It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Offer was an epic fail. Couldn't even get in to 'buy' it over most of last 24 hours :/
spinefarm: The system get DDoS-ed by the interest...
I appreciate that, but doesnt help the people who wasnt able to get the offer (i imagine there woulda been heaps who werent able to get in - heck i tried to from home, from work etc lol)
Post edited April 13, 2012 by nijuu
nijuu: I appreciate that, but doesnt help the people who get the offer (i imagine there woulda been heaps who werent able to get in - heck i tried to from home, from work etc lol)
I've recieved my key from them 4 hrs after the reciept...so yes they had issues with the system...
nagytow: Steam keys for Titan Attacks and Revenge of the Titans are available again at http://www.puppygames.net/steam/
nijuu: Offer was an epic fail. Couldn't even get in to 'buy' it over most of last 24 hours :/
Same here. Would have been interested in droid assault and titan attacks (maybe I would even have bought the other, who knows...), but the few times I tried, buying was not possible. Oh well, better move on to something else...
nijuu: I appreciate that, but doesnt help the people who wasnt able to get the offer (i imagine there woulda been heaps who werent able to get in - heck i tried to from home, from work etc lol)
Dude you complain too much. If you are interested in those games so much just pay for them. Plenty of people were able to order the games.

Moreover, I posted a way to bypass the "Currently the pages to buy have been removed due to "technical difficulties" message and get the games anyway in this very thread.
Post edited April 13, 2012 by nagytow
nijuu: I appreciate that, but doesnt help the people who wasnt able to get the offer (i imagine there woulda been heaps who werent able to get in - heck i tried to from home, from work etc lol)
nagytow: Dude you complain too much. If you are interested in those games so much just pay for them. Plenty of people were able to order the games.
People like free stuff... that explains all ;)
trusteft: Ruined the series?
I much rather play Arcania than any of the previous Gothic games. Then again, I am one of those who prefer not to fight with the control scheme to play a game. :p
I never played 4. Or 3 for that matter. But I have to agree that the controls completely trash the earlier two Gothic games to the point where I'd have to be some kind of masochist to want to persist in playing them.

Given how good Risen is by comparison I was actually dismayed to hear that Piranha reacquired the Gothic license. I can only foresee a step backwards.
nagytow: Dude you complain too much. If you are interested in those games so much just pay for them. Plenty of people were able to order the games.
Whats wrong with valid feedback??. Not sure how plenty were able to. It was down for quite a few hours yesterday.Oh well.
Post edited April 13, 2012 by nijuu
nijuu: Whats wrong with valid feedback??. Not sure how plenty were able to. It was down for solid bunches of hours mate.
Nothing's wrong with valid feedback. It's stupid in this day and age to have server scaling issues. There are people who can tell you how to avoid them and even help you set it up for a modest fee. If you intend to have an event that will generate a lot of interest, it's a no brainer. I recall 3 years ago Lowe's website went down when they offered a Kitchen Aide stand mixer for 90% off. The Raspberry Pi distributors may have lost untold business by not being prepared for its launch (not just Raspberry Pi business, but the people who wanted their other products). It's just stupid for this to happen.
Post edited April 13, 2012 by orcishgamer
By the way, looks like Madden 08' most likely wont be offered during the EA sports sale as per advertised at cheapassgamers forum.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317580

Amazon botched it.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-1CBIGPACK/1c-complete-pack-bundle

87 1C games for $20ish right now... and there are a few amazing titles in there... well worth the money IMO a lot of DRmfree ones too!

more sales here:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/04/14/weekend-game-deals-save-big-on-tor-and-interplay-classics/

its the PC gamer roundup of every sale everywhere... steam sales are timed and some only have a few hours left...
Hell of a weekend
BoxOfSnoo: I didn't read the email correctly, I saw the link and clicked it... and it fails.

If you go to your %appdata% folder, is there a hidden folder there called something like .droid_assault_1.90? I have that but nothing in there shows the registration key. I expected that the number at the end of the link they emailed me would be somewhere in there. Is it in yours? maybe in the prefs.txt?

Thanks.
It doesn't seem to be in there for me.
Big Fish Games : Buy 1 get one free sale ( CEs only )

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/139/collectors-edition.html
ZPavelZ: GOG pwns? Also it is really weird that they copy GOG's weekend deal...
spinefarm: Nah don't think so ...Interplay is making this I guess.Couple of the games are cheaper at GOG. Plus to that is that they have 1$=1 euro pricing and that makes GOG's promo better :)
I think that GOG makes it better to buy at GOG in general..... (everything considered)....
I got nothing against DotEmu just thinks that GOG.com is the better place everything considered.....
spinefarm: Nah don't think so ...Interplay is making this I guess.Couple of the games are cheaper at GOG. Plus to that is that they have 1$=1 euro pricing and that makes GOG's promo better :)
FiatLux: I think that GOG makes it better to buy at GOG in general..... (everything considered)....
I got nothing against DotEmu just thinks that GOG.com is the better place everything considered.....
DotEmu have couple of games that I want to see here...that's all :)