It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: So, do we make a pre-Christmas break and re-start lynching each other next year? I guess that would be sensible, since the Christmas-time is usually connected to lots of absences. Mine included.
SirPrimalform: Yeah, a normal game would definitely run over into Christmas. What about some kind of quickfire open setup?
Sure. I'd be up for some Russian Roulette.
SirPrimalform: Yeah, a normal game would definitely run over into Christmas. What about some kind of quickfire open setup?
Lifthrasil: Sure. I'd be up for some Russian Roulette.
I've never played it as I was away during Joe's game. Hopefully someone is up for running another so I can play?
I'm quite busy at work and getting ready for my son's birth in early January but I'd be very happy to some fun with everyone here playing something quick.
I should be able to run a RR game, assuming no one else wants to do it. If we can get two or three co-mods, especially ones on different side the ocean, then we should be able to keep it going about as fast as people want to take shots.

Fair warning, if I'm the lead mod, I'll probably be resetting bullets for every little excuse I can make up. More PEW PEW!
Bookwyrm627: I should be able to run a RR game, assuming no one else wants to do it. If we can get two or three co-mods, especially ones on different side the ocean, then we should be able to keep it going about as fast as people want to take shots.

Fair warning, if I'm the lead mod, I'll probably be resetting bullets for every little excuse I can make up. More PEW PEW!
Yay!

SHOOT BOOKWYRM

Also, if it's PEW PEW, we're probably not using revolvers, but rather a laser weapon?
Post edited December 03, 2018 by Lifthrasil
Bookwyrm627: I should be able to run a RR game, assuming no one else wants to do it. If we can get two or three co-mods, especially ones on different side the ocean, then we should be able to keep it going about as fast as people want to take shots.

Lifthrasil: Yay!

SHOOT BOOKWYRM

Also, if it's PEW PEW, we're probably not using revolvers, but rather a laser weapon?
Don't be silly, lasers don't make a sound! Pew pew is the sound of a spud gun.

Lifthrasil: Yay!

SHOOT BOOKWYRM

Ah! Our first volunteer to be the test subject for our new gun!
zeogold: poke
Also, you're next on the hosting list. Courtesy dictates that we ask whether you want to try to start your game before 2019.
Post edited December 03, 2018 by Bookwyrm627
I'm down to try some RR. Haven't been in one of those yet.
Bookwyrm627: Also, you're next on the hosting list. Courtesy dictates that we ask whether you want to try to start your game before 2019.
I could do so, but I'll need a couple weeks. Also, as I've probably already said before, I likely won't be hosting a conventional game since I know sod-all about balancing for it, it'd just be either Secret Hitler again or some other wacky sort of pre-cooked variant.
Bookwyrm627: Also, you're next on the hosting list. Courtesy dictates that we ask whether you want to try to start your game before 2019.
zeogold: I could do so, but I'll need a couple weeks. Also, as I've probably already said before, I likely won't be hosting a conventional game since I know sod-all about balancing for it, it'd just be either Secret Hitler again or some other wacky sort of pre-cooked variant.
I'll take that as a "Feel free to run a quickie in the meantime, and I'll figure something out in January".

Vitek is (apparently) MIA, and Trent might be busy being a grandaddy, Agent just got his butt kicked(?), and ZFR is just weird. So the only person left on the hosting list that might object is Joe. And we know about Joe. Oh yes, we know...

Anyway. I'll wait several days for any objections from people actually on the hosting list (or volunteers to run something), and then I'll start an RR sign up. I imagine the RR won't last more than a few days, but we'll see. It will take any number of players larger than 0; I'll figure something out even if only one person ends up playing with themself.
yay :D

shoot shoot shoot
Bookwyrm627: ............ one person ends up playing with themself.
That explains my blindness.
Bookwyrm627: ............ one person ends up playing with themself.
flubbucket: That explains my blindness.
I may have a special role for you, assuming you join... ;)
Bookwyrm627: I may have a special role for you, assuming you join... ;)
Guilty child? Scum whose alignment is announced at the start of the game. :P
Bookwyrm627: Vitek is (apparently) MIA, and Trent might be busy being a grandaddy, Agent just got his butt kicked(?), and ZFR is just weird. So the only person left on the hosting list that might object is Joe. And we know about Joe. Oh yes, we know...
I object to the suggestion that I would raise objections! Me? Joe the most agreeable! Me! Why I oughta insist on hosting my game immediately just to teach you a lesson!

Russian Roulette yay!
brap brap brrrrap!