It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
Fortified is free on Steam. https://store.steampowered.com/app/334210/Fortified/
goldfishfingers: Fortified is free on Steam. https://store.steampowered.com/app/334210/Fortified/
Was just going to post this. :) Great for those that missed it from the Humble stamps thing a little while ago.
I had my own version of good fortune earlier today totally unrelated to gaming!, so here's my release of karma...

Sunless Sea: SZ742E72971C3EEA9Y

Good luck, Zailor ;)

..and please let others know if you managed to redeem the key.
low rated
Too late ;(
CarbonDevice: I had my own version of good fortune earlier today totally unrelated to gaming!, so here's my release of karma...

Sunless Sea: SZ742E72971C3EEA9Y

Good luck, Zailor ;)

..and please let others know if you managed to redeem the key.
Thx for Sunless Sea!

Badfiremax: Too late ;(
Sorry. Hope you take the key next time.
Post edited June 06, 2018 by NickZah
PM me for a code of Xenonauts.
low rated
EDIT: Received from kustridaren. Thank you very much.

I don't know if it is okay to make a request in this thread, but if not then please ignore me.

If anybody has a Sunless Sea key to spare, I would greatly appreciate it.
Post edited June 07, 2018 by tttfff
Robowars is free on Indiegala.
EDIT: Giveaway is over ;(
Post edited June 07, 2018 by PMPMGamer
Here's the link for the Robowars giveaway on Indiegala: https://www.indiegala.com/giveaways#giveaway
Warframe Humble Booster Giveaway!
The following in-game rewards are included in the Warframe Humble Booster:
Foxglove Syandana, 200,000 Credits, 3-Day Affinity Booster, 3-Day Resource Booster

A free Warframe account is required.
Xenonauts:
4D1FA-6A1F5-9B7AA-3631D
Post edited June 08, 2018 by hobli
hobli: Xenonauts:
4D1FA-6A1F5-9B7AA-3631D
Thanks for the Xenonauts key
mysterecks: Thanks for the Xenonauts key
My pleasure.
Post edited June 08, 2018 by hobli
Sunless Sea code:

SZ74B894B8AE5F70L8