It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Never mind.
What did you write ?
HypersomniacLive: Never mind.
ne_zavarj: What did you write ?
Nth really important, got the BFsales mixed up (RE vs CE).
Sorry about the confusion.
Warhammer Space Marine for 10 bucks on Amazon.com is tempting...
dirtyharry50: Warhammer Space Marine for 10 bucks on Amazon.com is tempting...
I want to know how it plays with a gamepad on PC... My XBox 360 copy is very fun, but I'm not above paying 10 bucks to get faster loading times;)

I just don't really want to pay a second time for the DLC:(
Post edited April 14, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: I want to know how it plays with a gamepad on PC... My XBox 360 copy is very fun, but I'm not above paying 10 bucks to get faster loading times;)

It plays great with a Xbox 360 controller - I played the whole game with one :)
Space Marine plays just fine with a mouse and keyboard. Hell, I preferred it that way.

Unlike darksiders. Dunno why.
Luisfius: Space Marine plays just fine with a mouse and keyboard. Hell, I preferred it that way.

Unlike darksiders. Dunno why.
There would literally be no reason to play Darksiders with a keyboard and mouse, it's all about combos and they're way easier to do with a pad.
orcishgamer: I want to know how it plays with a gamepad on PC... My XBox 360 copy is very fun, but I'm not above paying 10 bucks to get faster loading times;)

I tried the demo on Steam and found it much more comfortable to play with a pad than mouse and keyboard after trying both ways. It just felt more natural with a pad, especially moving around and the melee.
Still no response from Puppy Games yet about my failed registration attempts. Not impressed.

Fat chance I'll ever buy another game from them.
BoxOfSnoo: Still no response from Puppy Games yet about my failed registration attempts. Not impressed.

Did you mail them during the free games distribution? They tweeted they had received about 1500 e-mails and just couldn't answer them. Try contacting them again if you must.
BoxOfSnoo: Still no response from Puppy Games yet about my failed registration attempts. Not impressed.

You didn't buy the one you're complaining about now did you?
A bunch of CS:GO invites went out. Check your Steam inventory if you signed up for the beta. I managed to trade mine for Binary Domain.
Post edited April 14, 2012 by TheWhiteRose
Amazon Digital Deal of the Week:

Battlefield Franchise Sale

Contains, among others:

Battlefield 3, $29.99 - Activates in Origin

Battlefield: Bad Company 2, $4.99

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam

Battlefield 2 Complete Collection, $4.99
Didnt they have a very similar sale a month or two ago????
GamersGate Daily Deal:

King's Bounty Crossworlds GotY Edition for 4.99€ / 5.99$ (80% off).

This edition includes "Armored Princess" and "Crossworlds". Note that it comes with Starforce DRM. The two individual games are also included in the 1C Complete Pack, which imho is the better deal, unless you specifically waited for a good deal on this item, and don't care for (or can't afford) all the others in the complete pack.
Post edited April 15, 2012 by Psyringe