It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gyokzoli: Thanks, that worked in an other browser but now I have an invoice about 0 euros but I got no download information. Will I get a 3rd email about that?
Yeah, there should be a 3rd one. But all it says is that to get your game you just download the demo version from puppygames.net, and then when you start it it will ask for the email address you used when you bought the game. And that will unlock the full version for you. You could try that now, might work even if you haven't received the email yet.
Thanks, that's cool. I grabbed Droid Assault, no Steam key for that yet, but who knows they may hand one out later.
Amazon "Casual Games":

Gray Matter $4.99
The Whispered World $2.99
Cargo - The Quest for Gravity $2.99
Scratches - Director's Cut $3.99
Runaway Series $1.99, $1.99, $3.99
Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper $3.99
gyokzoli: There is a free game from Puppygames today (Revenge of the Titans, Titan Attack, etc), but anybody tried it yet? I entered the code but still shows me the full price.
Thanks, I just got Titan Attacks.
Seems like Cargo is steamworks as well. Great bunch of deals! Can't say no to Whispered World at that price.

Also, Cargo was developed by the devs of Pathologic and The Void. Have not tried it yet, though. Might get it!
Which one of those would be the one to get? I saw Titans on Steam.
HOLY COW. The cheapest I've seen Whispered World. I've been wanting to get it, too. Thank you!
csmith: HOLY COW. The cheapest I've seen Whispered World. I've been wanting to get it, too. Thank you!
Is it DRM free ?
the_bard: Which one of those would be the one to get? I saw Titans on Steam.
I personally enjoyed playing Revenge of the Titans. It is not an easy-to-play game and recently Cas made lots of changes, not all of which are so interesting in my opinion. Still it's a worthy title. I think I will be getting Droid Assault most probably.
ne_zavarj: Is it DRM free ?
Your guess / research is as good as mine since I don't know of the top of my head. Amazon doesn't have their own DRM system (at least in games I've purchased) so it's up to the dev / publisher.
Post edited April 12, 2012 by csmith
Three Steam Weekend Deals: Might & Magic Heroes VI is 50% off. Might & Magic Clash Of Heroes is 50% off (DLC not on sale), and is also having a free-to-play weekend. Wargame: European Escalation is 40% off.

Steam Daily Deal: Nuclear Dawn is 66% off.
I just got Titan Attacks, now waiting for the site to come back from the dead so I can get my Steam key. :p
the_bard: Which one of those would be the one to get? I saw Titans on Steam.
ZPavelZ: I personally enjoyed playing Revenge of the Titans. It is not an easy-to-play game and recently Cas made lots of changes, not all of which are so interesting in my opinion. Still it's a worthy title. I think I will be getting Droid Assault most probably.
Ah k thanks. Ill check them out more closely when i get home
ABH20: Three Steam Weekend Deals: Might & Magic Heroes VI is 50% off. Might & Magic Clash Of Heroes is 50% off (DLC not on sale), and is also having a free-to-play weekend. Wargame: European Escalation is 40% off.

Can anyone recall a better deal on HoMM VI since its release? I think amazon had on promo a few weeks ago, but I cant remember for how much. Anyone pick it up or remember?
Post edited April 12, 2012 by the_bard
ABH20: Three Steam Weekend Deals: Might & Magic Heroes VI is 50% off. Might & Magic Clash Of Heroes is 50% off (DLC not on sale), and is also having a free-to-play weekend. Wargame: European Escalation is 40% off.

Also "Cities in Motion" at -65% (same deal for all its DLCs except one) :
http://store.steampowered.com/app/73010/?snr=1_7_7_204_150_1
There is also From Holland With Love as weekend deal on Steam.

It is a pack of 7 indie games for £7.99.

The games are:
Diamond Dan
Edge
Greed Corp
Rush
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
Swords and Soldiers HD
Toki Tori

3 (?) of the games have been in different indie packs before. Still if you have neither I think it is a good deal (though I personally did not like Greed Corp at all...)