It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tizzysawr: Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day:

Mass Effect 3, $29.99 (50% off) - Activates on Origin.

Lasts for today only.

They're also price-matching Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine from Steam:

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine, $10.19 - Activates on Steam.

And other few unlisted deals:

Deus Ex: HR, $9.99 - Activates on Steam

Tropico 4, $19.99

RIFT, $5.15

This on top of their Weeklong 1C Games Sale.
CymTyr: Anyone who's into MMO's Rift is a steal at 5 bucks.
Yes, I absolutely loved it. Thinking of going back to it even, which I might as well do if Bioware keeps refusing my payment for SWTOR.
fox333: and 3 bonuses.
EDIT: Ooops, I don't know the bonuses.

Altitude is a nice little game.
Post edited April 24, 2012 by SimonG
maycett: Also, for the previous bundles, they had "happy hours" long after the launch, where you could get several bundles for the price of one. No such luck if you'd already bought it.
Pretty sure that was only for gift bundles. Buy a gift bundle, get an extra gift bundle. Bought your bundle in the first week, get even more extra gift bundles.

SimonG: Flatout, Wake and Gear Grinder.
Either they're offering the same bonuses from IG3 (except Wake), or they just haven't changed the links. I hope it's just a mistake and the bonuses are different, otherwise that's even less incentive to buy this bundle.
ABH20: Either they're offering the same bonuses from IG3 (except Wake), or they just haven't changed the links. I hope it's just a mistake and the bonuses are different, otherwise that's even less incentive to buy this bundle.
Ah, then it is a mistake on their part. I just clicked on the "mistery boxes" and those trailers appeared. I'll edit my post.
ABH20: Either they're offering the same bonuses from IG3 (except Wake), or they just haven't changed the links. I hope it's just a mistake and the bonuses are different, otherwise that's even less incentive to buy this bundle.
SimonG: Ah, then it is a mistake on their part. I just clicked on the "mistery boxes" and those trailers appeared. I'll edit my post.
I don't know if it's a mistake. It could be an error, or it could be Indie Gala 4 is poorly organised - after all, A.R.E.S and Alien Shooter have already been in other indie bundles so there isn't a lot of appeal there.

EDIT: It was a mistake, they've removed the links.
Post edited April 24, 2012 by ABH20
maycett: Also, for the previous bundles, they had "happy hours" long after the launch, where you could get several bundles for the price of one. No such luck if you'd already bought it.
ABH20: Pretty sure that was only for gift bundles. Buy a gift bundle, get an extra gift bundle. Bought your bundle in the first week, get even more extra gift bundles.
That doesn't make a difference. There's nothing stopping you from keeping one of the "gift bundles" for yourself, and doing whatever you like with the extra bundle.

Just pointing out that there's no incentive to buy this bundle early, unlike the humble bundles.
Why on earth should I buy anything blindly?
wodmarach: my recommendation is.. find a time machine and go back 1 week to pick it up on GG during their 1c complete sale >.<
nijuu: wasnt what i asked lol
I got the platinum pack from Amazon a bit over a year ago. The king's bounty has no DRM. The rest had a 3 time activation AND a deactivator (3 or 9 time limit, not sure). So you could activate online and then deactivate online and still have 3 activations left. Plus, the tech support is willing to reset the counter. I installed the games to see if they worked, then uninstalled them. The tech support reset the counters at my request - no fuss.

Now that was over a year ago. They may have changed to the Amazon drm (just have to be online to install) or something else entirely. But, for 5 bucks, it's not a big imposition.
nijuu: Question. Looking at the current Amazon sales im tempted to get the Kings Bounty Plat Edition (and also UFO Trilogy) - i notice on some of reviews, Armored princess has 3 activations/install limits. Are these versions activatable on Steam? (not noted).
Also any suggestions of other games to pick up?. (have Men of War series from a while back)
Space Rangers 2: Reboot is also a fantastic game, and well worth picking up.

I happen to have extra copies of everything you're looking for on Gamersgate, and would be willing to trade if you'd like. If you're interested in the three I have listed here: All three King's Bounty games, all three UFO games, and SpaceRangers 2, I would be willing to trade them for say... 10000 gold coins on Gamersgate? ($10). http://www.gamersgate.com/bluecoins.

If you're not interested in Space Rangers 2, I'd be willing to trade the two you mentioned (3 King's Bounty Games and the UFO Trilogy) for The Binding of Isaac on Steam ($4.99).

If you're interested send me a PM and we'll get things rolling.
If you're worried about Armored Princess DRM, instead look at if Crossworlds has any. Crossworlds contains all of AP's content plus a few other shorter campaigns.
Sinizine: If you're worried about Armored Princess DRM, instead look at if Crossworlds has any. Crosswolds contains all of AP's content plus a few other shorter campaigns.
Isn't Crossworlds an expansion to AP? I suspect that what you are thinking of is "King's Bounty: Crossworlds Game of the year edition", which contains both Armored Princess and Crossworlds.
Sinizine: If you're worried about Armored Princess DRM, instead look at if Crossworlds has any. Crosswolds contains all of AP's content plus a few other shorter campaigns.
AFnord: Isn't Crossworlds an expansion to AP? I suspect that what you are thinking of is "King's Bounty: Crossworlds Game of the year edition", which contains both Armored Princess and Crossworlds.
No, Crossworlds by default's main game is Orcs on the March, which is the AP campaign. It simply has more stuff added to it, and some balance changes. The only reason to play AP is if you're a superfan that wants to see the differences, or you prefer the campaign before the balance tweaks (which some fans do).
Post edited April 24, 2012 by Sinizine
AFnord: Isn't Crossworlds an expansion to AP? I suspect that what you are thinking of is "King's Bounty: Crossworlds Game of the year edition", which contains both Armored Princess and Crossworlds.
The platinum pack has it's Armored Princess only as part of the Crossworlds thing. You have the option of playing vanilla AP or AP+Orcs-On-The-March.
Post edited April 24, 2012 by Artki
Last hours of the Be Mine 2 Bunde. For a minimum of $4, it includes:

The Baconing
Plain Sight
Madballs in BABO Invasion + some DLCs
Beat Hazard + DLCs
Sol Survivor

For $10, you also get Killing Floor and a comic.
It's also about $3000 short of adding Scratches: Director's Cut to everyone.

http://groupees.com/bemine2
Drakhyrr: Madballs in BABO Invasion + some DLCs
I wanted to own it on Steam .