It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Dont look only at the builds section of GOGdb. They don't show the whole picture. You should also look also at the changelog. Latest update was on 16th March 2022, same as on Steam. Furthermore, you might want to look again at the game's GOG storepage.
My bad, I tunnel visioned myself by just looking at the builds tab.
Thanks a lot for the illustrative reply though, much appreciated!
Does anybody know what the latest version of Cyberpunk 2077 is on here? I hear 2.1 was the latest patch. I wonder if its the same here.
blob201: Does anybody know what the latest version of Cyberpunk 2077 is on here? I hear 2.1 was the latest patch. I wonder if its the same here.
Yes. Yes

I see you have the game. When you click on DOWNLOAD OFFLINE BACKUP GAME INSTALLERS in your Cyberpunk 2077 game library, you will see it's 2.1
blob201: Does anybody know what the latest version of Cyberpunk 2077 is on here? I hear 2.1 was the latest patch. I wonder if its the same here.
And frankly this is the official cdpr store.

It would be really stupid if the game was up to date on Steam but not on their official stores ^^.

The cdpr games are on they are a day and day one on gog. There is no question to ask about it.
You can probably add Airship: Kingdoms Adrift to the list.
The War Corvettes DLC is so far steam-only (the DLC uses words "exclusive set of starter ships", which doesn't instill confidence). Likewise, we don't seem to be getting the Soundtrack DLC, which at this point is almost tradtition.

It might be due friday release, and it "might" arrive later, but I reserve my right to remain sceptical.
high rated
South of the Circle has been removed

Andrzejef: You can probably add Airship: Kingdoms Adrift to the list.
The War Corvettes DLC is so far steam-only (the DLC uses words "exclusive set of starter ships", which doesn't instill confidence). Likewise, we don't seem to be getting the Soundtrack DLC, which at this point is almost tradtition.

It might be due friday release, and it "might" arrive later, but I reserve my right to remain sceptical.
They will also get a short grace period, if the DLCs don't show up soon, the game will be added
high rated
aminaz: The Last Faith
Steam version is 1.5 while the Gog version is still in the November release version of 1.0
Patch released today.
Red alert for "Heads Will Roll: Reforged "!

A new DLC, called "Happily Ever After", which expands the story and endings, was released on Steam a few days ago and no signs of it here up to now. I then asked the devs on the Steam forums if the DLC will be released here any time soon and received the following reply:

"Probably will but that will take some time. At least several weeks. "

https://steamcommunity.com/app/687800/discussions/0/4145068260008237244/?tscn=1706166980

The "at least several weeks" may be a long, long time indeed, and apparently this is a "must have" DLC!

That's not good... I've seen this movie before! I hope I'm wrong, but this is already a huge red flag to me!

The way the dev phrased it gave me the impression they are not satisfied with how well the game was received here, be it because of poor sales or whatever. I can never understand devs that release inferior versions here, don't communicate with their audience here, make no effort to make a GoG customer base, then go complaining about poor sales on the site (in this case, the "nudity" DLC is included in the GoG version, but you'll only know this if you look for it in the game forums - and now there is an important DLC missing until further notice).

I guess you can tell how I'm sad and mad about it, but well, what can I do besides venting and waiting?
Post edited January 25, 2024 by RafaelRamus
high rated
RafaelRamus: Red alert for "Heads Will Roll: Reforged "!

A new DLC, called "Happily Ever After", which expands the story and endings, was released on Steam a few days ago and no signs of it here up to now. I then asked the devs on the Steam forums if the DLC will be released here any time soon and received the following reply:

"Probably will but that will take some time. At least several weeks. "
Many don't buy the game since they are waiting for the dev to release the DLC on Gog;
the dev doesn't publish the DLC because many didn't buy the game.

This kind of circular causality creates bad feedback on both sides.

So, c'mon 1917 Studios, break this deadlock by bringing the DLC here!
You can remove The Last Faith from the chart since the devs updated to the latest 1.5 version 2 days ago.
Class of '09
There is no Linux version on GOG, as opposed to Steam.

Also, perhaps games whose only issue is not having soundtrack DLC purchasable on GOG could be marked with a different colour or something? It is (at least in my view) a small issue compared to missing languages, content, updates etc., yet it's given the same emphasis as everything else, making certain game devs appear worse than they are.
Post edited January 29, 2024 by TZBGalaxy4Linux
Craft the world: Invasion DLC apparently made it to here eventually.
Wonder if it's with the latest patch.
Andrzejef: Craft the world: Invasion DLC apparently made it to here eventually.
Wonder if it's with the latest patch.
Yes, it's been updated to 1.10.004
aminaz: The Last Faith
Steam version is 1.5 while the Gog version is still in the November release version of 1.0
The Last Faith has been updated.

Edit: my bad already reported
Post edited January 30, 2024 by Keihltrein
Updated list, haven't added Heads Will Roll: Reforged and Airship: Kingdoms Adrift to the list yet. Otherwise it should be up to date.