It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

princegumby: Rage for $9.19

I bought it and it did indeed redeem on Steam. Took a few minutes for my purchase history to update with the code, but it did eventually.
orcishgamer: Yuck, please don't give that site more publicity. They're not very nice people (not to mention the community is so full of dicks it makes 4chan look well adjusted).
I've had nothing but good experiences with the community. Sorry, you didn't have the same. I just use it to find some good deals.
PenguinJim: Play-Asia have a couple of decent bargains this week for the first time in a long time. First of all, the fabbo 9 Hours 9 People 9 Doors on DS for $24.30/~£15.50 delivered (cheapest in the UK seems to be £25 at 365games).

Also the surprisingly rare-ish Kinectimals. If you like your Kinectimals both cheap and in stock, here it is for $15.80/~£9.90 delivered.

I placed an order with Play-Asia earlier this month, and threw in this 3-meter HDMI cable to combine the shipping. :) Not a good deal on its own when you add $8 shipping, but if you're placing an order anyway and combining the shipping, this might help someone else, too!

(The rest of this week's deals seem a bit dull. Please note that these are my affiliate links)
FiatLux: They are apparantly located in Hong Kong (that can be prohibitive if one have to pay Customs fee and what not)
Yes, they're definitely based in Hong Kong - just across the water from me. ;) I thought they were quite famous for importing consoles and console games, especially in the UK (after Sony shut down Lik-Sang).

FiatLux: They have done the same number with the "Disciples 2 Gold" price as far as I can see....
http://se.gamersgate.com/DD-DISC2G/disciples-2-gold-bundle
(Put list price:as €29.85 then setting it as -67% for €9.95 , heck the game is around $10 elsewhere per STANDARD !)
So I do not know who is up to what but this is another publisher (Strategy First).
wormholewizards: Is this common trick on Gamer's Gate? I thought they're honest. Or it must be the publisher..
I did notice they had a couple of incorrect RRPs during a big sale last year, that didn't translate across from the .com and .co.uk sites (i.e. the .com site RRP was correct but the .co.uk site price was ludicrous, and vice versa). Importantly, the sale price appeared to be what it was supposed to be, so it only affected that little % number. In my opinion, it's just an RRP misprice.

Gamersgate's other misprices (if that's what they are) are brilliant, though. :D $2.19 for King's Bounty Platinum, excellent!
Post edited April 18, 2012 by PenguinJim
nagytow: Warlock: Master of Arcane Beta keys at IGN Prime:

http://login.ign.com/prime/promos/warlock/

Shameless beg: if anyone's not interested in the key I'd accept it :)
At first look the game looks like a Civilization 5 clone with fantasy setting. I did not have much time playing it but I think I will enjoy it.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MP3/max-payne-3

Please tell me $99.95 is a typo.WTF :/
PenguinJim: I did notice they had a couple of incorrect RRPs during a big sale last year, that didn't translate across from the .com and .co.uk sites (i.e. the .com site RRP was correct but the .co.uk site price was ludicrous, and vice versa). Importantly, the sale price appeared to be what it was supposed to be, so it only affected that little % number. In my opinion, it's just an RRP misprice.

Gamersgate's other misprices (if that's what they are) are brilliant, though. :D $2.19 for King's Bounty Platinum, excellent!
During the sale I actually didn't perceive it as "mis-pricing" but more like a gimmick as prices on stuff would change from minute to minute . like one price when one put it in basket and another when you had to checkout , to me it most of all looked like they had programmed their computer to drop the price to riddiciously low on some products and switch products until they had sold X copies and then sell for what they wanted to be the standard sales prices...
For me it looked like a gimmick for drawing a lot of people to the sale as rumor of the deals made would spread through the social medias and forums and so on....
Post edited April 18, 2012 by FiatLux
FiatLux: like one price when one put it in basket and another when you had to checkout
Luckily, once the order is set, the price of the order is frozen, even if you don't pay right away and store prices change later. Another awesome feature.
FiatLux: like one price when one put it in basket and another when you had to checkout
grviper: Luckily, once the order is set, the price of the order is frozen, even if you don't pay right away and store prices change later. Another awesome feature.
Yes ! :)
nijuu: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MP3/max-payne-3

It says $59.99 for me!

AU$100 is a standard RRP for a game in Australia, though, isn't it? ;)
nagytow: Warlock: Master of Arcane Beta keys at IGN Prime:

http://login.ign.com/prime/promos/warlock/

Shameless beg: if anyone's not interested in the key I'd accept it :)
If you didn't yet receive one, I'll PM you mine.
Call of Juarez: The Cartel is $20 at GG.com.

And £8 (~$12.8) at GG.co.uk, a lot cheaper!
Post edited April 18, 2012 by grynn
Aningan: If you didn't yet receive one, I'll PM you mine.
PMd you.

grynn: Call of Juarez: The Cartel is $20 at GG.com.

And £8 (~$12.8) at GG.co.uk, a lot cheaper!
The game is bad, and I'm saying this as CoJ franchise fan. I've paid £3 for it at zavvi.com and I'm not sure it was worth it.
They shouldn't have left the "wild west" setting.
The main problem was entering the "pile of shit" setting.
nijuu: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MP3/max-payne-3

PenguinJim: It says $59.99 for me!

AU$100 is a standard RRP for a game in Australia, though, isn't it? ;)
For me it says €49.99
grynn: They shouldn't have left the "wild west" setting.
Everyone said it was a mistake but nooooooooo, why listen to the fans?
Hell, it's not even worth pirating that game, let alone pay for it.