It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DoomSooth: If it's censored or otherwise has different things in it, I wouldn't count it as the same. There's a DRM-free store that still has Under the Witch,
???
DoomSooth: If it's censored or otherwise has different things in it, I wouldn't count it as the same. There's a DRM-free store that still has Under the Witch,
KillingMoon: ???
We're not allowed to post links to rival stores, after all. But yeah, the one with the name that makes people think of video conferencing software still lists it at the moment.
I would say any game that has Sega involved as recently they have apparently joined the ranks of Ubisoft in saying''you will own nothing and be happy'' If the news that is making the rounds is true..
KillingMoon: ???
Cavalary: We're not allowed to post links to rival stores, after all. But yeah, the one with the name that makes people think of video conferencing software still lists it at the moment.
Thanks! Now all is clear :)
Cavalary: We're not allowed to post links to rival stores, after all. But yeah, the one with the name that makes people think of video conferencing software still lists it at the moment.
KillingMoon: Thanks! Now all is clear :)
Their announcement says it'll be delisted by midnight PST on Oct 21, so seems like they could get some time to give an advance warning somehow.
KillingMoon: Thanks! Now all is clear :)
Cavalary: Their announcement says it'll be delisted by midnight PST on Oct 21, so seems like they could get some time to give an advance warning somehow.
Nice of them. And I found, where they are... ;) Though I rather won't buy this game.
Thanks to You for all these information.
JYDGE will be removed from GOG
Seeing as all the Fate games are getting a remaster in Fate: Reawakened which is far enough along a demo exists on another platform... the Fate games here might end up getting delisted as a result.. Though I admit do or don't getting delisted I hope Fate: Reawakened shows up on gog

Edit never mind so long as the ones behind the games don't change plans apparently they plan to leave the o.g versions up thats a surprise
Post edited 2 days ago by BanditKeith2
BanditKeith2: (...)
Thank You for the warning information :)