It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sinizine: Just wanted to thank the knobs that suggested writing reviews for the GG 1c pack in order to make your money back. Gamersgate has not surprisingly disabled the ability to write reviews. Thanks for that.
grynn: Actually they did it, I've only written 1 review so far (it was for Homefront, not for an 1C game), now I can't review anything, no matter if it's an 1C game or not.
I had a typo. It was supposed to say has now disabled as opposed to has not.
You have retards like the user "spinefarm" who has copy/pasted every review from someone else for the whole 1C pack.
Psyringe: Question: Should I start playing with "Legends" (since it's the first of the Crystal Dynamics games), or with "Anniversary" (since it seems to be a remake of the very first TR game)? I haven't played any TR games so far except the first 3 levels of the original Tomb Raider.
It doesn't really matter, but I'd suggest you play them in release order (Legend > Anniversary > Underworld). The first two are mostly unrelated, but the story of Underworld is a sequel to both, and Anniversary has some minor gameplay improvements over Legend, so the overall experience will be smoother that way.
About the reviews in gamersgate, It only happen in certain games. The ones that has a lot of reviews, be it form the 1c pack or not. If you have a game with few or no reviews, you can still review it. At least you could a copule of days ago.
Post edited April 20, 2012 by mefet
DodoGeo: You have retards like the user "spinefarm" who has copy/pasted every review from someone else for the whole 1C pack.
Now why am I not surprised.
mefet: About the reviews in gamersgate, It only happen in certain games. The ones that has a lot of reviews, be it form the 1c pack or not. If you have a game with few or no reviews, you can still review it. At least you could a copule of days ago.
You can't now. I tried to post a review for a game that had only 1 other review, but it would not let me.
Believe it or not, getgamesgo has a...50% off nordic games, just in case you prefer bad support, regional prices...
mefet: Believe it or not, getgamesgo has a...50% off nordic games, just in case you prefer bad support, regional prices...
And limited downloads
(If my memory serves)
Hopefully they'll bring reviews back after a while. They've got to want at least some user reviews right? *fingers crossed*

Not that it matters too much either way to me, I could never be bothered writing reviews :P
They have every now and then decent prices...Dont buy there regularly tho..
I would have disabled the BC earnings of those accounts if I were a GamersGate employee. I think it's really a shame to steal reviews and c/p them.
DodoGeo: You have retards like the user "spinefarm" who has copy/pasted every review from someone else for the whole 1C pack.
Wow, what a douche thing to do
Tbh, I kinda expected gamersgate to do something about the bundle after so many ppl jumped on it because it was "free". I spent an hour after buying it rating all the damn games because I thought they might disable ratings on the bundle xD

Wow, and they were accepted? O.o
Post edited April 20, 2012 by maycett
Psyringe: Question: Should I start playing with "Legends" (since it's the first of the Crystal Dynamics games), or with "Anniversary" (since it seems to be a remake of the very first TR game)? I haven't played any TR games so far except the first 3 levels of the original Tomb Raider.
bazilisek: It doesn't really matter, but I'd suggest you play them in release order (Legend > Anniversary > Underworld). The first two are mostly unrelated, but the story of Underworld is a sequel to both, and Anniversary has some minor gameplay improvements over Legend, so the overall experience will be smoother that way.
Thanks for the help! :)
I played Daikatana. Twice even! And I liked it!!!

It has horrendous first few levels, where you shoot mosquitos with a peashooter. Then it gets much better, with good guns, lots of secrets, RPG elements (higher jumps, faster running speed, more damage).

It just made a bad first impression, that's all.

If you fancy an underrated old school shooter, give it a chance (just endure the first swamp levels).