It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FraterPerdurabo: I'm thinking about finally giving the Mass Effect series a go.
The first one is a tenner on Steam and the sequel is 15 quid.

Any way of getting it cheaper?
Last week they were both 50% off on GG, but now they are the same as steam.

Rodzaju: Last week they were both 50% off on GG, but now they are the same as steam.
Meh ok, I might just get the first one and wait for a sale for the 2nd one...
Luisfius: Also, 10% off on the King's Bounty games on Steam since they are now Steamplay titles (which means that they now have mac support? I guess)
That's pretty cool. The Legend and Armored Princess are Steamplay titles but Crossworlds still isn't yet at least. That's two more games I own which I can play natively on the Mac. :-)

Space Marine looked good for 10 bucks until I realized the multiplayer DLC is another 10 bucks x 2 packs and from what someone was saying on the Steam forums is pretty much needed if you want to get into multiplayer games without a hassle. I'm not sure how much to believe that but it turned me off the DLC was more than the game.
Post edited April 23, 2012 by dirtyharry50
GameStop / Impulse :

Gotham City Impostors $7.49
Empire & Napoleon Total War™ - GotYE $7.49 ( Steamworks )
Aliens vs. Predator™ $4.99 ( Steamworks )
Age of Empires III: Complete Collection $19.99
A Valley Without Wind $9.99
Deus Ex: Human Revolution™ Augmented Edition $14.99 ( Steamworks )
Post edited April 23, 2012 by ne_zavarj
mefet: Space Marine is the daily deal in steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/55150/
6,79 Euro
Daily Deal is $30.59USD. Aussies get rorted again!!
An interesting thing is that we get the same price now as other regions for Space Marine (around 9 USD).

Have you checked origin store? it's cheaper here in Spain there (10 euro)
Drakhyrr: Rogue Trooper

Did any of you play it from GamersGate? I'm interested, but I want to know if there is DRM or anything preventing the game from running on modern systems.
I bought it yesterday. It runs fine on my 64-bit Win7. One file needs hex editing to get today's widescreen resolution, otherwise no troubles.
http://www.wsgf.org/forum/forums/gaming/detailed-widescreen-reports/6668/roguetrooper-detailed-report

mefet: Have you checked origin store? it's cheaper here in Spain there (10 euro)
10 pounds as well. Yey for regional pricing. Oh well, I can wait!
I haven't checked, but if no one posted The Lord of the Rings Online: Mithril Edition is on sale at Impulse for $14.98 in the cart. Even if you own all the quest packs, that's 2000 points for 15 bucks instead of the usual 20. Hey 5 bucks is 5 bucks ;)

I think this may be US only but am not sure. www.impulsedriven.com
Drakhyrr: Rogue Trooper

Did any of you play it from GamersGate? I'm interested, but I want to know if there is DRM or anything preventing the game from running on modern systems.
Revisor: I bought it yesterday. It runs fine on my 64-bit Win7. One file needs hex editing to get today's widescreen resolution, otherwise no troubles.
http://www.wsgf.org/forum/forums/gaming/detailed-widescreen-reports/6668/roguetrooper-detailed-report
Thanks for the confirmation. Good thing I decided to buy it before the sale ended.
Post edited April 23, 2012 by Drakhyrr

Amazon DD seems to have regular ME sales. Always 5$ each.
But 10 whatever currencies is also a pretty good deal, the games are long.
the_bard: There are also not any Steam keys in that pack.
ne_zavarj: I can live without that .
Yes, I was a little disappointed when I found out. And if you want to gift you have to either gift TWD separate from the pack or gift the whole thing. That is my understanding atm. If it wasn't for those two things it would be awesome. As it is; it's a really good deal for folks that like those games. Telltale also doesn't care how many times you download them either it seems. So, that's a plus.
6,79 Euro
nijuu: Daily Deal is $30.59USD. Aussies get rorted again!!
Unbelievable
Post edited April 23, 2012 by the_bard
6,79 Euro
Wtf!? No sales on the DLC? Even the new mappack was on sale during the Amazon.com sale (which also was selling the base game for a few cents cheaper).

Sorry, it just annoys me, the only reason to get this on PC for me is to play multiplayer with even more friends.
orcishgamer: Wtf!? No sales on the DLC? Even the new mappack was on sale during the Amazon.com sale (which also was selling the base game for a few cents cheaper).

Sorry, it just annoys me, the only reason to get this on PC for me is to play multiplayer with even more friends.
Space Marine will be price matched by Amazon and it's going to be -75% in two weeks so there's a chance for cheaper DLCs.