It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: @trent, zeo, gogtrial: I might need a replacement for the next Day. Is any of you ready to play?
I've managed to keep an eye on the thread, so am somewhat up to date, but unfortunately I really can't commit to putting in the necessary time to participate until Friday at the earliest, which I think is just too late to be fair or useful to the rest of the players. Fingers crossed for trent or zeo!
Lifthrasil: @trent, zeo, gogtrial: I might need a replacement for the next Day. Is any of you ready to play?
I haven't been paying attention, but considering I'm not the best at forum Mafia as it is, I can read up and try my best.
You can put me in if needed, I will be as active as much as I possibly can. My daughter’s due date is today so she can go into labor any day now and I will only be absent during the labor and delivery. You might not get my optimal play until my grandson arrives, but I will be committed :-)
trentonlf: ...
Oooh! A brand new grand-kid! I hope everything goes well!

I don't know to 100% yet whether the replacement will be necessary. But thank you both for signaling your willingness!
trentonlf: [...] My daughter’s due date is today so she can go into labor any day now and I will only be absent during the labor and delivery. You might not get my optimal play until my grandson arrives, but I will be committed :-)
I've been thinking about it, and was going to send you an email to ask when she's due.

Fingers crossed the little guy will be very eager to come into this world, and won't cause his mum too much pain in the process.
ZFR: Didn't see it. Will do if I get the chance.
Lifthrasil: Not the series, though. The original movie(s) with Mel Gibson and Danny Glover.
Saw the movie last weekend. Meh.
trentonlf: You can put me in if needed, I will be as active as much as I possibly can. My daughter’s due date is today so she can go into labor any day now and I will only be absent during the labor and delivery. You might not get my optimal play until my grandson arrives, but I will be committed :-)
Best wishes to your daughter and grandson.
Post edited November 11, 2018 by ZFR
Thank you all for the well wishes, still no change today so he will probably be a little late to the party :-D
Best wishes, Trent! How exciting! Prayers that all goes well.
trentonlf: Thank you all for the well wishes, still no change today so he will probably be a little late to the party :-D
Cheers! May it be smooth and easy and everyone healthy!
trentonlf: Thank you all for the well wishes, still no change today so he will probably be a little late to the party :-D
congratulations! Hope everything's going well. Fashionably late is the best way to be ;)

Teach him mafia from a young age so that he can wipe the floor with us when he's growed.
Crisis averted. Everybody can continue to play. So we will not need the replacements right now. Thank you for your willingness nonetheless!
Just a minor update, still no baby yet :)
trentonlf: Just a minor update, still no baby yet :)
I think the deadline system in Lift's current game is a metaphor for for you waiting for your grandchild. ;)
vote labour

(whoops. Didn't mean to get political.)
Sending good thoughts!!