It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trusteft: The weird thing about the Dreamcast collection on GG is that if you try to see each game on its own, it says DRM Free. Yet when you check the compilation it says Starforce. WTF??
Well, perhaps when you puts all the parts of the Tr.. Starforce together it starts working.
Well, it looks like Starforce is the bonus for having such a low price for the bundle compared to each game on its own. While I never ever had a single issue with Starforce for...12 years now? I don't think I will get the bundle even at this great price.
trusteft: Well, it looks like Starforce is the bonus for having such a low price for the bundle compared to each game on its own. While I never ever had a single issue with Starforce for...12 years now? I don't think I will get the bundle even at this great price.
They should've had better compilation of games imo.
I'm going to find whoever keeps reading my mind and putting things I want on sale and shoot them. Psychonauts for 2 bucks is hard to resist, but I don't want to add to my backlog. :/
Amazon Digital Deal of the Week:

Double Fine Productions Games

Contains:

Psychonauts, $1.99
Costume Quest, $2.99
Stacking, $7.49

Or you can grab them all in one pack at an extra discount,

Oh So Fine Bundle, $9.99

All of them are STEAM copies. The apparent logic behind it is that Double Fine has never released updates for the non-steam versions of their titles (as happened with Psychonauts), so selling STEAM copies seems to be the way to go in order to make sure the customer will get support for their game from the company.
Tizzysawr: The apparent logic behind it is that Double Fine has never released updates for the non-steam versions of their titles (as happened with Psychonauts), so selling STEAM copies seems to be the way to go in order to make sure the customer will get support for their game from the company.
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/psychonauts/psychonauts_patch_1_05_retail_gog_and_other_dd_officially_unofficial_release
PenguinJim: Saint's Row The Third (Steam) is now £6.85/US$11 on Shopto's download store. Nice! (If you don't mind using Steam)
F*CK:
Sorry, digital products are not available in your country
gyokzoli: F*CK:
Sorry, digital products are not available in your country
That's odd. I bought it without any problems.
PenguinJim: Saint's Row The Third (Steam) is now £6.85/US$11 on Shopto's download store. Nice! (If you don't mind using Steam)
Great find, thanks for the heads up!

Does anyone know how DLC for this game works?
I've seen the Third Season Pass, is that like a bundle for all DLC for this game?
DodoGeo: Does anyone know how DLC for this game works?
I've seen the Third Season Pass, is that like a bundle for all DLC for this game?
As I understand it, the Season Pass is a bundle of the game's three bigger DLCs, but without most of the cosmetic stuff (which you have to buy separately if you want it). They're also currently developing an "expansion pack" which apparently will be standalone and which isn't included in the Season Pass.

I might be wrong, though. The DLC situation with this particular game is confusing as hell.
Post edited May 06, 2012 by bazilisek
Steam:

Daily Deal - AquaNox + AquaNox 2, 50% off .
Post edited May 06, 2012 by ne_zavarj
PenguinJim: Dreamcast collection (Sonic Adventure DX, Sega Bass Fishing, Space Channel 5: Part 2 and Crazy Taxi) is up on Gamersgate for , but a much better deal for UK-types (for once) at [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-DCC/dreamcast-collection?caff=2157851]£3.00! :)
In (continental) Europe, it only costs 2€, which is an even better deal.
grynn: Wish Dreamcast collection didn't have StarForce :( It's worthless for me right now.
Can anybody link to some reliable information about what the digital version of Starforce actually contains?
trusteft: The weird thing about the Dreamcast collection on GG is that if you try to see each game on its own, it says DRM Free. Yet when you check the compilation it says Starforce. WTF??
Judging from the structure of the game's info page, the collection is its own item, coming with its own installer. It's not just a bundle of four separate DRM-free items. So its possible that it has DRM management which the individual games don't have. I'm actually downloading it at the moment, so I can probably give more reliable information later.
Post edited May 06, 2012 by Psyringe
grynn: Wish Dreamcast collection didn't have StarForce :( It's worthless for me right now.
Psyringe: Can anybody link to some reliable information about what the digital version of Starforce actually contains?
http://www.glop.org/starforce/
Psyringe: Judging from the structure of the game's info page, the collection is its own item, coming with its own installer. It's not just a bundle of four separate DRM-free items. So its possible that it has DRM management which the individual games don't have. I'm actually downloading it at the moment, so I can probably give more reliable information later.
Please do. I am interested in Sega Bass Fishing. The others would be alright I guess. I still have my Dreamcast and a copy of Crazy Taxi laying around here somewhere.
Any one mind to help me getting this bundle from Amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Z5Y9G4/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=tizsdom-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B007Z5Y9G4

I will return any item(s) from GOG or Steam worthing $9.99 (combined).

PM please.

(I think I was putting this on "Classifieds" thread, how come it ends up here.......)
Post edited May 06, 2012 by PandaLiang