It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

metalkidz: http://www.strategyfirst.com/
They offer Disciples 2 Dark Prophecy for free when you sign up their new MMO; i don't try it yet so don't know how it works
spinefarm: You need to go on this site
http://en.start.gamigo.com/kingofkings3/
and you need a GamiGo account :)
I'm still so confused by this... has anyone gotten it to work? I registered but then it just says "Start your Adventure" but gives nothing to do but close the window...
spinefarm: You need to go on this site
http://en.start.gamigo.com/kingofkings3/
and you need a GamiGo account :)
noliveking: I'm still so confused by this... has anyone gotten it to work? I registered but then it just says "Start your Adventure" but gives nothing to do but close the window...
you need a GamiGo account first
keeveek: FIFA 12 60% off on Origin.com

I don't know in which regions.
No joy here. Still full price $79.99 :/. Was $20 on Amazon sales last week....
spinefarm: you need a GamiGo account first
Yes I did that. But when you go to the link SF1 provides you eventually get to a box that says start your adventure and it does nothing and gives you no indication if you are going to receive Diciples 2 and you can not even close the box! and when you sign up they don't say anything about it either.
GAH WHY IS IT 65 DOLLARS

... oh wait. They used Mexican currency. I HATE IT when stores do that. -_-
spinefarm: you need a GamiGo account first
noliveking: Yes I did that. But when you go to the link SF1 provides you eventually get to a box that says start your adventure and it does nothing and gives you no indication if you are going to receive Diciples 2 and you can not even close the box! and when you sign up they don't say anything about it either.
I will wait 48hrs to see if they send it :D
Foxhack: ... oh wait. They used Mexican currency. I HATE IT when stores do that. -_-
Would you like a copy ?
Foxhack: ... oh wait. They used Mexican currency. I HATE IT when stores do that. -_-
ne_zavarj: Would you like a copy ?
I already have it on Steam, thanks.

I'm just saying, they didn't price this in dollars, but Pesos. 65 pesos is a bit over five dollars right now.
Foxhack: I'm just saying, they didn't price this in dollars, but Pesos. 65 pesos is a bit over five dollars right now.
If you are a registered Desura user . Click on your name / edit profile / country ( choose USA ) done ,
keeveek: FIFA 12 60% off on Origin.com

I don't know in which regions.
nijuu: No joy here. Still full price $79.99 :/. Was $20 on Amazon sales last week....
$8 here ;)

nice price on Amnesia. But have no more money left. Well, it's on promo from time to time, so will definitely buy it.
Post edited April 16, 2012 by keeveek
Foxhack: I'm just saying, they didn't price this in dollars, but Pesos. 65 pesos is a bit over five dollars right now.
ne_zavarj: If you are a registered Desura user . Click on your name / edit profile / country ( choose USA ) done ,
I'm not American. :p

Does ModDB have anything to do with Desura? I can see prices in Americabucks there, I don't remember what I did.
ne_zavarj: If you are a registered Desura user . Click on your name / edit profile / country ( choose USA ) done ,
Foxhack: I'm not American. :p

Does ModDB have anything to do with Desura? I can see prices in Americabucks there, I don't remember what I did.
IIRC Desura is ModDB's distribution thing.
Oh man, just played Amnesia demo. Oh man, oh man, this game is so scary...

More scary than any Penumbra game. Oh my...
Big Fish Games "Awakening: The Dreamless Castle" free

Just go to big fish games, put it in your cart, add the code MOBFREEAWAKENING and it's free.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/7382/awakening-the-dreamless-castle/index.html

Also works with Mac version.

Worked for me perfectly well. :)
Got my DroidAssault registration working. So some points back on PuppyGames' account. Still very unpleasant DRM.