It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spinefarm: Here is a nice way to get 10$ gift card for Amazon - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320313
Zangtesu: Yep but that's for people residing in USA, so I think it's better not to mess with that.
I want that sandwiches damn it :D
spinefarm: If I am correct it was 5 or 7.5$
I bought it at 6$ several months ago
Football Manager £5.99 at Gamersgate (70% off).
Post edited April 30, 2012 by Rodzaju
There's been a few price changes to the GamersGate Sega Week Sale that I've noticed.

Sonic Generations discount has been lowered to -17%, so it's now $24.98 - can anyone confirm if this is the case for everyone or just a regional pricing adjustment?

Total War Medieval II Gold has been dropped from -50% = $9.95 price to -50% = $4.98

Total War Shogun 1 Gold has been dropped from -50% = $9.95 price to -50% = $4.98 as well.

The Dreamcast Collection and it's individual games Crazy Taxi, SEGA Bass Fishing, Space Channel 5: Part 2 and Sonic Adventure DX were -50% off, but now the sale price seems to be the standard price for each, except for Sonic Adventure DX which still shows the old pricing and -50% discount.
ABH20: There's been a few price changes to the GamersGate Sega Week Sale that I've noticed.

Sonic Generations discount has been lowered to -17%, so it's now $24.98 - can anyone confirm if this is the case for everyone or just a regional pricing adjustment?

Total War Medieval II Gold has been dropped from -50% = $9.95 price to -50% = $4.98

Total War Shogun 1 Gold has been dropped from -50% = $9.95 price to -50% = $4.98 as well.

The Dreamcast Collection and it's individual games Crazy Taxi, SEGA Bass Fishing, Space Channel 5: Part 2 and Sonic Adventure DX were -50% off, but now the sale price seems to be the standard price for each, except for Sonic Adventure DX which still shows the old pricing and -50% discount.
Sonic Generations is still -50% - €14.98
spinefarm: Sonic Generations is still -50% - €14.98
So it is regional pricing then, thanks for confirming.
You can find out the daily deals for Gamersgate fairly easily by using this link:

http://www.gamersgate.com/img/featured/segaweek_D1.jpg

Change the number next to D to 1-7 and it tells you the daily (D7 is 80 percent off Dreamcast Collection for instance).
Sinizine: You can find out the daily deals for Gamersgate fairly easily by using this link:

Change the number next to D to 1-7 and it tells you the daily (D7 is 80 percent off Dreamcast Collection for instance).
Holy crap that's awesome, thank you!

1 - 70% off Football Manager 2012
2 - 75% off Total War Empire & Total War Napoleon GOTY Edition
3 - 80% off Alpha Protocol
4 - 66% off Renegade Ops
5 - 75% off Total War Shogun 2
6 - 75% off Aliens vs Predator
7 - 80% off SEGA Dreamcast Collection
Sega will be in the Amazon May sale... so here's to really good deals on Fm2012 and Sonic Generations etc :)
Steam
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition -50% 9.99 USD
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe -50% 12.49 USD
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition -50% 9.99 USD

Or...

Gamefly
Same deal, but:
Morrowind 10th Anniversary Bundle (PC) -40% 59.99 USD
Includes:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Morrowind Game of the Year Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition
the_bard: Steam
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition -50% 9.99 USD
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe -50% 12.49 USD
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition -50% 9.99 USD
I'm really considering to get another copy of Oblivion GOTY Deluxe on Steam. My retail needs to uninstall every single fscking DLC! And you can't do it all at once. I'm never going to install that disc again...
Sinizine: You can find out the daily deals for Gamersgate fairly easily by using this link:

ABH20: Holy crap that's awesome, thank you!

1 - 70% off Football Manager 2012
2 - 75% off Total War Empire & Total War Napoleon GOTY Edition
3 - 80% off Alpha Protocol
4 - 66% off Renegade Ops
5 - 75% off Total War Shogun 2
6 - 75% off Aliens vs Predator
7 - 80% off SEGA Dreamcast Collection
Alpha Protocol is steamworks ?
eny4lios: Alpha Protocol is steamworks ?
No. But it is an awesome game!
i know :) then w8 for steam sales :P
eny4lios: Alpha Protocol is steamworks ?
SimonG: No. But it is an awesome game!
Indeed... seriously underrated! I love it!!