It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amazon 1 c week: http://tinyurl.com/89whmke (not a referal link)

Buy 1 $5 game get a second one free. Sadly I got the GG 1c pack already lol.

King's Bounty Platinum cost $5 is a steal and you goto pick another game free!
Are Men of War Assault Squad and Vietnam redeemable on Steam?
keeveek: Are Men of War Assault Squad and Vietnam redeemable on Steam?
Additional Information
Requires GameSpy account for online play.

I guess yes :)
What Gamespy has to do with steam? :P
keeveek: What Gamespy has to do with steam? :P
The key for Gamespy works on Steam :) At least the keys from 1C Pack from GamersGate was like that ;)
Hm... Okay... But I would need a confirmation.

I'm outside US, so I need steam keys from Amazon, in case of being banned :P
I did add MoW: Vietnam to Steam using the key from GamersGate. Standard edition only.
Ok, so that's a start. Somehow, MoW: V is unavaible at the moment on Amazon...

Assault squad doesn't require GameSpy though...
Post edited April 22, 2012 by keeveek
Assault Squad and Vietnam's MP keys both activate on Steam. Activated them myself when I bought the pack. Red Tide and the original game do not.
Well i checked the offers on GamersGate and bought Bionicle Heroes for my 6 years old cousin .
Just wanting to point out that as part of Sqeenix deal on GG Rogue Trooper is also 75% off (£1.50 here). I found it to be an enjoyable shooter with some interesting mechanics. On of the games who do not get the love it deserves.
amok: Just wanting to point out that as part of Sqeenix deal on GG Rogue Trooper is also 75% off (£1.50 here). I found it to be an enjoyable shooter with some interesting mechanics. On of the games who do not get the love it deserves.
Agreed...awesome game.
A Valley Without Wind is releasing shortly. New game by the AI WAR guys. It's 10 bucks to preorder/buy the Beta, and going up to 15 when it hits release on Monday. If it interests you, snag it for a few bucks cheaper, as the game is at 1.0 release already, they're just officially launching it on the 23rd. If you're the type to care about Steam keys, the've said Valve will allow any copy of the game bought on the various sites to register, though it may take a little bit to get ready.
amok: ... Rogue Trooper...
GameRager: ...
Did any of you play it from GamersGate? I'm interested, but I want to know if there is DRM or anything preventing the game from running on modern systems.
GameRager: ...
Drakhyrr: Did any of you play it from GamersGate? I'm interested, but I want to know if there is DRM or anything preventing the game from running on modern systems.
No sorry, I got mine on Steam some time ago. Work nicely on my system though (Windows 7 64 bit) .