It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

orcishgamer: Wtf!? No sales on the DLC? Even the new mappack was on sale during the Amazon.com sale (which also was selling the base game for a few cents cheaper).

Sorry, it just annoys me, the only reason to get this on PC for me is to play multiplayer with even more friends.
nagytow: Space Marine will be price matched by Amazon and it's going to be -75% in two weeks so there's a chance for cheaper DLCs.
It just barely came off a deep sale there. Well, if they're price matching I'd recommend sticking it to Steam by buying it there (you get a redeemable code for Steam anyway). If they want to keep offering worse deals along with all their other BS then they don't deserve extra cut for the first party sale.
To US folks :

Check out the deals on GameStop / Impulse . Many offers . They have King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame ( Steamworks ? ) for $9.99 .
Post edited April 24, 2012 by ne_zavarj
orcishgamer: It just barely came off a deep sale there. Well, if they're price matching I'd recommend sticking it to Steam by buying it there (you get a redeemable code for Steam anyway). If they want to keep offering worse deals along with all their other BS then they don't deserve extra cut for the first party sale.
Forgot to include the source of that info:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/sofcw/save_66_on_serious_sam_3_bfe_on_steam_1360/

Tony's updated his posts. It's confirmed to be 70% off with a chance for 75% off.
Looks like Mass Effect 3 is $29.99 on Amazon right now. It may be just a daily deal.
uchos: Looks like Mass Effect 3 is $29.99 on Amazon right now. It may be just a daily deal.
Yeah, well it's supposed to be 60% on GG on Thursday. I would wait, but please don't be pissed at me if I'm wrong. :P
orcishgamer: It just barely came off a deep sale there. Well, if they're price matching I'd recommend sticking it to Steam by buying it there (you get a redeemable code for Steam anyway). If they want to keep offering worse deals along with all their other BS then they don't deserve extra cut for the first party sale.
nagytow: Forgot to include the source of that info:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/sofcw/save_66_on_serious_sam_3_bfe_on_steam_1360/

Tony's updated his posts. It's confirmed to be 70% off with a chance for 75% off.
Too bad they won't discount the Complete. The bastards.
Post edited April 24, 2012 by the_bard
uchos: Looks like Mass Effect 3 is $29.99 on Amazon right now. It may be just a daily deal.
the_bard: Yeah, well it's supposed to be 60% on GG on Thursday. I would wait, but please don't be pissed at me if I'm wrong. :P
nagytow: Forgot to include the source of that info:

the_bard: Too bad they won't discount the Complete. The bastards.
i need too :))
Question. Looking at the current Amazon sales im tempted to get the Kings Bounty Plat Edition (and also UFO Trilogy) - i notice on some of reviews, Armored princess has 3 activations/install limits. Are these versions activatable on Steam? (not noted).
Also any suggestions of other games to pick up?. (have Men of War series from a while back)
nijuu: Question. Looking at the current Amazon sales im tempted to get the Kings Bounty Plat Edition (and also UFO Trilogy) - i notice on some of reviews, Armored princess has 3 activations/install limits. Are these versions activatable on Steam? (not noted).
Also any suggestions of other games to pick up?. (have Men of War series from a while back)
my recommendation is.. find a time machine and go back 1 week to pick it up on GG during their 1c complete sale >.<
nijuu: Question. Looking at the current Amazon sales im tempted to get the Kings Bounty Plat Edition (and also UFO Trilogy) - i notice on some of reviews, Armored princess has 3 activations/install limits. Are these versions activatable on Steam? (not noted).
i think they wont redeem on steam.
wodmarach: my recommendation is.. find a time machine and go back 1 week to pick it up on GG during their 1c complete sale >.<
wasnt what i asked lol
Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day:

Mass Effect 3, $29.99 (50% off) - Activates on Origin.

Lasts for today only.

They're also price-matching Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine from Steam:

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine, $10.19 - Activates on Steam.

And other few unlisted deals:

Deus Ex: HR, $9.99 - Activates on Steam

Tropico 4, $19.99

RIFT, $5.15

This on top of their Weeklong 1C Games Sale.
New IndieGala IV. is live at http://www.indiegala.com/

A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda
Alien Shooter

Pay more than average:
DISCIPLES II: GALLEAN'S RETURN
Altitude

and 3 bonuses.
fox333: New IndieGala IV. is live at http://www.indiegala.com/

Alien Shooter

Pay more than average:
Altitude

and 3 bonuses.
Don't know if the indiegala bundles are worth rushing to buy. The average isn't likely to rise much.

Also, for the previous bundles, they had "happy hours" long after the launch, where you could get several bundles for the price of one. No such luck if you'd already bought it.
Tizzysawr: Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day:

Mass Effect 3, $29.99 (50% off) - Activates on Origin.

Lasts for today only.

They're also price-matching Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine from Steam:

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine, $10.19 - Activates on Steam.

And other few unlisted deals:

Deus Ex: HR, $9.99 - Activates on Steam

Tropico 4, $19.99

RIFT, $5.15

This on top of their Weeklong 1C Games Sale.
Anyone who's into MMO's Rift is a steal at 5 bucks.
fox333: New IndieGala IV. is live at http://www.indiegala.com/

Alien Shooter

Pay more than average:
Altitude

and 3 bonuses.
I already own A.R.E.S and Alien Shooter, but Disciples 2: Gallean's return looks mighty tempting.