It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Do you love Fulqrum Publishing games as much as we do? Then check out our Fulqrum Publishing Publisher Sale!

Throughout the sale, you can get:
WRATH: Aeon of Ruin (-50%)
King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY (-85%)
Forgive Me Father (-50%)
Dread Templar (-75%)
IL-2 Sturmovik™: 1946 (-75%)
Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY Edition (-90%)

…and many more!

Fulqrum Publishing Publisher Sale ends on August 26th, 10 PM UTC.
Thanks. Please publish more Fulqrum games, preferably with achievement support, such as Eternity: The Last Unicorn.
high rated
Be advised that Fulqrum Publishing is the former 1C Entertainment, just bought and renamed by the Chinese from Tencent, so the money you spend on their games goes to China.
Kane6644: Be advised that Fulqrum Publishing is the former 1C Entertainment, just bought and renamed by the Chinese from Tencent, so the money you spend on their games goes to China.
So what ?
Kane6644: Be advised that Fulqrum Publishing is the former 1C Entertainment, just bought and renamed by the Chinese from Tencent, so the money you spend on their games goes to China.
Oriza-Triznyák: So what ?
So that some people care about that kind of thing.
Some of the titles in this sale overlap with ones in the other (ukranian) sale. Seems a bit redundant to me. Still, there seem to be some nice bargains here and there to be had.
Kane6644: So that some people care about that kind of thing.
Thanks for offering people this head's up.
Oriza-Triznyák: So what ?
Nothing wrong with that.
Let me apologize for being a bit rude . Sorry .
Even more! It's still a Russian company with Russian employees. Now live with it. :)
Got any more of 'em early 2000s d3d8 games? Like for example the first A.I.M. game in the series. Why isn't that one on GOG, but the rest are?
IMHO, Dear 1C was the home of one the best games of the past. If I remember correctly, they were considered a harsh mistress by devs however.

And speaking of them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awmvNFcyMNs (1C logo)
GamezRanker: Some of the titles in this sale overlap with ones in the other (ukranian) sale. Seems a bit redundant to me. Still, there seem to be some nice bargains here and there to be had.
GamezRanker: Thanks for offering people this head's up.
which ones? None of the Ukrainian games are in the Fulqrum promo
lord_mendes: Even more! It's still a Russian company with Russian employees. Now live with it. :)
No, the game publishing was sold to the Chinese a few years back.
GamezRanker: Some of the titles in this sale overlap with ones in the other (ukranian) sale. Seems a bit redundant to me. Still, there seem to be some nice bargains here and there to be had.

Thanks for offering people this head's up.
XYCat: which ones? None of the Ukrainian games are in the Fulqrum promo
None. Under "Recommended for you" there can be games which are not part of the sale.
XYCat: which ones? None of the Ukrainian games are in the Fulqrum promo
Feel free to disregard, I derped because of gog (as brutaltruth said) listing 'recommended games' from other sales when I opened the ukranian sale page.