It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Steam DD: [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/63000/ ]HOARD -75% [/url]

Not sure if it's any good or not. Like the tabletop game art style.
the_bard: Steam DD: [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/63000/ ]HOARD -75% [/url]

Not sure if it's any good or not. Like the tabletop game art style.
It's fun, lot's of replayability and varying missions and you can play it online (haven't found anyone else playing though.)
Looks like Cyrsis, Warhead and Crysis 2 are all 50% off at Gamersgate

I know Crysis 2 activates on Origin, but I'm not sure about the others.
tyrant963: Looks like Cyrsis, Warhead and Crysis 2 are all 50% off at Gamersgate

I know Crysis 2 activates on Origin, but I'm not sure about the others.
You can activate Warhead but you can't Crysis.
Star Wolves series is 70% off at GamersGate. WARNING: Star Wolves 2 uses Starforce for some odd reason, considering SW1 and SW3 are DRM free.
And The Void is only £2.50. If you have not tried this yet, you owe it to yourself to do so. A truly original gaming experience.
amok: And The Void is only £2.50. If you have not tried this yet, you owe it to yourself to do so. A truly original gaming experience.
Ohhh lol, I almost bought it, then I realized that I already have it on Steam. The curse of having hundreds of game licenses...
Does anyone know if The void plays on win 7?
Sinizine: A Valley Without Wind is releasing shortly. New game by the AI WAR guys. It's 10 bucks to preorder/buy the Beta, and going up to 15 when it hits release on Monday. If it interests you, snag it for a few bucks cheaper, as the game is at 1.0 release already, they're just officially launching it on the 23rd. If you're the type to care about Steam keys, the've said Valve will allow any copy of the game bought on the various sites to register, though it may take a little bit to get ready.
+1 on this. Get this game guys, it's great. And it's made by Arcen Games, so expect period new content in patches.
Whitewraith: Does anyone know if The void plays on win 7?
I played the Steam version on W7x64 and in works perfectly.
I also have the GG Version but did not install, yet.
amok: Just wanting to point out that as part of Sqeenix deal on GG Rogue Trooper is also 75% off (£1.50 here). I found it to be an enjoyable shooter with some interesting mechanics. On of the games who do not get the love it deserves.
GameRager: Agreed...awesome game.
damn it missed that deal! It´s already at 6GPB, again.
Sinizine: A Valley Without Wind is releasing shortly. New game by the AI WAR guys. It's 10 bucks to preorder/buy the Beta, and going up to 15 when it hits release on Monday. If it interests you, snag it for a few bucks cheaper, as the game is at 1.0 release already, they're just officially launching it on the 23rd. If you're the type to care about Steam keys, the've said Valve will allow any copy of the game bought on the various sites to register, though it may take a little bit to get ready.
Balthier: +1 on this. Get this game guys, it's great. And it's made by Arcen Games, so expect period new content in patches.
Yes I already bought it in Beta Version months ago. A really different and strange game with unique visuals with the slightly comparable exploring setting to Terraria.
Post edited April 23, 2012 by dyscode
GameRager: Agreed...awesome game.
dyscode: Damn it....missed that deal! It´s already at 6GPB again.
Maybe you can find a used PS2 copy? The game is usually not too pricey in most game shops that have a spare copy around.
dyscode: Damn it....missed that deal! It´s already at 6GPB again.
GameRager: Maybe you can find a used PS2 copy? The game is usually not too pricey in most game shops that have a spare copy around.
Then I would just need a PS2, lolz
GameRager: Maybe you can find a used PS2 copy? The game is usually not too pricey in most game shops that have a spare copy around.
dyscode: Then I would just need a PS2, lolz
Emulate it.......that's what I do for some PS2 games I have discs for for various reasons.(I love playing at my PC desk some PS2 games, for example.)
Hey folks. New to GOG.com. I am just a little skeptical. These old games (circa 1990s) are really going to work on my Windows 7 x64?
dyscode: Then I would just need a PS2, lolz
GameRager: Emulate it.......that's what I do for some PS2 games I have discs for for various reasons.(I love playing at my PC desk some PS2 games, for example.)
You cannot legally emulate PS2 on your PC if you don't own PS2 as all emulators require PS2 bios image.

manyhighfives: Hey folks. New to GOG.com. I am just a little skeptical. These old games (circa 1990s) are really going to work on my Windows 7 x64?
Mostly yeah, there are some problems here and there though. Hmm... there used to be a thread about WIn7 issues but I cannot find it anymore. Maybe there's just no more issues?
Post edited April 23, 2012 by nagytow