It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Psyringe: However, so far, _every_ problem I had _has_ been solved to my satisfaction.
So far I addressed them twice. First time I asked them about HoI 1 missing from my HoI pack (they initially included the freegames build into it by mistake) and still didn't get it, even though the email chain indicated, that they realized what their fuck up was, and they repeatedly claimed that I got it. The second time I pointed them at the fact that their Darkness Within 2 patch is absolutely useless, because it's a retail patch that doesn't see the registry keys made by the DDL edition. The issue was "passed on" to tech guys and never heard of again. Then they had a massive support system wipe, so those tickets can't even be found.
Post edited April 27, 2012 by grviper
Psyringe: In my experience, GamersGate Support is often slow to respond, and in some cases it may even take weeks to have the problem understood and solved. However, so far, _every_ problem I had _has_ been solved to my satisfaction. My impression is that they certainly do care about their customers, but that they could use some more hands and shoulders to share the workload.
I think that what you mention generally is a problem many places , however that is also the usual cost versus customer service discussion where many or most customers want evrything thing as cheap as possible and by that forcing the companies to try to meet tthat demand and while doing so the companies then get the problem that it's hard for them to find the money for enough support staff.....
(IMHO/as far as I can se)
Rodzaju: They finally concluded that the problem could not be resolved & offered me a blue coin refund.
IF I'd paid for the game with blue coins, this would be perfectly fine, but having paid in cash, I would expect a refund in cash.
I think that you to some extend are right about that , cause I would also want a cashback in most cases if.... On the other hand I know of places where "all sales are final" and one can't get a refund nomatter what so seen from that perspective then I think that geting a refund in "Blue Coins" are better than getting nothing at all...
Post edited April 27, 2012 by FiatLux
ne_zavarj: Looks like i'm the only one in here who don't like Steam and GamersGate anymore . :(

I better stop posting .
Aww, don't be sad.

If you're done collecting online videogame licenses, you can always collect Maseratis. ^^
Psyringe: However, so far, _every_ problem I had _has_ been solved to my satisfaction.
grviper: So far I addressed them twice. First time I asked them about HoI 1 missing from my HoI pack (they initially included the freegames build into it by mistake) and still didn't get it, even though the email chain indicated, that they realized what their fuck up was, and they repeatedly claimed that I got it. The second time I pointed them at the fact that their Darkness Within 2 patch is absolutely useless, because it's a retail patch that doesn't see the registry keys made by the DDL edition. The issue was "passed on" to tech guys and never heard of again. Then they had a massive support system wipe, so those tickets can't even be found.
Yes , sometimes one have to work very hard to get GamersGate tech to understand that "there is an issue".....

But , in context , I do however also think that Steams general support is almost worthless , they are like megalomaniacs... They generally have a number of "standard provedures" and if they don't work then one is politely told that they won't fix it...

After 5 (FIVE) MONTHS I just got this from Steam today :
"Unfortunately, it does not appear that Steam Support will be able to find a resolution for this problem." (slightly condensed)

(and this concerns a login problem !!!!)
Post edited April 27, 2012 by FiatLux
My personal GG support fail was that they couldn't get proper Batman AC keys for three weeks. And that was for quite a lot of users. Steam had the same issue, but Steam got it resolved within three days. Since then I have refrained from calling Steam support bad...
ne_zavarj: Looks like i'm the only one in here who don't like Steam and GamersGate anymore . :(

I better stop posting .
p_mamusz: Aww, don't be sad.

If you're done collecting online videogame licenses, you can always collect Maseratis. ^^
;-)
Indiegala happy hour on right now: http://www.indiegala.com/

I think I'll still wait until the bonuses are revealed.
Post edited April 27, 2012 by maycett
maycett: Indiegala happy hour on right now: http://www.indiegala.com/

I think I'll still wait until the bonuses are revealed.
yes me, too, the games up to now I already have or am not interested in,
except for Wake.
Bought Soul Reaver instead ;)
Post edited April 27, 2012 by dyscode
Additional content for IG4 is already known for a while.

Indie Gala stated on Facebook that their latest YouTube video contains hints to all the bonuses, which commenters have identified as:
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution
Zombie Shooter 2
Really Big Sky (same dev as Wake)
Lunnye Devitsy (DRM-free only; same dev as Wake and RBS)

Or I miss something?
Post edited April 27, 2012 by kjx
kjx: Zombie Shooter 2
Zombie Shooter 2, again? This will be the 3rd Indie gala bundle that contains it, if that is true.

And Steel Storm? Then that game will have been in:
Buy games not sock (5 games for $5)
Humble Bundle
IndieFort
Indie Gala
Post edited April 27, 2012 by AFnord
AFnord: And Steel Storm? Then that game will have been in:
Humble Bundle
IndieFort
Indie Gala
Not to mention that it was available for as little as 1.12 € during the winter sales.

Steel Storm is becoming the Vanilla Shake of the bundles, apparently they are always trying to add it no matter what the customer may want. ;)

(That said, the game itself is pretty good imho, and I recommend it to everyone who likes a good-looking shmup that also requires a bit of thinking.)
Post edited April 27, 2012 by Psyringe
BloodRayne
KKXT-6WSJ-ECPD-Z6Q3

it's for GOG
darknath: BloodRayne

it's for GOG
Thank you for this.
kjx: Zombie Shooter 2
AFnord: Zombie Shooter 2, again? This will be the 3rd Indie gala bundle that contains it, if that is true.

Humble Bundle
IndieFort
Indie Gala
Hate it when bundles keep repeating games...
AFnord: Zombie Shooter 2, again? This will be the 3rd Indie gala bundle that contains it, if that is true.

Humble Bundle
IndieFort
Indie Gala
And Really Big Sky was already in Indie Royale.