It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: http://www.amazon.com/Paradox-Interactive-41024-Arcane1-Warlock/dp/B007XJR3CO/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames-download&ie=UTF8&qid=1336039911&sr=1-1

Anyone looking at getting this, seems to be best deal for pre ordering the game. $17.99 instead of $19.99 most other places..
It's a Steamworks title .
ne_zavarj: It's a Steamworks title .
Exactly. So just buy it's where it's cheapest, like he suggested.
Cities in Motion Collection (Steamworks) is $10 on Green Man Gaming.
What the hell is wrong with that pricing?
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-SEGA5/megadrive-genesis-classic-collection-5-bundle
It's discounted but costs like any other Genesis pack.
Still, cheaper than in Russian Steam.
Post edited May 03, 2012 by grviper
grviper: *snip*
Apparently, I've got -800 Blue Coins to put towards this o.O Some weird expiration math on their end, I believe.
grviper: What the hell is wrong with that pricing?
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-SEGA5/megadrive-genesis-classic-collection-5-bundle
It's the standard price for the packs, and I think that's the discount for the pack from the individual price of the games (2.50 per)

Same pack released yesterday on Steam I think so i doubt it'll be on any particular sale already.

Edit: What's the price for you on it? I'm looking at €7.49, both on GG and Steam.
Post edited May 03, 2012 by Pheace
grviper: What the hell is wrong with that pricing?
Pheace: It's the standard price for the packs, and I think that's the discount for the pack from the individual price of the games (2.50 per)

Same pack released yesterday on Steam I think so i doubt it'll be on any particular sale already.

Edit: What's the price for you on it? I'm looking at €7.49, both on GG and Steam.
I think that I bought the whole(?) SEGA Mega Drive Classics Collection for 7.49 EUR at Steam (September last year) + the Dreamcast Collection for 2.49 EUR ......
Anyway , I just bought the games - never played any of them up till now anyway....

Edit :
That would probably be the SEGA Mega Drive Classics Collection 1-4 and I see that this is a #5 ,
GG says MegaDrive Genesis Classic Collection 5 for €7.49 for me too...
Post edited May 03, 2012 by FiatLux
FiatLux: I think that I bought the whole(?) SEGA Mega Drive Classics Collection for 7.49 EUR at Steam (September last year) + the Dreamcast Collection for 2.49 EUR ......
Yeah, they put the whole collection on sale sometimes. Obviously the best moments to buy them :)
grynn: Cities in Motion Collection (Steamworks) is $10 on Green Man Gaming.
Unfortunately it's not the complete pack .
grynn: Cities in Motion Collection (Steamworks) is $10 on Green Man Gaming.
ne_zavarj: Unfortunately it's not the complete pack .
And after the major give away of digital GG versions of the game from Paradox (survey related) then I also think that it were a strategically wrong move by Paradox I. not to offer people all the DLCs as an addon bundle offer when they put in on sale a while back on GG (just after the digital GG versions of the game give away! by Paradox) .
ne_zavarj: Unfortunately it's not the complete pack .
so? purchase the remaining DLC separately when it goes on sale.

FiatLux: And after the major give away of digital GG versions of the game from Paradox (survey related) then I also think that it were a strategically wrong move by Paradox I. not to offer people all the DLCs as an addon bundle offer when they put in on sale a while back on GG (just after the digital GG versions of the game give away! by Paradox) .
pick up the DLC next time it goes on sale, then. i mean, they already gave out the base game for free, let's not be too greedy here.
Post edited May 03, 2012 by Fred_DM
Fred_DM: [ pick up the DLC next time it goes on sale, then. i mean, they already gave out the base game for free, let's not be too greedy here.
You got it completely wrong "Fred_DM" , I already got the Cities in Motion Complete/"Cities in Motion Collection
" (I bought it at a Steam sale for 9.99 EUR , %75 off I think) so I have the game with all DLCs - except the very latest one...
What I am saying is that it would have been strategically sound by Paradox , who gave away a lot of GG Digital versions of the game , to have offered people all the DLCs as a seperate bundle when they did a sale at GG last time cause then a lot of those who had the free game might have picked up the DLC pack - I would, if cheap enough, (to have a GG version) even though I have it on Steam already...
FiatLux: You got it completely wrong "Fred_DM" , I already got the Cities in Motion Complete (I bought it at a Steam sale for 9.99 EUR , %75 off I think) so I have the game with all DLCs - except the very latest one...
What I am saying is that it would have been strategically sound by Paradox , who gave away a lot of GG Digital versions of the game , to have offered people all the DLCs seperately when they did a sale at GG last time cause then a lot of those who had the free game might have picked up the DLC pack - I would, if cheap enough, (to have a GG version) even though I have it on Steam already...
i see. but it's obvious GG was hoping that as many as possible of those who got CiM for free would pick up the DLC regardless. i bet it'll all be 75% next time the franchise goes on sale...
FiatLux: You got it completely wrong "Fred_DM" , I already got the Cities in Motion Complete (I bought it at a Steam sale for 9.99 EUR , %75 off I think) so I have the game with all DLCs - except the very latest one...
What I am saying is that it would have been strategically sound by Paradox , who gave away a lot of GG Digital versions of the game , to have offered people all the DLCs seperately when they did a sale at GG last time cause then a lot of those who had the free game might have picked up the DLC pack - I would, if cheap enough, (to have a GG version) even though I have it on Steam already...
Fred_DM: i see. but it's obvious GG was hoping that as many as possible of those who got CiM for free would pick up the DLC regardless. i bet it'll all be 75% next time the franchise goes on sale...
Yeah ! , you might be right.....
Paradox and GG might have seen the give away of the Cities in Motion game as a "teaser" to get people to buy the whole "complete thing" (game with all DLCs) - as it would at the sale probably would have/could have been cheaper to pick up the entire Collection than buy the DLCs seperately....
Pheace: Edit: What's the price for you on it? I'm looking at €7.49, both on GG and Steam.
US GG has it for $7.49. RU Steam has it for about $8.33 converted.