It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: GameStop / Impulse Flash Sale Friday offer

http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W2967

90% off . Only 500 available . Start this Friday 12:PM CST

Bundle includes :

Gray Matter
Helldorado
Edna and Harvey – The Breakout
Cargo! The Quest For Gravity
Really Big Sky
And Yet It Moves
Gratuitous Space Battles
SickBrick
Total around $128, after 90% still $12.8.....I have 2 games in it already, and I plan to buy Indie Gala later so I will skip.
Does anyone from the US buys a Torchlight 2 - 4 pack on Steam? It's the cheapest in the US, and I'd send the my part of the money via PayPal.
gyokzoli: Does anyone from the US buys a Torchlight 2 - 4 pack on Steam? It's the cheapest in the US, and I'd send the my part of the money via PayPal.
I'm actually tempted by this since I want 2 copies and the US price is a nice saving
gyokzoli: Does anyone from the US buys a Torchlight 2 - 4 pack on Steam? It's the cheapest in the US, and I'd send the my part of the money via PayPal.
wodmarach: I'm actually tempted by this since I want 2 copies and the US price is a nice saving
So then we just need one more guy from the US.
27th april last day for OnLive promo offer
PlayPack 200+ for 2$ for first month
"Bundle In A Box" news, launches this spring

http://www.kyttarogames.com/?p=175

Also,
EA never learns on Steam, does it? Once again DeadSpace 1 is $7.49 and DS2 is $14.99 here in Brazil, while in the US, surpriseeee, each for $4.99 only. ¬¬

ne_zavarj: GameStop / Impulse Flash Sale Friday offer

http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W2967

90% off . Only 500 available . Start this Friday 12:PM CST

Bundle includes :

Gray Matter
Helldorado
Edna and Harvey – The Breakout
Cargo! The Quest For Gravity
Really Big Sky
And Yet It Moves
Gratuitous Space Battles
SickBrick
I've logged in to post this, :)

Hmmm I have 5 out of 8. The only ones I don't own are Gray Matter, Edna and Harvey, and Sickbrick. Three great games, but I don't think I'd pay more than $10 to have them on the Impulse platform... if it were GG or Steam I would be OK with the price.
taczillabr: Also,
EA never learns on Steam, does it? Once again DeadSpace 1 is $7.49 and DS2 is $14.99 here in Brazil, while in the US, surpriseeee, each for $4.99 only. ¬¬
Yeah, we Mexicans are screwed too.

Luckily I already own the games on Origin, dohohoho.
Plus,

http://savygamer.co.uk/2012/04/26/hey-you-should-come-to-the-savygamer-5th-anniversary-party/

Foxhack: Yeah, we Mexicans are screwed too.

Luckily I already own the games on Origin, dohohoho.
Indeed,

but I would like much, much more to purchase them for $4.99+$4.99 on Steam, and then activate the serials on Origin. Two sources to download, one fair price.
Looks like i'm the only one in here who don't like Steam and GamersGate anymore . :(

I better stop posting .
ne_zavarj: Looks like i'm the only one in here who don't like Steam and GamersGate anymore . :(

I better stop posting .
I have no issue with GamersGate... I don't like Steam... but have to use it for some games :)
ne_zavarj: Looks like i'm the only one in here who don't like Steam and GamersGate anymore . :(

I better stop posting .
I defenitely am sick of Steam and their behaviour. Generally I have no greater problem with GamersGate

I better stop posting .
What's wrong with GG? Their support isn't the best, but which company actually has decent support...

I better stop posting .
SimonG: What's wrong with GG? Their support isn't the best, but which company actually has decent support...
I have usd GamersGate support many times , and think that at least they try...... (OK there were this one time where one guy acknowleged an issue and another guy then sort of denied it afterwards , but then I had a "full refund" - though "only" in "blue coins". Genrally I think that their support at least try .......)
SimonG: What's wrong with GG? Their support isn't the best, but which company actually has decent support...
FiatLux: I have usd GamersGate support many times , and think that at least they try...... (OK there were this one time where one guy acknowleged an issue and another guy then sort of denied it afterwards , but then I had a "full refund" - though "only" in "blue coins". Genrally I think that their support at least try .......)
In my experience, GamersGate Support is often slow to respond, and in some cases it may even take weeks to have the problem understood and solved. However, so far, _every_ problem I had _has_ been solved to my satisfaction. My impression is that they certainly do care about their customers, but that they could use some more hands and shoulders to share the workload.
FiatLux: I have usd GamersGate support many times , and think that at least they try...... (OK there were this one time where one guy acknowleged an issue and another guy then sort of denied it afterwards , but then I had a "full refund" - though "only" in "blue coins". Genrally I think that their support at least try .......)
Psyringe: In my experience, GamersGate Support is often slow to respond, and in some cases it may even take weeks to have the problem understood and solved. However, so far, _every_ problem I had _has_ been solved to my satisfaction. My impression is that they certainly do care about their customers, but that they could use some more hands and shoulders to share the workload.
I've only had 1 occasion to resort to GG support & was massively unimpressed.
It took 3 months to sort it out.
They finally concluded that the problem could not be resolved & offered me a blue coin refund.
IF I'd paid for the game with blue coins, this would be perfectly fine, but having paid in cash, I would expect a refund in cash.