It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
[ASK] I have a reedem code for The Witcher Enhanced Edition and i haven't redeem it.

My Question is...
Does the key have an expired date?

If the answer is NO...
Can i claim that if I already have 1 copy of it?
Post edited June 08, 2018 by Xtander
Xtander: [ASK] I have a reedem code for The Witcher Enhanced Edition and i haven't redeem it.

My Question is...
It will tell you if you enter it into the redeem page and click continue. You can then click cancel to free it back up and give it away.
Xtander: [ASK] I have a reedem code for The Witcher Enhanced Edition and i haven't redeem it.

My Question is...
finkleroy: It will tell you if you enter it into the redeem page and click continue. You can then click cancel to free it back up and give it away.
So. If i got a Key on GOG. The key haven't an expiry date?
Right?
Xtander: So. If i got a Key on GOG. The key haven't an expiry date?
Right?
Some GOG keys expire and some don't. The only way to tell is to check in the manner I just described.
low rated
Xtander: So. If i got a Key on GOG. The key haven't an expiry date?
Right?
finkleroy: Some GOG keys expire and some don't. The only way to tell is to check in the manner I just described.
Thanks for the answer, dude.
Who want to barter a game with my The Witcher's key?

Send me a PM if you want it...
Post edited June 08, 2018 by Xtander
finkleroy: Some GOG keys expire and some don't. The only way to tell is to check in the manner I just described.
Xtander: Thanks for the answer, dude.
Who want to barter a game with my The Witcher's key?

Send me a PM if you want it...
This thread is for free keys and giveaways.
Trading is done here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page1
Xenonauts:

*2771-8824E-FF8B7-9F469

* = (F)
And sometimes GOG lock free keys before they expire.
User bought keys will never expire.
assassin33: Xenonauts:

*2771-8824E-FF8B7-9F469

* = (F)
Thank you a lot !!
Post edited June 08, 2018 by Polumedved
Free Xenonauts key for anyone wanting it

Send a PM. First come first served.

Expire: JUN 24, 2018
high rated
Sunless Sea

SZ742EB190DAABB05H

Rime

ZP232EB190DAABB0LM

Please don't take both and post to let others know the code is used.
Silarith: Rime

ZP232EB190DAABB0LM

Redeemed Rime, thanks, dude! :3
Silarith: Sunless Sea

SZ742EB190DAABB05H

Rime

ZP232EB190DAABB0LM

Thank you a lot
Sunless sea Redeemed
Game Giveaway of the Day - Cubozoid
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Cubozoid is fast and furious fun! Your job: keep a parade of colored cubes from filling up the game board. As the blocks progress through an elaborate maze, you must fire your own arsenal of colored cubes at the procession in an attempt to create groups of three or more blocks of the same color. When you make a match, the cluster explodes! Special cubes are on hand to help you win. The Chameleon Cube changes its color to that of the block it hits, while the Lightning Bolt destroys an entire row or column of cubes. Just watch out for the trick cube that makes the blocks move faster! Use the pickups well and you'll visit exotic locations around the world, including China, India and the Wild West.
SZ74A1C8EF9613DBWY for Sunless Sea
Have fun!