It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Surely it is Days Gone and not any Capcom game.
SimonZephyr: Can you be more specific about what exactly these activities are? or will it give too much hint to GOG so they can obfuscate it?
Nuclear Gandhi told me (I try to be as specific as possible when I can).
SCPM: GOG's teasing an upcoming release with zombies and motorcycles. Some are guessing Days Gone.
https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/1716862185899766004
I missed your posted. I hope it's days gone.
If it was Dead Rising, it'd be zombies and kid bikes
tfishell: That seems to make the most sense + be worth a tease. Unless Capcom needs a smidge extra money and is letting us have Dead Rising games (maybe the "Dead Rising Triple Pack", since 2 is the motorcycle one) :-P , but Sony showed more activity "recently".
maxpoweruser: There are four main series entries, and Dead Rising 2 features a slicecycle minigame with four contestants. However, Capcom do not favour us.

I'm guessing the number four is a red herring, merely representing many zombies. Days Gone seems the best guess so far.
I didn't even think about the "four" aspect. I imagine the num of emojis was chosen because of how it looked, essentially (a nice 5 total).

In regards to DG v DR, I'd say it's almost certainly DG (and I assume most GOGers would prefer DG anyway), but "never say never". ;)
Post edited October 24, 2023 by tfishell
SCPM: GOG's teasing an upcoming release with zombies and motorcycles. Some are guessing Days Gone.
That would be cool. I kind of started losing hope that' we would see any more Sony games after the silence that followed Horizon. *crosses fingers* If that's the case hopefully it won't be the only other addition from them.

Guess their timing it for a Halloween release?
I really hope it is
Because it then makes Horizon:Forbidden West a little more likely to come here too
mechmouse: I really hope it is
Because it then makes Horizon:Forbidden West a little more likely to come here too
Hopefully God of War 2018 too
high rated
An acquaintance who backed Ratatan sent me this.
It seems obvious that this game will be available on GoG...
For those interested, EGS is also listed... :>
Attachments:
ratatan.png (184 Kb)
Post edited October 25, 2023 by shade
tfishell: Hopefully God of War 2018 too
Sony should start porting their older titles to PC. Would love to see the Socom series, StarHawk, Uncharted 1,2,3, Killzone series, and Resistance series. If Sony were really smart they would bring back Warhawk with 64 player MP and Mag on PC.

Killzone 2, Mag and Warhawks MP would work well on PC.
Post edited October 25, 2023 by Syphon72
that game was awful, they ruined the franchise with it.
Raf..: that game was awful, they ruined the franchise with it.
I feel the same way about GOW 2018 as RE6. It's a good game but a bad GOW game.
Oh GOG! Please let it be true!

What other games featuring zombies and motorcycles are there?
high rated
If another Sony game is coming to GOG, it NEEDS to sell well to convince Sony to bring more of there catalog here in a more timely matter.

Remember everyone that Sony also holds the Psygnosis catalog which includes Lemmings, Destruction Derby, maybe Discworld, Shadow of the Beast and others.
wolfsite: If another Sony game is coming to GOG, it NEEDS to sell well to convince Sony to bring more of there catalog here in a more timely matter.
I'm sure it'll sell well relative to GOG (especially, and hopefully, it gets a release discount competitive to Steam, -67%), but I have a hard time seeing the number end up higher than HZD. "People/double-dippers" interested in revisiting after ~2.5 years since the Steam release? Maybe DG has more mainstream appeal than HZD?

Maybe, in part, Sony was willing to give us more after CP2077 got improved and new good PR came from that / CDPR "healed" their relationship with Sony (shrug) :-P, and maybe also GOG gave them a financial "minimum guarantee" / a bit of money upfront.
Post edited October 25, 2023 by tfishell