It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FiatLux: It still says "GameStop App must be installed in order to download software. " at the (almost) bottom of the page (System Requirements section)... I think that this it is a quite entertaining way of presenting what they sell....
;-)
gyokzoli: Yes, you need the Impulse client if you want to download the game from GameStop. But there is no point in that since you will get a Steam install and you'll need Steam anyway. Instead of that you can just enter the product key into Steam.
Yeah , I know the routine/drill from GamersGate - but GamersGate do not have their own Client like ImpulseDriven/GameStop does so to write that you need one Client to download content that you have to install using another companys client is still a bit entertaining in my eyes...
OK , maybe I just find "little things" in daily life "funny".... ;-)
Post edited April 10, 2012 by FiatLux
spinefarm: It's a week sale I think...
i think so too, but beware that there is no countdown, so there seems to be no way to tell for sure. better grab what you want while you can. you never know...
off topic
As a valued Uplay member, you've been invited to the exclusive Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Online Closed Beta event!
Here is your Beta key:
But i don't want to play that game . Anyone want my code ?
Post edited April 10, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Another 1C addition to the sale but not to the 1C Bundle (yet?): Men of War Assault Squad DLC Pack.
Curious why the PC version of all 3 King's Bounty games are in the pack, but only 2 of the Mac games.....

I have no interest in or use for the Mac games, but still....
Rodzaju: Curious why the PC version of all 3 King's Bounty games are in the pack, but only 2 of the Mac games.....

I have no interest in or use for the Mac games, but still....
They never made a Mac version for Crossworlds, did they?
Well I guess that answers that then!
ne_zavarj: off topic
As a valued Uplay member, you've been invited to the exclusive Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Online Closed Beta event!
Here is your Beta key:
ne_zavarj: But i don't want to play that game . Anyone want my code ?
If no one wants it I can take it from your hands :)
spinefarm: If no one wants it I can take it from your hands :)
gameon: Lol, you'd take anything spinefarm. Get in there!
Nope I've missed the IGN promo on that and I'm a fan of Tom Clancy games ;)
spinefarm: Nope I've missed the IGN promo on that and I'm a fan of Tom Clancy games ;)
The IGN promo was north america only :(
So three of you want the key ?
spinefarm: Nope I've missed the IGN promo on that and I'm a fan of Tom Clancy games ;)
gameon: I like the tom clancy universe, but i'm not into beta stuff, or steam. Well done for getting there quick though.
It's not on steam btw :) That the main reason i want to try it.
spinefarm: It's not on steam btw :) That the main reason i want to try it.
Prepare for PM . :)
Try here: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/342290/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-online-free-beta-key-giveaway/
I think it still works.
spinefarm: It's not on steam btw :) That the main reason i want to try it.
gameon: Lol, i always think its steam when a key is given out. I stick to GOG.com only. All those bundles, beta keys etc confuse me too much.
Nope it's on Uplay ... I just want to see if they screw up with another title :)