It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

michaelleung: Maybe a smørbrød with caviar and bacon.
FiatLux: "smørbrød" is a Danish word , I were not aware that you Canadians knew Danish and had the keyboard to write the characters.... :)
(Per standard most Danes use a keyboard with a ( non-UK ) DK keyboard layout and wouldn't know how which keys to press even with DK language in OS but sitting with a UK keyboard)
Actually I am learning Norwegian (because I have nothing else to do this summer, and because Danish sounds hard), so all I've done is memorised the characters that I don't have on my English keyboard.
gyokzoli: Indie Royal Spring Bundle

I think it's a very good bundle.
Agreed. I bought it. first indieroyale I've taken since the first one.
grynn: Postal 3 is 50% off.
grviper: Only 50%? :)
They would need to pay me to play that one.
michaelleung: Actually I am learning Norwegian (because I have nothing else to do this summer, and because Danish sounds hard), so all I've done is memorised the characters that I don't have on my English keyboard.
Norwegian and Danish are a lot alike (though ofcourse not the same) , now! Swedish is another matter they have much more words that are more different from Danish.......
off topic :

Wtf ?
http://impulsedriven.com/ck2songsalbion
http://impulsedriven.com/ck2songsfaith
http://impulsedriven.com/ck2songsholy
http://impulsedriven.com/ck2rulerdesigner
What's wrong with them?
As for the music packs, that is nothing new, Paradox did the same for HoI3. Worth buying on a sale, I would say (they added a surprising amount of atmosphere to the game. Playing as Soviet with Soviet-themed songs did more for the game than I would have expected)
AFnord: As for the music packs, that is nothing new, Paradox did the same for HoI3. Worth buying on a sale, I would say (they added a surprising amount of atmosphere to the game. Playing as Soviet with Soviet-themed songs did more for the game than I would have expected)
But selling ingame music as a separate DLC ???
How retarded someone must be to pay 6$ for an extra soundtracks for a grand strategy game? It's not like you can't find tons of appropriate music and play it in background...

And than another 5$ so he can change mustache of his leader in first 40 years of a game? A game that covers nearly 400 years of history...
Post edited April 19, 2012 by Nightfall87
AFnord: As for the music packs, that is nothing new, Paradox did the same for HoI3. Worth buying on a sale, I would say (they added a surprising amount of atmosphere to the game. Playing as Soviet with Soviet-themed songs did more for the game than I would have expected)
ne_zavarj: But selling ingame music as a separate DLC ???
It happened with music games, but having such things for crusader kings is kind of silly. Still, not really surprising, considering paradox's other "immersion" dlcs, LIKE extra sprite packs and whatnot.
Not worse than selling sprite-packs and other graphical enhancements, in my opinion. In fact, I'm far more inclined to buy these than any graphics enhancements (music & sound has always been more important to me than graphics), and it is not like they skimped on musical content for the core game.
Well, it's definitely not the first time it's happened. As an example, on consoles, Dynasty Warriors 7 has a handful of music packs and weapon skins as DLC for a couple bucks each (the packs usually contain 3-4 tracks, I believe).

I can see why it wouldn't be the best use of paid DLC, but it's definitely not the worst use of it I've seen. And so long as it's fairly cheap, I have no grudges against them doing it in moderation.
Just don't buy the games until they release a super megapack with all the DLC or something. *shrugs*
AFnord: Not worse than selling sprite-packs and other graphical enhancements, in my opinion. In fact, I'm far more inclined to buy these than any graphics enhancements (music & sound has always been more important to me than graphics), and it is not like they skimped on musical content for the core game.
Sadly Paradox become a DLC factory .
Guess what? People BUY spritepacks from paradox. Hell, I bought them all, mostly by BLUECOINS on Gamersgate.

This is mostly how people pay for paradox dlcs - with bluecoins.