It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sounds illegal to me...
And idont have a credit-card anyway.
FloKaj: Sounds illegal to me...
And idont have a credit-card anyway.
and you forfeit all your rights by doing so. If anything goes wrong, you are screwed - no support etc. since you can be seen to be the fraudulent one in the transaction.

(though I know someone will come in and contradict me....)
FWIW, I bought Mount and Blade Warband on Amazon, which was mistakenly labeled as Steamworks even though it's not. I e-mailed support and they promptly refund me and let me keep the non-Steamworks copy.
Of course, but you get steam key, activate the game on steam as usual, and don't give a shit.

Anyway, you may also explain that you were staying in a hotel in US during the purchase.

Of course it's not completely legal, but well, I don't care.

Also, I believe Crusader Kings 2 is worth more than 5.99 GOG, by the way.
Catshade: FWIW, I bought Mount and Blade Warband on Amazon, which was mistakenly labeled as Steamworks even though it's not. I e-mailed support and they promptly refund me and let me keep the non-Steamworks copy.
So Amazon doesn't give a shit if you lie about your address. Even better :-)

They probably are region restricted only to provide better deals, so they don't care.
Post edited May 28, 2012 by keeveek
keeveek: They probably are region restricted only to provide better deals, so they don't care.
It's licensing. They are not officially allowed to sell digital downloads outside the US (like amazon.de can't sell outside Germany). But of course they want our money, so they basically hace their own little version of "don't ask, don't tell" when it comes to selling those games.
Well the Amazon naysayers could always get the games from this bundle months later individually from random sales for about 2-3 times the Amazon price. ^^ Or go to Steam Trades and get just the Steam keys for 2-3 times the whole Amazon bundle price. :P
You would be amazed how many ppl either dont know about these Amazon deals, or just dont want to buy there, but still get the same codes with trades later, but at a much higher cost. :S

Risky or not, Amazon has some incredible sales now and then.
Post edited May 28, 2012 by p_mamusz
Precursors is a daily deal at GG today (50% off = £7.50 here). It is not a bad game at all, and recommended of you like first-person light RPG and exploration.
amok: Precursors is a daily deal at GG today (50% off = £7.50 here). It is not a bad game at all, and recommended of you like first-person light RPG and exploration.
Starforce DRM. Which is the only DRM I avoid!
amok: Precursors is a daily deal at GG today (50% off = £7.50 here). It is not a bad game at all, and recommended of you like first-person light RPG and exploration.
SimonG: Starforce DRM. Which is the only DRM I avoid!
Still better than Tages.
Not exactly gaming deals, but:

VOU9601565 - 15 pounds off when you spend over 75 pounds at ocado.com

HUTGROUPFREE - at graze.com/thehutgroup, for a free graze box. You need to tell them that you like "100 nutritious snacks".
Gah, I really wouldn't mind owning CK2 and the price seems right, but the non steam games of the plentiful paradox pack would just waste away for me on the amazon account.

Maybe someone's interested in getting the pack for me? I'll pay for it minus say, a cheap 2.99 GOG or something, you keep Sword of the Stars Complete and Victoria 2, and I'll take the CK2/Magicka/Sword of the Stars 2 Steam keys.
Post edited May 28, 2012 by Pheace
Pheace: Gah, I really wouldn't mind owning CK2 and the price seems right, but the non steam games of the plentiful paradox pack would just waste away for me on the amazon account.

Maybe someone's interested in getting the pack for me? I'll pay for it minus say, a cheap 2.99 GOG or something, you keep Sword of the Stars Complete and Victoria 2, and I'll take the CK2/Magicka/Sword of the Stars 2 Steam keys.

I could give you the Steam Keys to Magicka Complete and SotS 2 if you´re interested. Already took CK2 for myself.
anaheim85: I could give you the Steam Keys to Magicka Complete and SotS 2 if you´re interested. Already took CK2 for myself.
Thanks but CK2 is really my main interest as well :) The Magicka would go to the GF and SotS 2 would be for if they ever fix it properly xD

I'm sure you can make someone happy with that :)
Mount and Blade Collection is for sale at $7.49 on GG

Anyone knows the drm on them?
Guacamole: Mount and Blade Collection is for sale at $7.49 on GG

Anyone knows the drm on them?
It's just a plain serial key that you use to unlock the full game from the demo. I don't think it checks online or anything.