It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The PS3 version of Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year is back up for 19.99 USD on Amazon.com right now, this keeps selling out. GOTY includes all DLC, from Undead Nightmare to the little, tiny outfit and Warhorse DLCs.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=br_lf_m_1000796361_grlink_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000796361&plgroup=2
orcishgamer: The PS3 version of Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year is back up for 19.99 USD on Amazon.com right now, this keeps selling out. GOTY includes all DLC, from Undead Nightmare to the little, tiny outfit and Warhorse DLCs.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=br_lf_m_1000796361_grlink_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000796361&plgroup=2
Includes them as DLC (codes) or on disc without requirement to download anything?
orcishgamer: The PS3 version of Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year is back up for 19.99 USD on Amazon.com right now, this keeps selling out. GOTY includes all DLC, from Undead Nightmare to the little, tiny outfit and Warhorse DLCs.

trusteft: Includes them as DLC (codes) or on disc without requirement to download anything?
It's all on disc (2 disk set on XBox 360, presumably one disc on PS3). No download codes.
Tizzysawr: That actually depends. There are also laws that allow retailers, particularly online ones, to cancel purchases made when prices had errors. Amazon, for example, put up a $2000 tv on sale for like $100 a few years ago by mistake. A bunch of people placed orders that, naturally, weren't ever fulfilled.

Then again, I believe Amazon cancelled the orders before they were charged. No idea what happens once the customer has been charged, though Amazon did honor an error price with some CDs a few months ago when I got like 25 CDs for $30. They cancelled the orders that hadn't yet been charged, but the ones they had charged me for they sent to me. So it depends, I guess.
Well there's a problem with digital sales like these. They sell codes. Codes that are given to you immediately after purchase. So if they screw up, they can't revoke your code. :p

Also: No Origin sale in Mexico either. This must be like that time when Spanish speaking countries got a sale that nobody else got.
orcishgamer: It's weird to see so much excitement over Blades of Time, the demo made it seem like a good concept, but it still clearly had warts. I'd pay maybe 15 USD for the XBox 360 console version on a lark, but not more.
How to sell a medicore game? Slap a 75% discount on it and people will go for it ...
I was thinking about grabbing it yesterday, but now it's a clear no go.

BTW there is a Battlefield 3 sale on GG, this time for UK, EU and rest of the world. (33% off / £26.77)
Post edited June 05, 2012 by grynn
carnival73: Just wanted to note here that Pulsen is now free from all Pulsen distributors (pretty much GG and Indievania).

I think they're hoping to sell the expansion DLCs by giving away the base game free.
Hrmm. I'm not sure if that was meant as a joke or if you're genuinely clueless, but Pulsen (the base game) has been free since it was released in October 2011, this has never been different.
carnival73: Just wanted to note here that Pulsen is now free from all Pulsen distributors (pretty much GG and Indievania).

I think they're hoping to sell the expansion DLCs by giving away the base game free.
Psyringe: Hrmm. I'm not sure if that was meant as a joke or if you're genuinely clueless, but Pulsen (the base game) has been free since it was released in October 2011, this has never been different.
Hmm...I was always under the impression that it was an 'under $5' title.
Might be that I first and last took notice of it on Indievania under a 'Pay what you want' scheme.
carnival73: Hmm...I was always under the impression that it was an 'under $5' title.
Might be that I first and last took notice of it on Indievania under a 'Pay what you want' scheme.
There was also non-free DLC available for the game as soon as it was released, called "Ultra 1". Perhaps you mixed this up with the base game. It's easy to do, since the covers look very similar, see here.
Post edited June 05, 2012 by Psyringe
trusteft: Includes them as DLC (codes) or on disc without requirement to download anything?
orcishgamer: It's all on disc (2 disk set on XBox 360, presumably one disc on PS3). No download codes.
Thank you very much man.
I'd be looking to participate in a Torchlight II fourpack bought by an American.
Is there anybody who's about to set up a deal?

Thank you in advance ;)
Sengoku is 70% off. This is Paradox's title that takes place in feudal Japan, and is similar in style to their other titles, though it plays quite differently.
Fujek: I'd be looking to participate in a Torchlight II fourpack bought by an American.
Is there anybody who's about to set up a deal?

Thank you in advance ;)
Try contacting Tizzysawr, he might still looking for a 4th person for the 4 pack.
Post edited June 05, 2012 by gyokzoli
gyokzoli: Try contacting Tizzysawr
PM sent, thanks for the hint ;)
GameFly running a Summer Sale for 48 hours.

And Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is the daily deal of GG. (70% off)

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Digital CE
Post edited June 05, 2012 by grynn