It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Foxhack: and your link is region locked.
Hmm. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition pre - order 39.99 €
Post edited April 16, 2012 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: Hmm. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition pre - order 39.99 €
They've done 2.0, now it's Enhanced... Next year it could be Witcher 2 Augmented Katy Perry Edition.
grviper: Next year it could be Witcher 2 Augmented Katy Perry Edition.
*laughs*
ne_zavarj: Hmm. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition pre - order 39.99 €
grviper: They've done 2.0, now it's Enhanced... Next year it could be Witcher 2 Augmented Katy Perry Edition.
That will probably be after Witcher 2: Kinect Dance Party comes out.
StonerMk2: Picked up the Saboteur off Amazon. Goddamn this game is awesome so far. Wondering now why i never heard about it. Picked it up just because it said it was a open world kind of game, couldnt be happier with this purchase. Best buy ive had in a game in a while now. Also activated it on Origin to avoid Amazon's horrid download speeds. Definitely recommend grabbing it if you havent played it yet. Its a three year old game, but so far its been a blast.
i agree. Haveing played it to the end, I consider it a wonderful game.
Not sure if it's legit:
http://secure.campaigner.com/Campaigner/Public/t.show?RhD2--D0dr-WwiYc4
Haha, lol, 20 euro in Poland.
Top of this page says Strategy First themselves advertise this deal on their web-site.
Do the players of King of Kings call it KoK?
http://www.moddb.com/games/amnesia-the-dark-descent/news/75-off
grviper: Do the players of King of Kings call it KoK?
hahah
Dive to the Titanic

Would it be Steam's daily deal? Nevertheless looks interesting.
gyokzoli: Dive to the Titanic

Daily Deal is Hydrophobia: Prophecy at 75% off.
gyokzoli: Dive to the Titanic

Don't touch it. Read a book about Titanic. The game's half-arsed, looks cheap and dumps pages of Titanic trivia onto you (I shit you not, I've seen half the screen taken up by subtitles of the current narration). There's no map, visibility is realistic, the sonar can only tell you where the Titanic is, and most missions involve navigating the wreck and collecting stuff, while being given vague directions by a lazy ass from the surface, who will guide you to a point horizontally and then suddenly remember that you need to be two decks higher.
grynn: I'll just buy ME3 when it's $5, just to hold the trilogy together.
And there'll probably be an acceptable ending by then!