It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fallout is missing... again. Plus, I now have an empty space at my shelf.
Grargar: Fallout is missing... again. Plus, I now have an empty space at my shelf.
Yep here as well. Fallout should really decide if it wants to stay or not ;-)
moonshineshadow: Yep here as well. Fallout should really decide if it wants to stay or not ;-)
It wants both. It's, after all, the Schrödinger Edition; it's there and it's not there. ;)
moonshineshadow: Yep here as well. Fallout should really decide if it wants to stay or not ;-)
Grargar: It wants both. It's, after all, the Schrödinger Edition; it's there and it's not there. ;)
Ok that is awesome. I want this added as subtitle to the game :D
Grargar: Fallout is missing... again. Plus, I now have an empty space at my shelf.
Yup... Fallout gone and an empty space on #50 :(
real.geizterfahr: Yup... Fallout gone and an empty space on #50 :(
For me, the empty space is on #150.
real.geizterfahr: Yup... Fallout gone and an empty space on #50 :(
Grargar: For me, the empty space is on #150.
Then you had your Fallout positioned between #101 and #150?
fallout 1 is missing for me.
Grargar: For me, the empty space is on #150.
real.geizterfahr: Then you had your Fallout positioned between #101 and #150?
For me empty space is #200. And Fallout was at position # 192 if I saw that correctly at my wikipage.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by moonshineshadow
And now it's back again :D

moonshineshadow: For me empty space is #200. And Fallout was at position # 192 if I saw that correctly at my wikipage.
I have it on #16 (I keep my all time favorites at the top of the shelf).
real.geizterfahr: And now it's back again :D

moonshineshadow: For me empty space is #200. And Fallout was at position # 192 if I saw that correctly at my wikipage.
real.geizterfahr: I have it on #16 (I keep my all time favorites at the top of the shelf).
Me too actually *hides*
moonshineshadow: Me too actually *hides*
ouch!
Same for me, Fallout 1 is missing. It showed up briefly when I changed views, it was on the shelf view but not on the list view. When I changed back to list view, it came back. But now it is missing from both views.

I have sent through a support ticket. I wish they can sort the account section out already, there has just been so many issues since the website redesign.
real.geizterfahr: Then you had your Fallout positioned between #101 and #150?
Yeah, on #112. The game is still missing here. It's close to 2 weeks and the problem hasn't been resolved yet.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Grargar
Gone again :( Only thing that's missing now is annoying Geralt with his infinite update notifications xP