it then translates to (5-7)*4= 20-28

edit: hmm, I can not even find a complete collection on Steam, only the 4 individual packs...
7 bucks is the base price for one of the packages, and yes it's been on sale dirt cheap. Pretty much why I bought it. Own all 4 and I know I didn't pay over 10 bucks.

However Steam's package doesn't include the Sonic games (sold seperately) so I guess that's where the price difference comes in. Still pretty steep difference considering those classics go 75 percent off every Sega week or summer sale.
Post edited June 06, 2012 by Sinizine
amok: and GamersGate also have Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena 75% off (here it is £2.50) as part of the Swedish Developers week.

I have not seen the complete pack sold so cheap before, not sure you are thinking of the individual packs? This is made up of all 4 of them, so it then translates to (5-7)*4= 20-28

Sinizine: 7 bucks is the base price for one of the packages, and yes it's been on sale dirt cheap. Pretty much why I bought it. Own all 4 and I know I didn't pay over 10 bucks.

However Steam's package doesn't include the Sonic games (sold seperately) so I guess that's where the price difference comes in. Still pretty steep difference.
There are a few games missing from Steam's version yes, ToeJam and Earl is missing also. I still think all things considering it is a good deal for a more complete collection.

I looked at Steam now and the base price is £5.50 for a pack = £22.00 for all 4. Not exactly -85%, but it is more complete.

Edit: Did a quick count, and there are 40 games in total over the 4 packs on Steam, and the GG Gold collection includes 48 games, so this include all Sonic games and spin-offs (6 games) + ToeJam and Earl 1 & 2. I do not know what Amazon includes.
Post edited June 06, 2012 by amok
ne_zavarj: Get Games

Red Orchestra 2 75% off
Sniper Elite V2 33% off
IL-2 Cliffs of Dover 75% off
Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway 50% off
Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30 50% off
R.U.S.E 75% off
Wings of Prey 66% off
Wings of Luftwaffe 66% off
Wings of Prey: Collector's Edition 66% off
Nice sale
ne_zavarj: Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway 50% off
I just want to recommend this game. BiA: HH is probably the best "story WW2 shooter out there". I really enjoyed the game. It doesn't even shy from showing the warcrimes of the german army (but not in a CoD cheap way).
Post edited June 06, 2012 by SimonG